Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@facing - hmm .. sorry for my ignorance but I have often read about YEH's pronunciation. but what's with her pronunciation ?:D I really want to know :D Why does historical drama requires good pronunciation ? and I can't seem to figure out the difference in her pronunciation in MFL and the rest of her dramas (yeah because I'm not a korean) ...

Aigoo.. so after Missing You wraps up, we will be back in waiting for any news about her ... :'( :'( So let's enjoy every bits of Missing You.. :D

Finally i'm back to human race after a 10 days vacation in the middle of nowhere...so what did i miss since the last time i posted, i miss a lot i guess.
Yoon Eun Hye:- ahhh 3 more episodes and she'll go back to school, we'll hardly get any news of her again.- praying hard that she'll be offered a really good scripts while in school and decide to do a project in summer (either a movie/drama)- hoping that she'll get to act with Hyun Bin/Won Bin or anyone who knows how to act as long as YEH will be on our screen this yr.- please don't make us wait for a year or more though i'm willing to wait (damn i guess i'll have to re watched goong, vm, cp, ltm and imy for nth times)- please don't be invisible while your in school. (don't make us miss you so much..it's killing us)
@facing: i thought she's doing something with her pronunciation, i heard she's trying to correct her lisp problem (if you call that a problem). i also think her pronunciation now is much better than MFL or LTM. she can pronounce /s/ now, she doesn't pronounce /s/ as /sh/ just like before. her sentences are much clearer, her enunciation improved a lot too :P. want her on historical drama too, it would be fantastic.
@avidneri1003: though i'm a fan of YEH, i also dislike her pronunciation in MFL X_X . she is like mumbling when she talked very fast in that drama. try watching MFL again and compare it to IMY you'll know the difference of her pronunciation. 
Yo guys!!!! this is only POV ok????
@lhay: why so talented with technology? can you give me a lesson? 

Guest facing

@xyre I think she has improved a lot too. Uri baby clearly wants to fix this and I'm proud of her of course.
She has been working hard on it :D
and yes about historical drama...it'll be great challenge for her, no? I love it when she tries a new things but I want her in movie first kekeke (greedy fan as always lol)

@avidneri1003 I replied you via message

as for her next leading man...I'm fine with anyone honestly coz i always end up being her co-star fans everytime lmao
but if I can choose I want her next leading man to be Hyun Bin. I think they'll look great together :\">

mellina said: What will happen to me after imy end? I guess i will continue watching yeh from goong, cp, ltm and adding imy to the bunch slowly until yeh's next project. Pathetic right. But i don't know what she's doing to me but i can't get enough of herrrrr! Arghh. So her next project, i hope it's romcom. But it's hard to see yeh in light drama since she's so good now. But something like personal taste is good. Her partner? Gong yoo ftw. If not yc. If not won bin..If not, i don't care as long as he knows how to act. Hehe. Please yeh, don't wait too long for next project.

Basically  i dont like historical drama cos their costume and hairdo kinda old, I noticed in historical drama they have to speak very loud sometimes scream. But if  Yeh is in then I will watch regardless what...
I am already missing Yeh now will be really sad when it ends...I will also keep rewatching her previous dramas starting from Goong etc. 

@jchansh: just like i dislike melodrama all my life coz of all the crying scene but here i am enjoying IMY just because YEH is in it...
ahh, everyone here is feeling blue already, you guys just make me teary eyed too. at least we have IMY now to add when we re watch YEH dramas. i hope i will be twice as busy in the future so that i won't notice how long i'll wait for YEH since time is just going to fly.waiting is always painful but you know what they say, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.oh well, i literally hate waiting but i'll have to endure AGAIN #-odidn't i wait 1yr and 5mos for IMY i'm sure i can do it again #:-S

Guest MariYEH

facing said: @lhay oh youuuuuuuuuu hahahahahaha xD

thinking about her next project right now, I'm kind of want her to do a movie as her next project. As much as I love her in drama, I think she should explore her career with movie, romantic movie maybe? and then 2nd half of 2013 I hope she'll do another drama(Am I too greedy? :D), want to see her in historical drama but I know that it's hard because of her pronunciation T^T but fans can hope right? xD
But I'm sure one thing is that she'll dissapear on us after IMY for at least 1-2 months for sure :((

Guest taengled

she's beautiful, yeah, and i caught there are a few actresses that looks a like her.ex.: park shin hye, song ha-yoon, etc. 

Guest rivanaraja

Welcome Fans Yoon Eun Hye and yoochan ksh

Here replies Fans Arabs on this drama
I just want to make clear that there are a lot of Arabs love this drama
And they see through the net
I hope that this will be in support of the custodians of this drama
http://www.darseries.com/i-miss-you-2012
http://www.darseries.com/17858-I-Miss-You-E16.html
http://www.darseries.com/17860-I-Miss-You-E17.html

Guest nzeeba

OMG guys, I am re-watching the Vineyard Man and it is such a great change from IMY. hahaha I had forgotten how funny that drama was and how good YEH is when it comes to funny and cute! Now, I really want  her to pick a rom-com next time! lol

Anyone who is bored should go check it out! lol
It will be a nice thing to entertain you while we wait for next week´s episodes. Plus, seeing how the road ahead looks bleak for our OTP in IMY, I am going to use this drama to cheer me up :-bd

Guest 50julieng

Random pics/gifs..just to get our mind relax..

tumblr_lfaadjICc11qakwv3o1_500.gif

MY's drama really stress me out, even 4 more episodes left I will not see YEH for awhile but she will needs a long break with all these crying scenes plus filming in really cold Winter so difficult for entire cast.  Next time I hope she picks a drama falling in Spring or Fall..CP started in Summer, GY n Her  suffered heatwave...One thing I am so proud of YEH  in this drama is her body strengths.  Maybe her sickness is stable, I don't see her face is bloated even she worked to the point of complete exhaustion but still not hearing she needs to goes hospital.  Thanks God for that.  Two more week, we all can take a long vacation same as her and patiently waiting for her next project!:x

Guest jennaray

Hello miss yoon, you have loss quite a lot of hair since goong, most probably due to stress or too much hair coloring, so my advice, do something about it before it become thinner, go back to natural, proof ? look at the video below. We care for you !.

Guest 50julieng

:x Hello Jennaray.

I think YEH loosing her hair are parts of what you posted. Also during filming of Coffee Prince 2007, YEH suffered symptoms of severe headache and had to be hospitalised. YEH was later diagnosed with pernicious anemia.  Her sickness can also be the main reason for her hair loss, I like her to grow out her black hair or color in dark and it will get less noticealble..

Guest mayzie10

OMG! I'm dreading the ending of IMY!Why do I have this feeling that LSY will die and Harry will know that she wanted to repay him the debt of love only after she dies when JW shows him the diary where SY wrote that she wants to repay Harry the love he gave her that's why she went back to his house the day he murdered Hwang Mi Ran. Then Harry will really regret what he did to the woman he considers the most important and will repent his sins if he won't go crazier. 
AIGOO! I'm already broken-hearted in ep.17, if this happens to YEH's character what will become of me? :((It will linger on me for weeks!Ugh, I need to rewatch all of YEH's romcom to ease this pain. Will make myself busy by studying. Okay, will start now. :-B