Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

Aaah unnie your so beautiful as always , I will support whatever you do

:)

.. Hope there will be subtitle ,and thank you all for the video and the news.. I really want to watch this show but in my tv channel there is just KBS World(it's different from KBS,it's for international).. I just want to ask whether road for hope will be broadcast on KBSWorld or not? I really want to watch this

:(

i cant understand it before but now i know why i love YEH.without even knowing it at first i loved her true spirit,her faith and sincerity

to help the needy.i can see it now and i am really touch that i cried myself.may GOD bless this person of true gem.may GOD grant her peace,love

and joy always.may she receive all the righteous desires of her heart.

momche

Guest kevin1320

I finally saw her crying, that breaks my heart

I know she never cries in front of the other unless that is her true feeling and touching her

I cant wait to see her ep

Guest jokinda1

Hello members,

Thanks for all the photos of MadAgascar and actress YEH.

Heart wrenching documentary. I hope those who volunteer will not feel too depress coming home from AFRICA.

They renderred their help sincerely for the tribe so hoping they too will know there is HOPE  to go on living ! SMILE !!

Thank you 50julieng, lovelyfan, zax199288, Mariyeh, Orel, Verave, vegaspink, kevin1320, santaiah178, deenchan, and the rest of the warriors for the KBS Road For Hope 2012 updates, especially the videos and  photos. 
I also thank  the other warriors who posted their comments about Yoon Eun Hye' latest  remarkable mission. 
Eunie has truly demonstrated  a great sensitivity to the needy and less fortunate people in Madagascar. And I agreed with all of you that the teaser is very touching.   
Miss Yoon Eun Hye continues to amaze me for proving once again that she cares deeply for the less fortunate. She inspires us to become a person of compassion.

i cant understand it before but now i know why i love YEH.without even knowing it at first i loved her true spirit,her faith and sincerity

to help the needy.i can see it now and i am really touch that i cried myself.may GOD bless this person of true gem.may GOD grant her peace,love

and joy always.may she receive all the righteous desires of her heart.

momche

Guest 50julieng

:-h Hello Newmembers...welcome to YEH's house...

@-) I wonder soompi testing new layout again..!

Guest grace_20

hi guys, I found this in weibo think it's an interview when he was promoting artistry, here is the interview but please do not kill me for my bad translation, just trying to kill time while waiting for further news of our daughter.

qjwb20120706b0002v01n.jpg

qjwb20120706b0002v01b002.jpg

yoon eun hye: love, opportunities do not

This is reminiscent of that before she starred in "try" to lie to me to give the "uniformed heat. Dressed in military uniform coat, coupled with hot pants and ankle boots. The one time the streets, shopping malls, storefronts, uniformed coats have become burst of hot models. Whether inadvertently at the airport, or attend the brand activities, her dress will cause a lot of girls in hot pursuit.

From singer to actress, Yoon Eun Hye has been the object of the advertisers favor. One industry sources, Ny The reason why many Chinese brand fancy, in addition to a stylish shape and well-known outside of the circle, as well as her professionalism. Sure enough, the visit to Beijing, she often mentioned in their endorsement of ARTISTRY. Side of the translation could not help lamenting that she really is a very easy-going, work very seriously.

However, dedicated classified dedication, gossip that is inevitable. Bear the brunt of the feelings of life.

It comes to their own boyfriend, the Ny bow shyly said: "Love is just such opportunities do not." She said, her favorite men, first of all to actively strive to live; must also be frank, sincere, love her very much. But in the case of this man, you have to constantly improve themselves. Maintenance is an essential.

Ny is a sensitive skin, skin care products is very picky. Endorsement of skin care products, I will conduct the trial of a very long time. Will be more careful in the endorsement. Accidentally face spent detrimental to brand image, "she said, generally only look for a few brands and carefully read the instruction manual only. Her eyes, the skin should be white, clean, perfectly clear. "But I do not too seriously, and so realize that it was too late. Skin care must be as early as possible." She said, 20-year-old girl should begin using skin care products.

The problem to be remedied in time, do not be a lazy girl. "Although they are sensitive skin, but Yoon Eun Hye's skin very well, she said this is the replenishment of the credit. "We all know the winter replenishment, in fact, more attention to moisture in the summer. Summer ultraviolet light, the loss of moisture in the body quickly, moisture can protect the skin against light damage, but also to ensure that the skin moist." I do not like movement, so instead of using massage. If you want a good color, is often necessary to do facial massage with your fingers. Of course, the beautiful from the inside out to maintain peace of mind to be happy the person's skin will naturally good. "

Guest santaiah178

Thanks grace_20 for the translation ;)
New article about KBS's Road for Hope
http://news.nate.com/view/20120706n18284
Basically it confirmed that YEH's part will be aired on November while the others will air on July (7th, 14th & 21st). I don't understand why it'll take too long for YEH's part to be broadcasted :-?Anyway the PD of the program also said that YEH spending so much time playing & caring to the local children without showing a slightest signs of being tired. She's a warrior indeed hehe :-bd
Thanks everyone for the updates & comments about our YEH & KBS's Road for Hope. Have a nice day ~O)