Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

"...she basically said she would not "bow down." (Honestly, I felt like this was a Beyonce moment). Her response has left the haters unsatisfied and hungry to take her down. 

Let's just continue to support her. Cause she has just proven once again that she is awesome. "

------------
I also like her response in this time, and feel relieved that she's strong enough. However, I will be her side forever. 

Edited by JoonS

On 07/09/2015 at 12:40 AM, JoonS said:

Last night I stopped by to update YEH news, so confused about the designer claimed that YEH's design was copied from him. More, netizen seem believed him,not even wait for information from YEH side or view the show first.

I'm IT engineer, not expert in fashion but one thing I can tell is all innovation that pop up on this world, has inspiration by things around us. Many time we saw or sense of things, we have ideas then invent or adapt them to make those are more suitable to us. 

After I read YEH's replied. I'm believed her, even I'm not expert or designer but in the real world we always convert things to answers our wants. 

Every time of my work routine, I surf on internet to find inspiration then I study and mix to my knowledge to build new features or customize them for customers.

I did also surfing on internet and plenty of designs look more original and are alike to YEH than him (she picked up from many design brand and mix together).  The only part that is similar to his are frills and laces which I also found from other designers as YEH's agency mentioned to and other brands as well. That's ALL. I saw. 

This designer guy is too disgusting for me.

Our Yoon Eun Hye got talent and as a talented person, she gets inspiration from everywhere. Fashion did not start with Yoon Choon Ho designer and it will not end with him, the same goes for every designer.

yoon-eun-hye-wearing-her-design-for-a-ch

Yoon Eun Hye, 2015 'Muse Dress 2', ep 4.

d2430i77544h162932.jpg

2008 S/S ready-to-wear collection by Viktor & Rolf

Frills like a mane as Yoon Eun Hye said, inspired her design

VR-SS-11_29.jpg

2011 S/S, 'Shirt Symphony' collection by Viktor & Rolf

diaporamaphoto-mode-dfil-viktorrolf-auto

2013-2014 F/W Viktor & Rolf

defile-viktor-amp-rolf-pret-a-porter-pri

2015 S/S Viktor & Rolf

PFW-looks-day-two-092713-5.jpg

2014 F/W Dries Van Noten

4980134ddc3fe4f8851be548719715d3.jpg

Isabel Marant, Olympe lace

037-isabel-marant.jpg

2015 F/W Isabel Marant

diaporamaphoto-lanvin-rf12-3540.jpg

2012-2013 F/W Lanvin 

Lanvin%20Happy%201.png

2012-2013 F/W Lanvin, advertisement

Frills%2Bprabal%2Bgurung%2Bbalenciaga%2B

2013 S/S collection Gucci

CNPc_dMUsAACARY.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye was spotted wearing 'Gucci Fall 2015' (Printed silk-chiffon dress)

Ashish 2014-2015 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Runway Looks - London Fashion Week Catwalk England British UK - Denim Jeans Ruffles Frayed Outerwear Trucker Bomber Jacket Dress Sequins Destroyed Holes Destructed Embroidery Pearls Lace Sheer Peekaboo Shorts Sporty Athletic Jogging Sweatpants Accordion Pleats Fringes Bomberdress Bow Tie Tutu

Ashish Fall/Winter 2014

Frills on tanktop, sleeves and on jeans looks alike Yoon Choon Ho, YCH's frills

a177bb642f5d36069b3a9eccdd54e11d.jpg

YCH's frills

Yoon Eun Hye and JArmy entertainment, thank you so much for answering this designer quickly. We love Yoon Eun Hye's fashion. Yoon Eun Hye, keep moving forward and keep doing your best for this show, it such a pleasure for we, your fans to watch you on TV again and on this fashion show.

Designer Yoon Choo Ho or YCH should apologize, he just went insane about a quotation and accused Yoon Eun Hye of too many things. We accuse you, Yoon Choo Ho or YCH of overreacting : 'She went a few days ago to get sponsored clothes,', this implied to many things. Yoon Eun Hye got a pure heart, and we, her fans know it well.

Boo, Boo to the first accusator who started this Ego's mess... frills everywhere and in many collection as Yoon Eun Hye said in her statements : this is the trend since a long time ago. According to the brands she quoted in her press release, everyone can notice it.

• Like 13

My goodness! what a way to gain popularity from his otherwise anonymous existence, at the expense of Miss Yon Eun Hye!  

I seriously think, Miss Yoon Eun Hye, the show, and the judges deserve an apology from the designer his group, the writer, not to mention the netizens for their comments. Those people  insulted Miss Yoon Eun Hye's integrity, creativity and her fans.  

Thank you dear God, Miss Yoon Eun Hye does have a community of followers who definitely belongs to THE THINKING CLASS. 

Hahaha! I was more worried about the dress with children's drawings - it closely resembled Angelina Jolie's Wedding Gown Veil - which was designed by Versace.  hahaha - BUT nope Versace people did not even raise any issue - seriously Hahahaha - Miss YEH's statement hits the mark. Hate all they want, they picked the wrong celebrity.  

• Like 10

Guest santaiah178

Hi, just stop by to post the latest news about YEH and the plagiarism controversy. Despite the accusation cast by designer Yoon Choo Ho YEH said that she doesn't have a plan to step down from the show (Muse Dress 2). She also said that she will do her best for this show. It's also been reported that she has already recorded 8 epi of Muse Dress so far (the show will have 12 epi)

http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2015090717203789620&type=1

Anyway, I'm glad that there're still many YEH's fans who support her. I'm really touched reading encouragement words from all of you in here. It's a proof that YEH is still loved by many.

Have a nice day everyone & fighting for YEH 

Only these two different coats should be compared

There are two different coats

yoon-eun-hye-wearing-her-design-for-a-ch    2040972020_ulsS9ewp_001_unknown.jpg                                                                   

When anywhere else, they are comparing a blouse coat by Yoon Eun Hye and a dress by Yoon Choon Ho or YCH only according to what the latter pasted on his SNS

Yoon-Eun-Hye

• Like 8

Honestly, I am not worried. Based on her response, it appears that she doesn't care what other people think any more, is standing up for herself, and isn't afraid to say it. I still think her PR team needs a lot of work... But, at least we know that she is sending "her" message. She is in control of her life and career.  This is something the majority of entertainers will never have, because they will never reach this level where they can attain this type of freedom.

So, even if things are rocky in the future. I can be satisfied knowing that she is happy and has control over life. 

Remember that these websites are gossip sites and the writers are not journalist, meaning that they don't have to report a complete story or even an accurate story.  In addition, they can let their bias (doubtfully unconscious) rule who and what is on their websites.

In addition, people are always more willing to verbalize hate, because its easy and misery loves company. People who don't like YEH were waiting for an opportunity to justify their hate. Now, they've got something. In response, she basically said she would not "bow down." (Honestly, I felt like this was a Beyonce moment). Her response has left the haters unsatisfied and hungry to take her down. 

Let's just continue to support her. Cause she has just proven once again that she is awesome. 

@lano you are great 

• Like 7

Yoon Eun Hye keep being emboke like on 'Muse dress 2' ep 4, 'Don't worry, be happy'.

Just realized another thing, Yoon Eun Hye won on Muse Dress 4th episode because of her whole collection created by her and her stylist. It was not only her coat that was approven, so it was not only the coat which made it as designer Yoon Choon Ho or YCH said it on his SNS : 'I was told that my clothes made it on a show in China. I thought it was just picked up as a sponsored piece, but it was supposedly made by another woman.' This designer should definitively apologize even more as Yoon Eun Hye wore once his shirt for a part of an advertisement.

Let's rewatch the great show with (Yoon Eun Hye's part) tlll now.

26 666 666 + 760 000 = 27 426 666

And for those who want to rewatch quickly the show with Yoon Eun Hye's outfits

Thank you Mrs Nguyen for posting this on Youtube

Muse Dress 2 ep 1

Muse Dress 2 ep 2

Muse Dress 2 ep 3

• Like 14

I remember the first time i knew that Miss Yoon Eun Hye has great fashion sense, and wow can she design and draw her designs in a masterful skill was from a very old Clip dated 2003 uploaded by HallyuYEH.  Thank you HallyuYEH!

Please check this link, at 15:22 she narrated her interest in designing, look at her drawings - she is fantastic, take note that she did not receive formal education for arts, fashion design, and yes she did not take a college course in fashion design either - she took business degree.  in 2003 she was only 20years old.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkVeZpGpDbk

Besides that, she modeled for Basic House and JoinUs (take note the longest CF model for each brand). She was an in house designer for JoinUs, took off a year for that assignment.  I was skeptical back then, but my goodness! She did all the works - she wrked on fabric swatches, and very detailed about her designs, fabric choices. and yes her designs were sold out in no time.   There are numbers of stories about Miss YEH into fashion design, clothes and jewelries.  She gifted her friends with clothes and accessories, which she tailored herself, designed and crafted by herself. I hope you too will have fun looking for those clips, HalluYEH does have an archive of these precious clips. Her talent for fashion design widely acknowledged and used in her dramas, i.e. Princess Hours, The Vineyard Man and Lie to Me; certainly Korean Production team can't be wrong.

Miss YEH did not need a college course for fashion design, she was born with that skill and talent.  I was apprehensive when she joined the Muse Show, i do know that it is a venue for her creativity, but i was afraid of these kind of bashing, she being open target for envious bashers, and people who highly thinks of themselves when in fact they don't. 

Three nights ago when, the article first came out, i tried to calm down the fears of my warrior sisters. Laughing at the irony and the impossibility, and the stupidity of the accusers. I am glad that Miss YEH addressed the issue in the most pragmatic and in pure logic.  and yes, she is famous, she can claim fame at anytime. 

Thank you, please forgive the rumblings and rants of this 57yo Mom.  Catharsis is always good for the heart and soul. hahahahaha!

• Like 14

I'm compiling reasons why she isn't nugu... NOT reasons why she is popular because i don't know how to prove that... so here are reasons why she isn't nugu~  (this is all i can do for now, but i will add more once i have the time... i know this is not the focus of the issue right now but i got so mad about that nugu comment in allkpop.. i'll say something about the real issue when i feel better)

1. China Baidu Bar Ranking TOP 100   compiled by TopStars  http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=149902 

•             Number of fans :  Yoon Eun Hye Ranks at 79 with 334, 385 fans

(The only actress in TOP 100 is Park Shin Hye, Song Ji Hyo, Kang So Ra, Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Kyo)

Top 1-10 : Exo, Gdragon, Bigbang, Lee Min Ho, Exo Sehun, Kim Soo Hyun, Super Junior, Exo Chanyeol, SNSD, T-ara

Top 90-100 : FT Island, Super Junior KimKiBum, Kim So Hyun (child actress), Boa, GirlsDay, CNBlue Kang Min Hyuk, Song Hye Kyo, T-ara Hyomin, Super Junior Kangin, Super Junior Henry, SNSD Yuri 

2. Twitter number of followers TOP 100   compiled by TopStars http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=150185

• Yoon Eun Hye's twitter is not included in the list but if she is she would fall to rank 93 because she has 566k followers as of the moment and she's not even active there 
  • Only Park Shin Hye and Yoon Eun Hye on the list (and a very few actors like Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk)

3. Soompi Actors and Actresses Category

•  Most Viewed thread is Yoon Eun Hye with 9M views 
  • 2nd most posted thread with 2,640 posts
  • And soompi wasn't the only place for us as we were also active in our fansite yooneunhye.net (but now it's no longer available)

4. DramaFever Top 10 Actresses with most number of fans http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-10-korean-actresses-of-2015-according-to-dramafever-fans/

• Yoon Eun Hye at #2 with 23, 949 

5. Drama When she apppears in MAMA she's on twitter WW trend  

• MAMA 2011 

Yoon Eun Hye trending #2 Worldwide on twitter during MAMA AWARDS 2011

•  MAMA 2014

B377iBYCcAMtkIS.jpg:large

6. DC Gallery (korea)

7. PPTV (one of largest online TV Service in China) http://www.pptv.com/aboutus/en/

8. Youku (one of the most popular if not the most video site in China)

9. Tudou (one of the most popular  video site in China)

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 16

Guest ferlydee

To all wonderful people here, thank you for all the posts and after reading those, now I feel better.  And to lenvalles, welcome to the club of 50's, I'm in my mid 50's.  lol.  We are family, one big family, bashers can't deny the fact that YEH has a worldwide and one of the biggest fan base.  Most of them may not be active now, but boy if needed be, they are like a sleeping dragon, when awake,  ready to protect and fight for YEH.  

@pearlydee, you're right about that cuz now I'm spitting fire. I never been so upset before, I just closed my ear and keep quiet but I think, I got to this level ready to protect yeh and fight in a rightful way.

Hello all Warriors, Neris & Amazings (depending when you start to become YEH fans),

I just want to say thank you for your continuous support for our girl Yoon Eun Hye. For those of you who have followed her closely will know that she is an amazing girl, who has always work hard and diligently trying to improve herself. There have been so many instances where her altruistic self and compassion really touched us. Unfortunately, it's because of this personality that she has been hurt and betrayed by people so many times. 

Now, with her current issue, her detractors are now trying to find more proof to bring our YEH down. Please don't be disheartened by it. The fashion industry has always been very volatile as we all have learnt the past few days. Unless something is trademarked and copyrighted, it's anyone's game. How many times did you see shops selling the same kind of clothing? Even the clothes that we wear now are probably an improvement of another copy, of another copy, of another copy. How come ppl are not angry with that, but are channelling their hate and anger towards her? Why don't they question their own moral before going on a verbal rant. I'm sure every designers took inspirations from what's already available out there. This does not only limited to the fashion industry, but many other fields as well. Everything is recycled and is basically and improvement of the previous design. 

So back to our girl YEH. If you want to find faults with her then you might as well find faults with everything because nothing is original in this world. I'm sure some of her competitors in Muse Dress 2 also derive their ideas from elsewhere.

I still believe in her and I think she makes lovely designs. Just let the haters continue to hate. YEH hwaiting.

• Like 12

One thing that I learnt from this case is in competition, people always use netizens and being liar to bring the one who is not in control by stepping on YeH's head and get a higher position. I am stand by her side in this case, YEH work so hard over many past years. Why she has to let someone who even not the original of design to claim her name and get attraction from social. 
She is not a kid who don't know what is behide this controversy,

Now, I read from somewhere the stylist from Goong who claimed that YEH's slipper is actually designed by her also came out and jam this event. 

LOL It's time for her(Goong stylist) to reborn right?

Edited by JoonS

I believe that Yoon Eun Hye and we will get through this.....  no matter how unfair people are, she will be fine.  

People will always try to bring her down, but she will come out stronger after all that is happening.

Anywayzzz, here are some Samantha Thavasa pics of hers.......... 

SamanthaThavasa15-78_zpspsrwbhbx.jpg    SamanthaThavasa15-70_zpsmfz9y6mt.jpg     

SamanthaThavasa15-79_zpsujmzkfxy.jpg    SamanthaThavasa15-80_zpsrdcfvk3z.jpg

SamanthaThavasa15-77_zpsqsjkm4kw.jpg    SamanthaThavasa15-72_zpsbikjsxei.jpg

SamanthaThavasa15-75_zpsal4mg703.jpg    SamanthaThavasa15-74_zpsdbuycajw.jpg

SamanthaThavasa15-73_zpsb35yohhe.jpg    SamanthaThavasa15-76_zpscjam31cl.jpg

SamanthaThavasa15-71_zpswfwrjjji.jpg

Credit: chivil blog

• Like 13

Aside from anger that is taking over me now, I am really puzzled on what possibly the intentions of the people who are continuously lashing out YEH just because of a ruffled coat? What? Really? All are judging her that as if she committed a mortal sin, did she kill someone????????????? It was just a petty design where anybody, everybody and nobody like me can replicate. Not to mention that her official occupation is an ACTRESS and not even a full pledge DESIGNER to begin with. Gosh this is really frustrating. It all started when that designer accused her, then haters demanded for YEH’s statement regarding it, when YEH made her statement, haters went ballistic claiming she’s so ballsy and cocky. And it did not stop there, now every YEH’s designs are being scrutinized and some pieces where even put to spotlight again, for being plagiarized. Why YEH’s design is being single out here? Is this a demolition job or something? But sorry not sorry to pop out the bubbles of those ignorant haters who think that YEH will be put down because of this, because haters can never PUT THIS GOOD WOMAN DOWN, not now, never ever. If there are handfuls of haters who are trying their luck to make her bow down, there are still hundreds if not thousands of YEH’s supporters who will join hand in hand to keep her up and above them all. I cannot wait for the day when YEH against all this trials and tribulation will triumphantly savor her victory, besides she will never be our YOUNG GIRL WARRIOR for nothing.

On a side note, because of this incident, few things were confirmed, 1. YEH is and will always be relevant 2. YEH is still a talked about actress and 3. YEH is not a NUGU, because everybody wants a piece of her. Aside from this, I think producer of Muse Dress should be thankful to YEH and YEH’s effect, because of this incident said show was been put to spotlight and had a free publicity, for sure a lot more, even her haters alike, will watch and tune in every week to check on YEH and her creations to find something new to use against her.

Now I am really determined not to check on NB trashy site anymore, because I should not be patronizing a site which main intention is to propagate and instigate hate and fan war, it is not healthy for my mental health and heart.

Again, sorry for the long post. Fighting everyone!   

• Like 9