Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Goongfan11

YEH is too cute!  Love those pics of her and the bubbles.  Thanks to whomever uploaded them to the thread.

Can't wait for a new drama or movie from her.  Hopefully soon.

ali_002.gif   thank you very much orel, grace20 by the pictures, this helps kill my impatience to see yeh in a drama or movie, but in the end talking about YEH pictures looks like a goddess woaaaaaaaaaaa j_0040.giflooks so sexy and glamorous those legs are to die for I can not stop watching I am spellbound.j_0034.gif

Guest santaiah178

Not a woman in white again but a woman in black & white now :>  Yaay for her perfect appearance :x20120712_1342097114_45406900_1.jpg
And yaay for her killer legs ^:)^
47730805.2.jpg
Heard that Ji Jin-Hee, Lee Dong-Wook, Han Chae-Young & Kim Hee-Ae were also attending ;;)

Guest 50julieng

:x OMG, nothing beautiful than woke up and saw PERFECT pics from mini dress, hair and makeup, killer shoes and the body .. legs ..check, check...perfect pics..I am so happy....thank you fans

^:)^ Sis Santai...I like her in black color more..this combo bw suits her well...and sis can u wear those hi-heels shoe? I will be face down on the floor lol..

Guest MariYEH

Omo!  Omo!  I am trying not to squeal at work!  Her S Line, her killer legs and perfect beauty, everything looks wonderful.  I can honestly say without bias that today she was the bestlooking one at the event.  Thanks orel, grace_20,kenjisam and santaiah for spoiling me with beautiful pictures.

P.S The title of some articles are so funny but true...they are calling YEH's legs "National Treasure"

Guest grace_20

I'm sorry about the photos that are not able to see, still do not know how well this new soompi handle.ali_016.gif

I found this on facebook, you're right mary say their legs is a national treasure.ali_002.gif

Small update, Exhibition tank watch "07/12/12 News-attended the Cartier" "" Cartier "watch presentation Tank" watches exhibitions in Myeongdong Avenue 12, Lotte in Seoul. This activity was attended by Zhang Minxi day, Kim Hee AE, Dan Chi Yan, Gao Xiu, Li Dongyu, Grace Yoon, Han Chae-young, and so on. Please see other photos albums; & all news headlines have been appreciated beauty of the face of Yun Eun-hye and distributed perfect body curves as Cartier grace fashion in this activity compared to compounds defense products such as fashion full taste of this model. ¿There is excessive network Koreas under the title: a man called "contour national treasury," called "is really a human leg?" Grace and appears online search has become the first! It's really a level of Goddess ~ (Translated by Bing)

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye윤은혜- 「Cartier Never Stop Tank」 Exhibition 07.12.'12

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye yt

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-Top Stars at the Cartier Never Stop Tank Opening

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye yt

class="entry-title"Top Stars attend ‘Cartier Never Stop Tank’ eventThe opening to Cartier‘s ‘Never Stop Tank‘ exhibition event was held at the Lotte Department Store in Seoul on July 12th, and some of today’s top stars including Lee Dong Wook, Go Soo, Yoon Eun Hye, and more were in attendance and posed for a photo op.

The exhibition showcasing the last 100 years of Cartier’s iconic ‘tank’ watch will be held from July 13th to the 29th.

to see the article and pictures go and comment on allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/top-stars-attend-cartier-never-stop-tank-event

Though it's late I think this good news might be a starter for us to work harder in promoting Lie To Me in the Philippines last friday on the episode where YEH and Kang Ji Hwan first kissed on LTM the rating that day rose to 6th place hope we could maintain this standard ^_^

July 6, Friday

Primetime:
1.Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 29%
2.Princess And I (ABS-CBN) / Lorenzo’s Time (ABS-CBN) – 24%
3.One True Love (GMA-7) – 22.3%
4.Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 22%
5.24 Oras (GMA-7) – 21.3%
6.Lie To Me (GMA-7) – 20.6%
7.Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 19.5%
8.TV Patrol 25 (ABS-CBN) – 19.2%
9.Bubble Gang (GMA-7) – 16.5%
10.Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 (ABS-CBN) – 13.4%

the source from which I got this from is AGB TV Ratings

credito: yooneunhye.net

Though it's late I think this good news might be a starter for us to work harder in promoting Lie To Me in the Philippines last friday on the episode where YEH and Kang Ji Hwan first kissed on LTM the rating that day rose to 6th place hope we could maintain this standard ^_^

July 6, Friday

Primetime:
1.Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 29%
2.Princess And I (ABS-CBN) / Lorenzo’s Time (ABS-CBN) – 24%
3.One True Love (GMA-7) – 22.3%
4.Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 22%
5.24 Oras (GMA-7) – 21.3%
6.Lie To Me (GMA-7) – 20.6%
7.Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 19.5%
8.TV Patrol 25 (ABS-CBN) – 19.2%
9.Bubble Gang (GMA-7) – 16.5%
10.Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 (ABS-CBN) – 13.4%

the source from which I got this from is AGB TV Ratings

credito: yooneunhye.net

Guest 50julieng

:x Mari...thanks for videos...YEH is a sexxy as ever from head to toe....I keep rewatch so many times.. ^:)^