Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Here are the comparative Rating Points of ABS-CBN, TV5, and GMA-7 programs from July 3 to 5, 2012 based on the overnight ratings of AGB Nielsen Phils among Mega Manila households:

July 3, Tuesday
Lie To Me (GMA-7) 18.3%; Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 (ABS-CBN) 15.1%

July 4, Wednesday
Lie To Me (GMA-7) 18.3%; Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 (ABS-CBN) 14.2%; Super Sine Prime: Behind Enemy Lines (TV5) 9.2%

July 5, Thursday
Lie To Me (GMA-7) 18.6%; Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 (ABS-CBN) 14.7%; Super Sine Prime: The Departed (TV5) 7.4%

Here are the Top 10 primetime programs from July 3 to 5, 2012 among Mega Manila households (Household Ratings):

July 3, Tuesday

Primetime:
1. Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 32.4%
2. 24 Oras (GMA-7) – 28.6%
3. Princess And I (ABS-CBN) – 26.1%
4. TV Patrol 25 (ABS-CBN) – 24.9%
5. Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 24%
6. Lorenzo’s Time (ABS-CBN) – 23.9%
7. Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 23%
8. One True Love (GMA-7) – 22.3%
9. Lie To Me (GMA-7) – 18.3%
10. My Daddy Dearest (GMA-7) – 18%

July 4, Wednesday

Primetime:

1. Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 29.4%
2. 24 Oras (GMA-7) – 27.6%
3. Lorenzo’s Time (ABS-CBN) – 24.8%
4. Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 23.4%
5. Princess And I (ABS-CBN) – 23.1%
6. TV Patrol 25 (ABS-CBN) – 22%
7. Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 21.7%
8. One True Love (GMA-7) – 21%
9. Lie To Me (GMA-7) – 18.3%
10. My Daddy Dearest (GMA-7) – 17.5%

July 5, Thursday

Primetime:

1. Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 30.8%
2. 24 Oras (GMA-7) – 27%
3. Lorenzo’s Time (ABS-CBN) – 25.5%
4. Princess And I (ABS-CBN) – 25%
5. Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 23.9%
6. TV Patrol 25 (ABS-CBN) – 22.7%
7. One True Love (GMA-7) – 21.3%
8. Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 20.2%
9. Lie To Me (GMA-7) – 18.6%
10. My Daddy Dearest (GMA-7) – 15.3%

b07.gifguys, this is a translation that made ​​a warrior yooneunhye.net about the interview he did for the conference yeh KBS for the march of hope.

Warrior just tried my best to translate it . This was the interview during the press conference.
Yoon Eun Hye : Well , infact rather than talked about that , there are many scenes are very shocked ! When seeing the beloved children are laughing my heart is aching. Hmm.. if like that, such a lot of discomfort . Actually I ask my self if I will able to do that (referring to the carbage and how to approach them because of language barrier ) So , what I did is to be great enough ,and show a tender loving to them . There are many various of deseases and hunger that I had seen . Seeing this kind of things ,just like my heart is deaf . Afterwards my heart fell on them.. And another thing is , you can see those children are rolling on the carbage, not only infants but also an old people. Giving a dirty things to the children and infants , it feels my heart is aching. There are many times and a moments thinking of what hope should I give to them . A lot of worries in my mind . Because of the people lying on the vinyl , I am needing your help to help them to have a shelter and food and to survive the poverty in this country Madagascar. The cost of one cup of coffee is equivalent of their food . Atleast one dollar everyday to save , is enough for them to help.So , I guess of not drinking coffee or drink less for the sake of them . If we able to do this all families and their siblings will able to have their food. About 187 water fall need to work and about 151 of flight water need to supply . I took a family picture for every families as my present to them , to showed my deep gratitude . About 100 families are gathered together , and one by one received their family photos. Seeing their beautiful and lovely impressions while receiving their photos is enough for me to relieved all the hardship that I've been experience there. The fact the present I prepared for them is just a "gift test" if they will able to appreciate it or not . Luckily they love it and happily with whole hearted upon receiving it. I had been a lot of beautiful moments while staying there ,,, and that beautiful moments will remain forever in my
heart.

its too early in the morning to be crying but i cant help it.as if i can feel what YEH is feeling.but surely not.one have to be there and see the sufferings to know.thank you YEH for experiencing for us.one cup of coffee the amount you said is enough to feed a family? holy cow? thats all?

maybe if all us will donate the amount of ten cups of coffee for a month even a week.  we can feed  10 families for a month ? a week ?

if YEH Warriors can organise a fund raising like that please count me in.

momche

Guest MariYEH

id="watch-headline-title"Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-OST 「Road For Hope] 'Be Alright' 희망로드 대장정 2012

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye yehtube

song title: Be Alright (Road For Hope) OST 2012 part.1

양요섭(Beast) & 전지윤(4minute) & G.NA & 이창섭(BTOB)
Yoseob (Beast) & Jiyoon (4Minute) & G.NA & Lee Changseob (BTOB)

~ Show : 2012 Road For Hope (2012 희망 로드 대장정)
Volunteers: Ahn Sung Ki, Song Il Gook, Yoon Eun Hye, BoA

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - Road For Hope 2012 Opening「KBS 2012 희망로드 대장정」

sorry guys, but still not like putting the video, this new soompi is very tangled for me.[s=005].gif

Guest spekmov

@vegaspink if YEH look at this novel what do you think she will say? I just hope she will play with Choi Si Won in the real drama....hahaha :D

Guest whozjenny

@vegaspink if YEH look at this novel what do you think she will say? I just hope she will play with Choi Si Won in the real drama....hahaha

:D

July 11,2012
YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 @1003Grace

용서도 용서이지만 용서 이전에 사랑이 앞선다~RT @ChungMinCho: 세상은 보기 싫은 사람과도 더불어 사는 곳이고, 직장은 힘든 사람과도 함께 일하는 곳이고, 가정은 연약한 가족을 끝까지 사랑하는 곳입니다. 그래서 모두… 용서가 필요한 곳입니다.

Before letting to forgive , love comes first~RT @ChungMinCho: In this world , there's a person we don't want to live with aches, even in a workplace there's a people that is difficult to work with , a domestic family man is not hard to love till the end . Therefore forgiveness need for everything 

cre: yeh.net

Guest santaiah178

Thanks Orel for posting beautiful photos of our YEH. I think she know that we really miss her (on screen) so she release some new pics for us to be enjoyed :-\" Hoping she announce her next project soon since she's finished her semester already, or at least give us some hints :-/
And welcome chichocs :-h Glad you can join us again...
Welcome Ellizac, but how can we help you since you didn't post the link of your FB account ?
Wave to every warriors here :-h

Guest 50julieng

:x :x Hello fans..just love the new pics, so pretty..My patient running low to wait for YEH  picks a drama or movie...