Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hi warriors! I've been busy reading all the posts from here and there (YEH thread and MY thread).. and i'm having a mixed emotions now.. but no, i won't entertain such bad feelings.. i'm thankful that YEH's fans and warriors are all together in fighting for her when negative publicity/feedback from anti's came out! We all know our YEH's true personality.. she's God-fearing, she's warm, she's humble, she's kind, she's pure, she's bubbly, she's beautiful inside and out.. that's why all of us here really loves her! and we, as her supporter, feels for her, we're also hurting when we think she's hurt, we're happy when she's happy, we're sad when she's sad and we're all proud of her when she accomplishes something... Don't let those negative feedback and comments bring us down..  coz I think YEH also feels for us! Whenever we're feeling down because of her, she can also feel it.. So, cheer up warriors!!!  We don't want our YEH to be sad! As long as we're all here to support her, YEH can achieve her dreams and YEH will soar up high! :)

Guest santaiah178

It's been reported that YEH's hair and makeup style on MY become a high demand by young women on many salons in Korea for year-end parties & on New Year holiday. Even some salons give some tips on how to have a makeup & hair style like Joy. YEH's effect lol :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20130102n18003
20130102001097_0.jpg
20130102001100_0.jpg

Guest novchime

Better late than never:

I wish YEH and you guys here success, happiness and good health this year and the years to come!!!  I hope YEH stays humble and beautiful inside inspite of all her successes 'cause that is what really matters....

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Be still my beating heart
:x :x
Praying fo the best
[-O< [-O<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2No54cQ1Lk&feature=player_embedded
cr uploader..now just waiting for the eng sub....

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Guest 50julieng

Thanks Michibangs for the video...Now, I wonder who was that old lady?  I don't think that is her mom..YEH heard fans screaming for her n nice of her to waves back!!!! :x

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is the translation for the preview of episode 17 from Missing You Thread

Translations for the preview by chrissy96 @ Missing You thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUkt1bH8dpY&feature=player_embedded
JW: Sooyeon!Harry: Sooyeon...SY/Zoe: Everything you're saying are lies. Let go!Harry: Do you want to see me crazy?!JW: Sooyeon! Sooyeon!SY/Zoe: I think I'm crazy... Harry: Always that woman... Lee Sooyeon... I'll do whatever you... SY/Zoe: Mom, this time, I'll be back in a second.SY/Zoe's Mom: That's why I like you the most. JW: I will never, ever abandon you again, even if I die.SY/Zoe: You're not allowed to die, too.
Below is a fan clip of Yoo Chun, but it has some of Eun Hye's:

video credits toantoine PYC & thanks to itscreamie for the link

I LOVE ALL NERI NEXT TO YEH EONNI :x :x Thank you so much from all the Neris who came to cheer and support for her. Noticing, waving back and telling them to go home faster means so much from us,the fans :x :x :x and who's that ahjumma at the last part of the vid ?? :D She bows a lot to HGI and talks to KSE<3 I LOVE YEH @ 2012 AND MORE AT 2013 AND MORE EACH YEAR !!