Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@curiousyeh whar does it mean in chinese?  尹恩惠

really love her take on fashion - are they on a mission? 

I don't know Chinese (though I really want to learn the language), I'm really sorry. Grace ‏@gracefooyt5  is the one who is translating YEH-related info/news. So I'm grateful to her.

again credit to Grace ‏@gracefooyt5

n1R2XhA6_bigger.jpegGrace ‏@gracefooyt5  

Hey guys! Bits frm a Beijing news in the early aug! Please enjoy and hope it'll lessen your monday blues! GoodnightCNqpeb3VAAAgeBo.png

CNqpf7LUEAA98KH.png

CNqpg-8UcAAY7Vv.png

CNqpiJoUkAMzVMW.png

• Like 9

Guest ferlydee

I noticed on the preview of Epi. 5, she was holding something like a pole, is she doing pole dance, lol, ?  But I guess it's just a prop for her to match on what she was wearing, something sexy, but of course, decent.   I can't wait to see this.  

I noticed on the preview of Epi. 5, she was holding something like a pole, is she doing pole dance, lol, ?  But I guess it's just a prop for her to match on what she was wearing, something sexy, but of course, decent.   I can't wait to see this.  

She will be wearing a skirt so it's probably not the pole dancing that we know hahahaha.... I heard the audience went wild when she did that... fans in twitter said there will be no Muse Dress this Saturday because there is a chinese celebration.... Ep5 will be next saturday sept 12...

Here's a fancam for that episode.. She appears at 4:11  http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMwMzE1OTQwMA==.html

more gifs from http://www.weibo.com/amazingmili ... simple YEH is the prettiest! 

65ab48begw1evkhfykr5cg208o04whdt.gif65ab48begw1evkhg9qffwg208o04wnbz.gif65ab48begw1evkhhl6ijqg208o04w7wi.gif65ab48begw1evkhi2a9i3g208o04whdt.gif65ab48begw1evkhirqbf2g208o04w4qq.gif65ab48begw1evkhldacykg208o04wb2b.gif65ab48begw1evkhmxfv72g20au064kjo.gif65ab48begw1evkhorexvog20au064npe.gif

65ab48begw1evkhgtk8mxg20as066kjl.gif

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 9

On 06/09/2015 at 4:40 AM, trashoppaya said:

I like her a lot! I really hope she didn't plagiarized those designs :(

Designer Yoon Choon Hoo or YCH should be cautious with his statements, this is not plagiarism. You have to copy, at least five key points of the designer's garment to call it plagiarism. By the way, if Yoon Eun Hye is really his usual customer as he said in the following article, he should have reached her first before the media. In fashion, this is called inspiration and for others who quote more than just a part of the design, what about the trench coat, first created by Yves Saint Laurent?

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201509061419465115288_2

Let's see how many common points do the two coats have? First picture is Yoon Eun Hye's coat which is a blouse and below is Yoon Choon Hoo's coat which actually looks like a trench coat. And we all noticed that Yoon Eun Hye's coat is only a part of her outfit, that is to say not her only clothes.

Same color but not the same length neither for the coat nor for its main accessory : frills.  Not the same fabric, Yoon Eun Hye chose goffered fabric and used much more frills and there are threads on Yoon Choon Hoo's frills.

Yoon Eun Hye và mẫu trendcoat tại cuộc thi Goddess’ Fashion 2 tập mới.

2040972020_ulsS9ewp_001_unknown.jpg

wKgBjVXdWFGAO39sAAPf0-ea1j0493.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, fighting, we are looking forward to seeing your next fashion collection as we appreciate it!

• Like 8