Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest prettybo

Happy New Year to All! 
Been on the lurking mode for quite sometime as been busy with personal stuff but still couldn't get away from checking on YEH & IMY fora.
It is really a great way to come out with one's POV but needs to be considerate lest we hurt other's feelings in the process. I am truly enjoying reading all the posts here & there (IMY) as too many peole sharing different views but still in a very civilized manner unlike other sites i've checked out before. Says something about the "personality" of the actors/idols we follow (birds of same feather flocks together) kinda way.
Please keep posting news, POVs and great pictures and videos of YEH and IMY OTP. Truly enjoying them all and just want to drop by to say thank you.
BTW, I also wish YEH to be active after IMY with great roles and be with my long awaited lead man HYUN BIN. Guess if that happens I will join the bandwagon in the shipping business. . . 
Lastly, YEH is doing great with all her co-stars like YC but I wouldn't personally ship them (except for IMY) as YEH needs a more mature (not necessarily old) RL partner who will focus his attention on her - we don;t want her to cry, do we? ) That's my other wish for her this New Year. . 

Guest yooeun

I want her to be in drama with Hyunbin so bad after seeing how excited she was hearing Hyunbin name in that taxi program, lol

Guest kapeadik

Hi, everyone! Delurking to wish everyone a blissful 2013! Also, happiness and health to YEH all year-round. Immensely enjoying the exceptional acting in I Miss You --- here's hoping our girl continues to receive the accolades for all her hardwork! ...Peace in our hearts and World Peace!:)

I also hope that she doesn't disappear for too long...  I know that she'll probably go back to school once Missing You ends but I hope that she'll also have another project soon...

Like many of you, I also want her to costar with Hyun Bin...  But I also want her to costar with others like Kang Dong Won, Kim Nam Gil, and Kim Jae Wok...  These are just a few...  I have a lot more but won't list all of them...

Here another news which praising uri Eun Hye.Yahoo! Entertainment Singapore news link :  http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-shows-a-beautiful-look-at-000242577.html  It's said : Yoon Eun Hye shows a beautiful look at '2012 MBC Drama Awards' 
Critics even said they love her dress. ^^

oh my its me again....here translation from a fan in DC Bogo about MBC Drama awards...

a friend went to MBC Drama awards....n told me this

that day MY team in very good atmosphere, JW,SY's mom, SY were chatting n laughing, so happy to see them..

SY-Eun Hye ssi in rest time after part one ended, she went to greet actors around her table...

when senior actors win awards, she stood up from her seat, very polite, my friend even praises her...

cause SOS sit uncomfortable, YEH n her exchange seat...

translated by Baidu Fan, English by me

she so polite n respectful person...thats why I love her so much   :)>-

Guest brenda101

chichocs said: oh my its me again....here translation from a fan in DC Bogo about MBC Drama awards...

a friend went to MBC Drama awards....n told me this

that day MY team in very good atmosphere, JW,SY's mom, SY were chatting n laughing, so happy to see them..

SY-Eun Hye ssi in rest time after part one ended, she went to greet actors around her table...

when senior actors win awards, she stood up from her seat, very polite, my friend even praises her...

cause SOS sit uncomfortable, YEH n her exchange seat...

translated by Baidu Fan, English by me

she so polite n respectful person...thats why I love her so much   :)>-

Off the imy topic. I really hope yeh will once again starred with gong yoo. Their chemistry was explosive! When i watch GY in Big i keep wondering what if the main lead is yeh. It would be awesome. But thank god she's not in there because Big is quite a blegh for me towards the end. But, please, i hope to watch them again.

Guest mayzie10

@rsu618 , @truetaoyehwarrior and @sunshine4everThank you all for answering my query and for providing links. :)
@chichocsI love the calendar of events of YEH that you posted. :xMakes me reminisce all the news and events about YEH from last year. Such a great year for wuri YEH. Hope more blessings and more great things will happen to her this 2013. :D

Guest mayzie10

vegaspink said:

I also hope that she doesn't disappear for too long...  I know that she'll probably go back to school once Missing You ends but I hope that she'll also have another project soon...

Like many of you, I also want her to costar with Hyun Bin...  But I also want her to costar with others like Kang Dong Won, Kim Nam Gil, and Kim Jae Wok...  These are just a few...  I have a lot more but won't list all of them...

mellina said: Off the imy topic. I really hope yeh will once again starred with gong yoo. Their chemistry was explosive! When i watch GY in Big i keep wondering what if the main lead is yeh. It would be awesome. But thank god she's not in there because Big is quite a blegh for me towards the end. But, please, i hope to watch them again.

mellina said: Off the imy topic. I really hope yeh will once again starred with gong yoo. Their chemistry was explosive! When i watch GY in Big i keep wondering what if the main lead is yeh. It would be awesome. But thank god she's not in there because Big is quite a blegh for me towards the end. But, please, i hope to watch them again.

Guest kevin1320

Does anyone know what she said here?

@1003Grace: ㅋ 저는 이쁜 드레스를 벗어던지고 다시 촬영장으로 갑니다 !

다시 조이 !수연이로~~ http://t.co/S8yf74D2

@1003Grace: 사진이 안뜨네~~다시 http://t.co/5h49sLmb

Cr: her twitter