Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

yeah santaiah178, that drama.
i dont know, i heard it from CDBloom hyung

yeah, same here, i cant see the pic that chichoc posted

hi ss Julieng, i have been busy lately cause im getting for my trip back to Vietnam so a lot of stuff that i have to pack and take care of

how have u been?

Guest 50julieng

:-h Kevin ...have a safety trip to Vietnam...

:-h :-h Chichocs....Have fun... take many pictures with or without YEH for us in Korea ..

Guest 50julieng

:-h Thanks Zax..

I will watch this ep...Why is RM keeps dropping YEH's name..??..She said in the interviewed ..she had nothing to promotes in RM right now.. 

Guest zanessa

thanx zax199288 love the RM ep love the cardboard's of YEH and the whole RM crew know and care for her I hope this is a heads up for the future YEH is going to make a choice soon she might promote it there I sooooo hope just dreaming of-course but I would love it hehehe thanx all

Guest 50julieng

:bz HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICHOCS :bz

You rock sis...treating yourself a big gift by traveling to see YEH 

Guest 50julieng

Translated fr YEH's tweet

Thanks to your prayers and God's protection, I've returned without any problems~
Amazing experiences from becoming a tool in God's plan..
Beautiful nature of Madagascar..
As such, lovely children who suffer from hunger each and every day..ㅠㅠ
Meeting God's workers at such a land..
I thank God for allowing me to have such experiences.
I pray that the land will overflow with blessings and help.

via SimplyTweet

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1833/0xdeec9d0jpegscaled1000.th.jpg http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8355/0xf1dc9d0jpegscaled1000.th.jpg

Thank you CDBloom/YEHnet

--------------------------------------------------------////////----------------------------------------------------------

Google translated: http://news.nate.com/view/20120625n10506

Newsen yinarae News]

Yoon Eun Hye in Madagascar went to volunteer.

Yoon Eun Hye AM on June 25 that on his Twitter, "I have returned safely. Madagascar's beautiful nature. Suffering from hunger each day in such a wound is getting too lovely children. The land is filled with blessings and helping hands to pray to come home "with the text and pictures were published.

Yoon Eun Hye is not in the photo on the face of the hwajanggi comfortable clothes, with children in Madagascar is smiling brightly. Hold two children started flashing on both sides of the appearance of Yoon Eun Hye is not this pretty actress pretending to adorn the boyish charm of Yoon Eun Hye.

Adjacent picture netizens "have a sweet pretty face as Yoon Eun Hye", "One by one the one hand, the two men. It was also buried a girl "," Yoon Eun Hye looking cute like slacking, "" I can not see Madagascar haetdeoni volunteer work you've got to go up, "" good view "and reacted. (Photo: Yoon Eun Hye Twitter)

Undo edits

Guest jokinda1

Hi,

Sorry about the video post, not successful in doing it right !,

but my posting was to show the other side of madagascar.

Guest santaiah178

Article of YEH's activity in Madagascar class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Actress Yoon Eun Hye returns to Korea after volunteering in Madagascarby : choiwj

20120625_yooneunhye.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye, who left for Madagascar on June 15th, recently returned to Korea after volunteering on the island.

On June 25th, the actress updated her fans on the latest via Twitter with a post that read:

Thanks to everyones’ prayers and God’s protection, I have safely returned to Korea. I went through a lot of amazing experiences in which God has used me as his tool to complete his plan… The beautiful nature of Madagascar… I met such lovable children there who suffer from hunger and pain each and every day… I also met God’s workers on that land doing missionary work. I thank God for allowing me to have such experiences. I pray that the land will overflow with aid and blessing.

Guest zanessa

the new twitter pictures reminds us how much prayers r needed all around the world YEH has always shown to have a true heart for all children and elders and people in need that's why I'm such a supporter   God bless. Thanx for the update and the echo the words of the neitzens "welcome home"