Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

tumblr_ntwoideem01qdhcq5o2_400.gifyes! Our Beautiful YEH is innocent n cute with her talent,

Yoon choon ho Don’t Accuse People Without Evidence, 

he should apologize to her for what he had done, if not i Hope he get what he deserve. What goes and comes around.

• Like 3

SHARING a FB link, where i LIKED comments by Jen Yoon, you may want to do the same.  I feel this issue is dragging too much, and being dragged into many internet sites.  Malicious intent is definitely being used in these issue, and there is no stopping to it.  I was hoping they will read the posts of this forum, sadly, i have given them an idea on other design concepts and inspiration.  My mistake.  

There are very good posts on this forum, which explains the difference between their choice of word (english vocabulary deficient?) and inspiration YET they picked up an idea from a post that only draws attention to their lack of wisdom and better use of their time. As always, I will not appeal to your for LIKES - i will respect and applaud you for your judgement calls.  This is the first time i am pasting a FB link - took me a long time to even submit this post. 

• Like 3

Some parts of his statement even confused himself

...He agrees with 
Yoon Eun-hye who stated that the design was alike with his in terms of the arms and white color but said, "The fact that the item is a coat, the oversize, the volume, the location of the frills and pattern on the shoulder is too similar to call this is coincidence"...

...I don't think the issue should be blurred with the example of other designs that have frills and I think there's a need to compare the two items at hand"...

Yoon Chun-ho continued, "Designing is done by people and sometimes people think alike and subconsciously design what they've seen before, but not like this. I wanted to hear an official apology and wanted to hear an excuse. I haven't changed my mind yet"...

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-chun-ho-s-official-statement-regarding-yoon-eun-hye-s-plagiarism-86369.html

-----------------------

1. paragraph... he said like he have studied all similarity of his coat and YEH coat. He emphasis that the item is a coat that is oversize and has volume and the frills' location including shoulder is too similar. It's seem he quite confident that is not coincidence.

-- However, Mr. designer seem don't recognize that the trench coat  is generally and basically found in  fashion, secondly the volume and the frills' location are not alike as he claimed, YEH coat has frills from lower shoulders to forearm and the frills style are different clearly. (as many has shown on above comment). The pattern of YEH is Soft  fabric bonded trench coast and shapely but for his is oversized and shapeless wool trench coat.

2. He said the pattern should be compare the two term at hand..
-- He didn't see YEH's coat in real how he could compare in details, he said like she copied his design by having her coat in hand already. Goshhhhhhhh! this is so weird and stupid statement. Is he conscious before state about these?

3. I wanted to hear an official apology and wanted to hear an excuse
-- I advise him to get some sleep and wake up with reality, then apology YEH for accusation her to get attraction from social. 

Edited by JoonS
correct typo

I wonder? What if the questioned YEH’s design did not get the highest bid on Muse Dress, would that designer do the same? What if it got the lowest bid? Will he also make the big deal out of it? I can’t help but to accuse him of wanting to take the credit for the said design, for fame and even for profit also, most specially, as stated on YEH’s official statements, his designs are yet to be released in the market.

Dear YEH, please resort to legal action instead, since the designer do not know when to stop.

• Like 13

Hello everyone, 

Just to update on a happier news. Apparently Yoon Eun Hye's new movie is finally coming out.

Excerpt:-

Meanwhile, Park Si Hoo news in drama and film are all coming at the same time as his return becomes imminent.  First, it has been announced that he will play the hero in the OCN drama “Neighborhood Hero” which marks his return to Korean drama in three years.  His character Bae Shi Yoon is a wounded ex-secret agent seeking justice, truth, and love, and becomes a champion of his neighbors in the fight against evil.  Then in October his movie “Love After Love” in which he plays a former airline pilot Kim Sung Jun will also be released."

Credit: ParkSiHoo4U

Full Article:- http://parksihoo4u.com/2015/09/08/psh-in-korean-news-2015-09-08/

• Like 12

fashion is a conversation between the past and future between the different designs and other arts when talking about fashion the words 

Retro, Bring Back, influence, we can see this and that and more

always come up

bc fashion is always connected to other arts and artist and of cs humans 

• Like 9

I have a confession to make, like I said I'm not a fighter but sometimes you got your limit, so it's my first time to create an account to the websites that attacking yeh and start spitting fire and now it's subside down, I hope they finally understand that yeh fans will not tolerate the hatred anymore. Thank's for everybody that stand behind yeh. Another website started to do the same scenario but like you guys said ignore the ignorance and the haters.

Stay strong people! It's incredibly hard to see all the negative comments out there; comments that came out of ignorance (purposeful or not), or through partial understanding of (mis)translated statements, or simply taking things out of context, or really cos some people are vultures waiting to pounce on any mistakes. But let us remember what YEH represents and what she has gone through. She's probably the happiest she's been in so long, doing things she likes (from the fashion dabblings to her church activities). Let's focus on that! 

(Though a part of me wants her to truly take the designer to task and making him apologise instead! So, I'm really just trying to convince myself here.)

I do hope though that YEH knows what she's doing. I don't mean in terms of her fashion designing but as in, her media moves. If this is what she had expected and she doesn't really care, then I'm all up for it. I sometimes feel that certain parts of the industry feel that YEH is bully-able as she doesn't have a big company behind her so they relish opportunities to nitpick on her to show that 'Hey, we take action too you know and not just be in awe of celebrities.'

First of all, designer Yoon Choon Ho or YCH is not humble at all, he did not call Yoon Eun Hye or her agency first and is now bragging and despising Yoon Eun Hye with her 'Noisy fashion'. In his latter statements, this designer did mentioned 'Noisy fashion' and should be once again cautious with his words as he does not partake to the High Fashion world and belongs to a new ready-to-wear company that exists among many. Did he get presumptuous because so many stars wear his ready-to-wear fashion?

He should be more cautious with his statements, as a beginner designer he should take care of his customers meanwhile instead Yoon Choon Ho designer goes here and there and brags about how one of his customers get sponsored clothes a few days ago on his SNS : this is not professional at all. Even more as Yoon Eun Hye registered for 'Muse Dress 2' since july 2015, Neris know that she started recording the show since july which means that she had registered the 4th episode at the end of July, so many spoilers revealed since that time can prove that she created her coat with her whole outfit since July or before. So, how could she copied and even robbed your design a few days ago?  Quoting from him : "A few days ago, the actress and her stylist borrowed this from me with my support. Now they're saying they both made it. I got goosebumps. All the effort I put into making something for the F/W season, they took so easily. They're so brazen. I'm so weak." as translated in http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/yoon-eun-hye-under-fire-for-allegedly-plagiarizing-a-dress-design ... Yoon Choon Ho is not that weak, isn't he capable of lying? Shouldn't we call him perfidious ? Instead of comparing two different coats, he keeps comparing Yeh's coat with one of his 2015 F/W dress. Compare what is comparable Yoon Eun Hye and her designer's coat and his trench coat with frills created for his 2015 F/W collection.

Different clothes and different Frills

Yoon Eun Hye's blouse coat with maxi superimposed frills on sleeves versus Designer Choon Ho Yoon's few buttoned frills on sleeves for his trench coat

12033157_152305511781805_255117324978391

11951329_152430658435957_444182016838995

12042775_152305881781768_116043465825707

12088317_160927237586299_118730546806185

12107093_160930074252682_753108239448773

Yoon Choon Ho should think twice before he writes an official statement including a star, even if he publishes it through SNS and concerning this counterfeit issue that he has started, finally, Yoon Choon Ho should definitively apologize first as he started this whole creation mess instead of asking for a recognition for his designs that he was also inspired for, as every designer.

Giambattista Valli added frills on sleeves since 2012.

Giambattista Valli at Couture Spring 2012 (Details)Afficher l'image d'origine

Frills on sleeved of a coat by Giambattista Valli, Spring 2012

Afficher l'image d'origine

Giambattista Valli, Fall/Winter 2012

And there are many designers who added ruffles on sleeves

Stephane Rolland 2013 spring

2012 Spring Stephane Rolland 8Stephane Rolland 2013 spring collection

Valentino, Spring 2010

IrisVanHerpenCouture-Escapism_4.jpg

Iris Van Herpen, 2011

IrisVanHerpenCouture-Escapism_1.jpg

Iris Van Herpen, 2011

Swedish film actress Britt Ekland, photographed in the Studio on 30th December 1974. (Photo by Lichfield/Getty Images).

http://www.gettyimages.in/detail/news-photo/fashion-models-wearing-a-70s-peacock-print-frilled-shirt-by-news-photo/2695824

December 1974

Lichfield, Getty Images

5bdc35d6a878129f6d3416603ee6116c.jpg

Dior F/W 2010-2011

christian-dior.1.00120big-2010.07.05.18.

Dior F/W 2010-2011 

Prada S/S 2014

12115495_162857147393308_102070346614697

Stella McCartney's superimposed frills spring/summer 2010

Ruffles-of-Spring-2013-by-chloe.jpg

Chloe S/S 2013

chloe-spring-2013-rtw-pleated-dress-with

Chloe S/S 2013

Chloe S/S 2013

Chloe S/S 2013

286e0ffdad194a4533317c24e9d39649.jpg12043190_150152525330437_896043649359159

Chloe S/S 2013

ashish-gupta-2014-2015-fall-autumn-winte

Ashish fall/winter 2014

Ruffles of Spring Collection 2013 by peter pilotto

Peter Pilotto S/S 2013

Afficher l'image d'origineGucci S/S 2016

Comme des Garçons at Paris Spring 2016 (Details)

Comme des Garçons, spring 2016, ruffles on a coat

Till now, they have been so many designs with frills and ruffles : it is a trend that inspires many

"The most recent spring-summer 2016 collections saw designers from New York to Paris toy with this decorative element 'ruffles and frills'. Some were subtle in their approach. Roksanda Ilincic added a sneaky side ruffle to otherwise simple trousers, Proenza Schouler added a gentle undulation here and a quiet kick there.

Others were bolder in their strokes. Our Australians in New York, Tome, used their favourite taffeta to add volume to tops and skirts in gathered flourishes, while Balmain proved that if double denim can work, so can a double ruffle riff in tops and skirts.

Dries Van Noten took a more gentle turn, letting trickles of trims run down tops and widen into pretty péplums."

written by Glynis Traill-Nash quoted in The Australian  : http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/fashion/tome-giambattista-valli-balmain-mcqueen-kenzo-van-noten-garcons/story-e6frg8k6-1227571506413

'Fashion is a perpetual renewal'

Inspiration = Muse

Weibo

'Muse dress 2', Yoon Eun Hye and her stylist's designs created in july 2015 (or before) and broadcasted on chinese TV in august 2015.

a177bb642f5d36069b3a9eccdd54e11d.jpg

Yoon Choon Ho's frills

Min Hyo Rin in YCH's dress with frills

Different clothes

12043044_154235188255504_336730293861160

12038468_154235384922151_118934355406166

12063454_154236821588674_594191201616371

• Like 15

I wonder? What if the questioned YEH’s design did not get the highest bid on Muse Dress, would that designer do the same? What if it got the lowest bid? Will he also make the big deal out of it? I can’t help but to accuse him of wanting to take the credit for the said design, for fame and even for profit also, most specially, as stated on YEH’s official statements, his designs are yet to be released in the market.

Dear YEH, please resort to legal action instead, since the designer do not know when to stop.

Going in a trial or with law will be too long, they should reach some fashion experts to analyze both different designs.

• Like 9

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/09/yoon-eun-hye-made-butt-of-jokes-in.html?m=1

I was just wondering if anyone else had read this article yet?  I just came across it and the hurtful things people say?  Wow!  If someone had said these things about them they would be in tears or ranting.  So why say it about someone else?

• Like 3

Guest ferlydee

People like them are nincompoop, uneducated and low life kind of people, they are brainwashed as having toxic in their brains, so don't bother visit that site, disgusting people there.  I don't know what YEH has done to them but I'll just leave it in God's hands and I know He will handle this for YEH.

I like you a lot big momma @lenvalles. Glad you are here fighting with us :D:D:D

As for YCH, he's cowardly, using hospitalisation as an excuse. This reminds me of a lot of K dramas because hospitalisation is another way to hide from media/ or prosecution/police, since they cannot disturb the patient and another form to gain sympathy from the public. He started this, he should end this.

I'm sure our YEH are even more prone to hospitalisation due to her underlying conditions but she has to hide it and put up a brave front. Why should she burden herself with all these malicious intents and ill wills from her OWN PEOPLE???? Sorry not trying to generalise but Koreans are scary. I don't see this happening in Hollywood or other parts of the world. Knetz take their obsessions to a new level. 

With the the latest trashy NB post, COME ON!!!!!! Mesh dress and Union Jack prints? Those design are so UNORIGINAL!!!! Doesn't that mean YCH can also be accused of plagiarism??? Sorry not sorry but I hope this backlashes on him.

Ppl please keep on fighting!!!

I BELIEVE IN YEH!!!

• Like 7

This is the first time I've created an account in order to post, I usually just read here and there but never leave any kind of comments or feedback/ rate/ polls. I've been watching for Yoon Eunhye since her Goong time. When Coffee Prince comes on air, I said, I was very impressed by this actress, this kind of acting. That time I don't think that I have a girl crush on her or something. I do watch her moves, her dramas, CFs but nothing like a fan, giving her birthday presents, buy her products, visit her coffee shop. Yet, I'm a student, university student so don't have time for such things.

To cut the long story short, I didn't think that I'm a fan of her, and the pop-up issues with YCH made me to pick a side. Surprisingly, I'm against negative thought about her. I mean how could there be a possibility that she comes up with that. She is some in a few actress that doesn't gain public attention by scandals. Remember Kim Jong Kook and Running man. In fact, Running man PD team used to be PD of Xman and also Family Outing as well. If she wants to continue her love line, she would be because PDs team invited her many times to join in an episode of FO, now RM. See, if she wants to, she could.

Besides, although she didn't filming any dramas but she still receives CFs and sponsor clothes.

I only describe my knowledge of fanbase in the country I'm living in. Jun Ji Hyun, for example, how many of you think that you know her before You Came From The Star? Not many. After that, did her supporters increase enormously or may I say dramatically? In my countries, I don't think so, the main attention is for Kim Soohyun, unfortunately. If you think that YEH only got famous because of Coffee Prince or Goong, so what about her co-star? Gong Yoo and Joo Ji Hoon, still they got their fans? The answer is both yes and no. I think that some loyal fans will do so. But on the surface, in my country, although there is used to be strong fandom for them compared to YEH, now I don't see. In short, people in my country still remember face of YEH, her name, her dramas. Not many celebrities can do so. My mother can't even remember Lee Min Ho face but she remembers YEH = =

Back to the fashion things, I think the designer is trying to make a fuss. I feel sad for him, for the people posting negative comments about YEH too. Like how much they know her in person, how they can assure that she takes the design and passes it as her own. Don't they see that what the designer is doing is not trying to attain justice for copyright or something but he is trying to destroy her reputation. He could sue her for copy his design, but why he didn't, maybe he's afraid because he is just big mouth copycat. I hate the way the current issues are going on. The series of articles surrounding us seems a bit unfair. In my countries, they only translate articles about YCH claiming that YEH stolen his design, additional call out to be plagiarism and his official statement. Totally disappointed.

I also read netizenbuzz, however I stop after reading after some of the comment says that LBH will score YEH 90 points. So cruel.  I'm thinking of visiting Korea next year but these Korean makes me consider not booking my ticket, they are so disgusting.

It's great that I see you guys still back her up and stand with her through this storm. Warrior/Neri/Amazing :))

Edited by tuongquyen0304
  • Like 10

I honestly believe that if her design didn't win that amount or first place this issue wouldn't have arisen. The designs are not unique or special in anyway. I think sales were poor and the line din't get that much attention so he did this, which shows his lack of character as a human being. And @Kuppies82 I totally agree. They are vicious and don't care what they have to do or how they treat people. It kind of made me back away from being any Korean artists fan. 

Edited by xxcuitepiexx
  • Like 8

@tuongquyen0304 wellcome - so a good thing did come and you joined us and became a more active fan

also as one who had been to korea - they are the nicest ppl very helpful and really go out of their way to help tourist and make it an enjoyable trip

really liked it and hope to go again

the program is in china - but i wouldnt judge the ppl the designer made such a fuss - but they could have supported her

• Like 4

Going in a trial or with law will be too long, they should reach some fashion experts to analyze both different designs.

I am really not familiar with Korean law, and I am not an expert either, although I am aware that any legal proceedings take a long time to finish, but I think referring this matter to legal action is more favorable with YEH since every action that she does now, it always turns out against her. And i would like believe litigation would somehow preempt anybody who may want to ride further or add fuel to this controversy. This matter is not a simple issue anymore, judging from the comments on her articles, and see the latest jab on her? Day by day, YEH’s image and reputation is being shattered, that is why I hope YEH will not go easy on the designer since this may also become a precedent in the future.  

As we can see it, she is being publicly executed and humiliated, wherein everybody are siding on the designer, nobody has ask or doubted if the designer has concrete proof about his claim, nor his intention of doing so. The designer just blatantly accused YEH, and instead of him presenting his burden of proof to back-up his claim, it is YEH who’s being ganged up, so where is the justice here?

From the very start, the designer is on the advantage and YEH on the disadvantage here. The designer has nothing to lose but gain so much because from this, his name has been known even all his creations, while YEH has been and still being mocked, her image and reputation in one the line, and whatever harsh comments that was written about her cannot be taken back, that is why I really really hoping and praying that YEH would take stern action regarding this matter, I want the designer to be penalized and prosecuted for all the mess and trouble that he has caused YEH. But at the end of the day, it’s all up to YEH on how and what she will going to do regarding this matter, whatever she decide, I will support her 100%.

I am really sure that if that piece of coat was given poor review on Muse Dress, the designer will never react this way. If that was the scenario, I am sure that even if somebody tells him about the resemblance of his and YEH's design, he will be the first person to refute it, since nobody would want to be associated with a looser or Underperforming piece, it will bring no good to him. And as have posted earlier, since YEH’s design were given good reviews and highest bid and fortunately YEH has designed a white coat with frills on the side just like his designs , VIOLA, he came out from nowhere claiming that it was his design… tsk tsk tsk what a great life he got!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 10

I am really not familiar with Korean law, and I am not an expert either, although I am aware that any legal proceedings take a long time to finish, but I think referring this matter to legal action is more favorable with YEH since every action that she does now, it always turns out against her. And i would like believe litigation would somehow preempt anybody who may want to ride further or add fuel to this controversy. This matter is not a simple issue anymore, judging from the comments on her articles, and see the latest jab on her? Day by day, YEH’s image and reputation is being shattered, that is why I hope YEH will not go easy on the designer since this may also become a precedent in the future.  

As we can see it, she is being publicly executed and humiliated, wherein everybody are siding on the designer, nobody has ask or doubted if the designer has concrete proof about his claim, nor his intention of doing so. The designer just blatantly accused YEH, and instead of him presenting his burden of proof to back-up his claim, it is YEH who’s being ganged up, so where is the justice here?

From the very start, the designer is on the advantage and YEH on the disadvantage here. The designer has nothing to lose but gain so much because from this, his name has been known even all his creations, while YEH has been and still being mocked, her image and reputation in one the line, and whatever harsh comments that was written about her cannot be taken back, that is why I really really hoping and praying that YEH would take stern action regarding this matter, I want the designer to be penalized and prosecuted for all the mess and trouble that he has caused YEH. But at the end of the day, it’s all up to YEH on how and what she will going to do regarding this matter, whatever she decide, I will support her 100%.

I am really sure that if that piece of coat was given poor review on Muse Dress, the designer will never react this way. If that was the scenario, I am sure that even if somebody tells him about the resemblance of his and YEH's design, he will be the first person to refute it, since nobody would want to be associated with a looser or Underperforming piece, it will bring no good to him. And as have posted earlier, since YEH’s design were given good reviews and highest bid and fortunately YEH has designed a white coat with frills on the side just like his designs , VIOLA, he came out from nowhere claiming that it was his design… tsk tsk tsk what a great life he got!!!!!!!!!!!  

I don't know if slander is a thing in Korea but it is in the US and multiple celebrities have gone to trial for it here. Once you attack a celebrity/corperation with an accusation like that you are not accusing the person but an entire brand and this allegation has caused damage to her brand. Small claims court usually takes up to 2 years minimum her in the US and its agonizing to go through court; but if the situation gets worse it might be better if she goes to court because if the comments I'm seeing on American sites are bad I don't even want to see the Korean ones. Its not about monetary compensation its about protecting her name and a legal hearing, no matter what country, it is would cause this to go away and clear her name.

• Like 8

It's saddened me that its happening again with yeh, those people wont leave her alone, what she have done to be scrutinized like this. Sometimes I wish that she got marry and live peacefully. I pray to god that she become a famous director or anything that she wants to be and I know that the end of me watching Kdrama I only stay because of her. Kdrama is there because of YEH whether they admit it or not. I'm really sad cuz I know what yeh feeling right now. I think someone powerful doing this to her that everytime she happy and getting back a little bit of popularity then BOOM then they get her back. If ordinary actress probably it committed suicide but yeh belief strongly to God that's why she can endure all this. YEH please get married and live happily and maybe someday you will be back strongly but I know I will miss you so bad. 

I admit I'm going to work with a sad heart.

Hello guys, I am newbie here. I'm just always checking the website and reading all the updates about YEH. I hope everything will be ok for our princess yeh. I read somewhere that despite of what happens Yoon Eun Hye will continue to be on Muse Dress 2. I'll still support YEH.