Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest sheenapark

From MY thread, thanks to @ngthuhien149 (hope you don't mind me re-posting it here at YEH's thread) and much appreciation goes to @sheenapark for the translations...

^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ =D> =D> =D>

[Trans]

YEH: Eu-ang Finally, there is only one hour left before the last

episode of "Missing You" airs T_T A little time earlier, I fainted after

finishing filming then got upㅋ As much as I did my best until the end, I

would like many people to remember me warmly inside their heart...

Eu-ang I'm as nervous as I was for the first airing. Please have fun

watching~@1003Grace 으

앙 드디어 보고싶다 마지막회가 한시간을 남겨두고있습니다ㅠㅡㅠ 저는 쫌전에 촬영을마치고 기절했다가 일어났어요ㅋ 마지막까지 최선을

다한만큼 많은분들 가슴속에 따뜻하게 기억되었음 하는데..으앙 첫방송만큼이나 긴장되네요 잼있게 시청해주세요~

Cr: Sheena

Hope our dearest YEH feels alright now after getting some rest.

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Hi, just dropping by to say you're welcome, it's my pleasure! ^^

Oh all Neris are gathered here, how cute lol

Hi all~ and bye~ kk

I miss you ended.....as always magnificent acting by our one and only yoon eun hye.... I hope the award jury n critics will be able to recognize her work cuz c totally deserve an award for her role in I miss you... YEH hope u can rest well n comeback with an awesome project next time.... Till den, I shall be waiting for u.... Fighting!!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mgsbnv4j8w1qbxx00o1_r3_500.pngtumblr_mgsbnv4j8w1qbxx00o2_r2_500.png
“Soo yeon, my fluffy dress, rabbit girlfriend and Han jung woo’s first love, this coming winter, when the first snow falls, let’s get married.”  - “I wished it snowed faster”. 

tumblr_mgs75mMZ0B1rn8yh2o1_250.giftumblr_mgs75mMZ0B1rn8yh2o2_250.giftumblr_mgs75mMZ0B1rn8yh2o3_250.giftumblr_mgs75mMZ0B1rn8yh2o4_250.giftumblr_mgs75mMZ0B1rn8yh2o5_250.giftumblr_mgs75mMZ0B1rn8yh2o6_r2_250.giftumblr_mgsb7vUk5Y1rn8yh2o5_r1_250.gifcr as tagged

Guest marvie0701

knitwearbybob.pngKnitwear by : BOB
isabelmarant2.pngDress by : Isabel Marant
isabelmarant3.pngDress by : Isabel Marant
 episode20.pngCoat by : Lewitt Sneaker by : GIENCHI
Credit : as tagged

Guest jjsweeter0211

Where Did Yun Eun Hye Watch the Last Episode of ′I Miss You′?

2013-01-18 10:40  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju

Translation Credit : Erika Kim  

So where was Yun Eun Hye for the last episode of I Miss You?

According to sources, Yun Eun Hye watched the last episode of MBC′s I Miss You quietly at home alone.

The cast and staff for I Miss You had continued filming for the last episode even until the day it was to air. They poured in all their last efforts to put the last finishing touch on the drama.

97214581.jpg

They wrapped up filming in the afternoon. Following the end of the string of all-nighter shoots and her tight schedule, Yun Eun Hye decided to rest at her home and tune in to her last episode alone in peace, enjoying its last scenes as much as she can.

Director Jo Sang Chul of The House Company said on January 17, "It won′t be easy for her to say goodbye because she was so attached to [the drama] and it has been shown so much love. She was able to learn more and mature as an actor through I Miss You. Ms. Yun Eun Hye is also happy that she felt so herself."

He added, "She′ll become an actress that works hard to become a better actor so please show her your support."

I Miss You concluded on January 17 with its last episode.

Photo credit: MBC, Hea Jung Min

IMY ended,,, we wont be able to see her for awhile,,, i hope she will get some well deserved rests till go back to her study... Im gonna miss her in drama so much. I really hope she will go a movie for her next sem break... Until then, i will just patiently wait :)

Now that MY has ended, she'll be going back to school and her rabbit hole...  :(  We probably won't see or hear anything about her for a while...  I'm sad...  :(

But she does need a long rest...  She really went through a lot in the drama and throughout the filming...  She got sick and even fainted but she endured them all with no complaints...  Very proud of her...  :D   She'll definitely have a hard time letting go of SY and the drama since she's become attached to the character and everything and everyone involved in making it..

I thoroughly enjoyed MY and am looking forward to her next project!!   :x  Hope she doesn't hide too long....  We're not HJW...!

Thinking on these lines in the most recent article posted about YEH 
"Director Jo Sang Chul of The House Company said on January 17, "It won′t be easy for her to say goodbye because she was so attached to [the drama] and it has been shown so much love. She was able to learn more and mature as an actor through I Miss You. Ms. Yun Eun Hye is also happy that she felt so herself."
Though not using exactly the same words...YEH felt the same way after the filming of Coffee Prince ended. She felt that a part of herself died or rather that felt like dying after the drama filming...I am sure she had the same sentiments after the filming of I Miss You. Having monitored her drama career all these years, I would say that although Shin Chae Kyung catapulted her to fame (I love Goong just the same!), Go Eun Chan and Lee Su Yeon confirmed her as an actress. I just hope that the Korean Drama Awards will do her justice in her portrayal of Su Yeon's character.

Guest spekmov

@rsu618 That's right,,, Fighting to our Yoon Eun Hye.. :D Hope she get every good thing for her effort.

Lhay said: Waaaah! Yoon Eun Hye is soooooooo cute and pretty here!!!  :xI really like the clothes pin with white flowers , it's cute! Maybe YEH made it. I want one! 

;))

vegaspink said:

Now that MY has ended, she'll be going back to school and her rabbit hole...  :(  We probably won't see or hear anything about her for a while...  I'm sad...  :(

But she does need a long rest...  She really went through a lot in the drama and throughout the filming...  She got sick and even fainted but she endured them all with no complaints...  Very proud of her...  :D   She'll definitely have a hard time letting go of SY and the drama since she's become attached to the character and everything and everyone involved in making it..

I thoroughly enjoyed MY and am looking forward to her next project!!   :x  Hope she doesn't hide too long....  We're not HJW...!

I miss her already too.   I know that she likes to take her own time but as her fan, I wish that she took another project after 2 months so.   I will so happy if that happens.   

Guest MariYEH

"Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye, How She Overcame The Bias Perception As A Romantic Comedy Actress

201301171825281210_1.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye wasn't just good in romantic comedies.

It's a rediscovery of Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye, who played Lee Soo Hyun in MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" (Script: Moon Hee Jung/PD Lee Jae Dong), has escaped from her title of "Romcom Queen" and expanded her footprints into the traditional melodrama genre.

"Missing You" was a great opportunity for Yoon Eun Hye to expand her capacity as an actress. Yoon Eun Hye had appeared only in romantic comedy genre since she's become an actress. While she was able to obtain the title of "Romcom Queen", this had also led to a bias that she was limited to the romantic comedy genre.

But Yoon Eun Hye succeeded in receiving a new spotlight as an actress with her outstanding emotional acting performance through "Missing You". Lee Soo Yeon was a complicated character who carried emotional scars from sexual abuse and having both love and hate feelings towards Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun), but Yoon Eun Hye was able to perform the role with excellence.

Many TV insiders had displayed their concerns when Yoon Eun Hye was first confirmed for the casting of "Missing You". This was because the mixture of traditional melodrama genre and Yoon Eun Hye wasn't easily accepted. But Yoon Eun Hye washed away the concerns on her own. It is said that critics now claim Yoon Eun Hye's remarkable emotional acting performance made it hard to believe that this was her first melodrama.

The transformation of Yoon Eun Hye revealed through "Missing You" has also been well received by the TV industry. It is true that majority of scenarios previously sent to Yoon Eun Hye has been mostly from the romantic comedy genre. But since "Missing You", it is said that Yoon Eun Hye is receiving scenarios from diverse genre of projects. This is indeed something very positive for actress Yoon Eun Hye. According to an industry insider, Yoon Eun Hye is also receiving overflowing requests of more diverse advertising and pictorial offers.

There's an anticipation of Yoon Eun Hye, who's entered a new turning point of her acting career through "Missing You", to establish herself as an actress who is capable of unlimited types of roles.

[News En Reporter Jung Ji Won]

http://news.nate.com/view/20130117n31300

translation: CDBLOOM @ http://yooneunhye.net/forums/post/18511

YEH warriors,

Thanks again for the information and updates. Despite of the criticisms hurled against IMY in Koala's playground, I still believe that IMY is still good.

I hope YEH will take a rest and take a movie as her next acting project because doing drama is much difficult of the limited time to shoot the scenes.

Guest MariYEH

From Yoochun's fan in weibo:

In jan16 midnight we saw Yoon Eun Hye she looked a bit pale. She was helped by her assistant..we greet her and she insisted to greet us back..later we found out that she has fainted.

I am so happy that YEH has been receiving much praise. Now I can put my worries aside.

MY is the first drama that I have followed from the announcement of YEH's participation down to the wrap up party(soon) and I can say the journey is different because it is more fun and exciting. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU ! :D

JUST IN CASE, I will be ABLE to fulfill my promise to STAY AWAY FROM READING SOOMPI thread, PLEASE DO MENTION(TAG)MY NAME when there are voting for drama awards because I will come to the rescue..

When I become a successful computer programmer, I want to make an application for YEH^^ She will be my inspiration to finish my college :*

THANK YOU :D

WISHING ALL THE BEST TO OUR DEAREST YEH EONNI. :-h :-h :-h Please give her lots and more love :x :x :x

Here's a tweet by YEH's fanclub at the Wrap up party location... No one's there yet though... :P

Yoon Eun Hye FanClub @Neri1003

오늘은 보고싶다 종방연 날입니다. 배우님들 스텝분들 모두모두 수고하셨어요. 감사합니다 pic.twitter.com/WFanoxtI

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

So cute.....

YEH at the Wrap Up Party!!!

@Neri1003

아~앗!! 드디어 은혜님 도착하셨어요. 네리현수막 앞에서 특별히 사진 찍어 주셨네요 ~ 넘 예뻐용 *.*

디시윤은혜 갤러리에서 보내 주신 피규어 넘넘 이뻐요 ~ pic.twitter.com/MlY0Xdyj

정말로 예쁘죠? pic.twitter.com/03ejLvVh