Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

class="headline"Park Yu Chun and Yoon Eun Hye made successful transitions as 'I Miss You' ends2042-16049.jpg

MBC TV Wed-Thu drama 'I Miss You' starring former idol stars Park Yu Chun and Yoon Eun Hye wrapped up on February 17th with its 21st episode on a stable note.

Han Jung Woo (Park Yu Chun) takes the bullet for Lee Soo Yeon (Yoon Eun Hye) from Kang Hyung Joon (Yoo Seung Ho), and laying to rest the demons that have plagued him 14 years ago till now. Jung Woo who left Soo Yeon behind 14 years ago, is able to stay and profess his undying love even when death is staring in his face. The first love couple have a happy ending with a wedding ceremony with them only.

From an overall perspective, 'I Miss You' seems to be a drama that plunges the young generation into an abyss of suffering, stemming from a feud from the previous generation, and how they manage to endure and survive, but that was just the take from the television station. But frankly, it was the romance aspect that drew in viewers to watch every Wednesday and Thursday night. Park Yu Chun and Yoon Eun Hye who were idol singers that turned into the acting field, were the factors that made the romance story an important aspect of the entire drama.

# Yoon Eun Hye and Park Yu Chun are unsung heroes

Among the hidden depressing storylines that the drama wanted to convey, the dramatic and fantasy romance was the only storyline that was most touching. The production started the drama with the song 'Magic Castle' which Jung Woo and Soo Yeon often listened to as the narration opening. With the words 'Can I believe? You are the princess trapped by magic in my dreams', it talked of a prince who wants to rescue the princess trapped inside a castle, and hinted at the situation facing Jung Woo and Soo Yeon.

Yoon Eun Hye and Park Yu Chun also appealed greatly to viewers visually with the romance aspect, more so than the veterans who have meatier roles in the drama. Successful past works like MBC TV 'Princess Hours' and 'The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince', KBS 2TV 'My Fair Lady', and many other bubbly and romantic comedies have greatly endeared Yoon Eun Hye to viewers in their 10s and 20s. Thus, Yoon Eun Hye who has successfully made the transition from an idol singer to an actress was definitely a fit for the beautiful princess described in 'Magic Castle'.

It's the same for Park Yu Chun who has managed to show commendable acting skills to viewers while possessing the aura of an idol star through KBS 2TV 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' and SBS TV 'Rooftop Prince'. Transitioning from the plateau of an idol star into an actor has represented another source of income for Yu Chun, and his acting has definitely satisfied the senses and shown its potential lately.

# The two stars with an idol background have satisfied the fantasies of viewers

Starting from the first episode, the drama was able to portray the emotions from the novel 'Rain Shower' written by Korean novelist, Hwang Sun Won. With the beautiful cinematography, the drama was able to carry on the visually appealing appearances of Yu Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, from their teen counterparts Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun respectively. 'I Miss You' was able to transplant the visual appeal of the idol stars into the princess and prince fantasy romance storyline.

In addition, Park Yu Chun and Yoon Eun Hye drew much attention right from the audition stage, and it was much easy for them to get along with each other due to their idol star background.

In the final episode shown last night (January 17th), the ending of the couple with a happy wedding was much tamer than the drama's opening, and it was probably due to that. 'I Miss You' is thus set to be a good example of idol stars who managed to transition successfully into the acting field.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/park-yu-chun-and-yoon-eun-hye-made-084600171.html

Guest blessedgrace

Congratulations are in order! Through I Miss You Yoon Eun Hye has marked another significant milestone in her acting career by successfully crossing over to the melodrama genre with flying colors and two thumbs up from the tv industry. To quote Ophra Winfrey “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” The opportunities for YEH are now endless as a very important feather has been added to her cap – versatility. =D>

With CP and IMY YEH has proven a knack for choosing roles that not only challenge her mettle as an actress but which also connect with her heart in a big way. The “challenge” encourages YEH, the actress, to keep working hard to be better at her craft and portray the role to perfection; the “heart connection” brings out the very best that YEH, the person, is able to give. That is a very powerful combination on the road to greatness!

So in all her future endeavors, I wish her a heart of wisdom to make the right choices that will bring her self-fulfillment and much joy to the people she touches through her work. Keep working hard, but please take time to smell the roses along the way. :)

Guest 50julieng

Park Yoo Chun & Yoon Eun Hye Present “Missing You” Production Team with All Expenses Paid Trip to Thailand

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye

Yeah, she had hair extensions in IMY. She is pretty in both short and long hair to me. I want more pictures from the wrap up party!!! Please, a kind soul should post more pics!! :-bd

Guest rivanaraja

Why Yoon Eun Hye wearing black socks in most of the meetings and in the series

I hope to not be sick
Love Yoon Eun Hye you great in the drama, but I'm sad that I will not see you much more and sad that Korean fans does not translate to your meetings to the Arabic language, I wish you a happy life full of love health and happiness with your parents and your brother

Guest sunshine4ever

This is a repost from Missing You, EH's speech starts at 1:42 for I Miss You wrap up party

video credits to ashk7531 thanks to ashmita123 at IMY thread. (I guess ashmita is the same as ashk?]