Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

i think i heard she directed a movie, is it true?

where can i watch it?

Title is Red Eye. I haven't heard news of its release yet :(  but for sure fans will post it here once the news about it is out ^_^ I hope we'll see it soon :) 

i have a feeling she would be great as a director 

• Like 6

CR:instagram.com/yooneunhyenews

Instagram media yooneunhyenews - Pro! ❤️Instagram media yooneunhyenews - ❤️ Muse Dress ep 2 Screen Cap

Show reality tv "goddess renew" with participation of the Goddess Yoon Eun Hye, instead of spades family, dĩnh feng, opening the States, Chow Wei Dong on Television Waves East Friday night 7 rows Week starting from day 08/08.

In "green day dress 2", 5 stars will cooperate with the designers fashion form teams compete with each other. Every week, each team will be assigned the design the costumes after a certain point, preparing for the presentation and show our costumes on stage. Each team will be Jury Assessment And The Distributor Fashion Professional Out The Purchase Price Products. The winner with the highest price, their clothes will be sold by the agency distributes winner in the auction.

Cre as tagged/weibo, Baidu YEH

CR:Neri Vietnam 

• Like 10

11905405_847515192031159_68840014909844911248800_847515592031119_726832640777673

The Goddess Renew ‪#‎musedress2‬

Topic next show what a movie "we bought a zoo". Do you want to know at the zoo to great stage?

Yoon Eun hye will take this girl with stepped on stage ~ this saturday, what you'll find that very different.

Cre: Muse Dress's Weibo

CR:Neri Vietnam - YEH's House

005GqReOgw1ev6y5axo1eg309w05kn9w.gif

"She's so cute, nice Gif!.

• Like 9

20 More things every K-drama fan wishes would happen to them in real life

by CoCo Kdrama (drama fever)

Every time we true K-drama lovers watch a cliched but cute scene, we can't help but wish that it would happen to us in real life. We already mentioned 20 K-drama wishes we've all had, but there are so many more! Here are 20 more things that every K-drama addict wishes for.

22. Sometimes it seems like K-dramas like Lie To Me are just one big tourism advertisement for Jeju Island. Well, they work and I have definitely added a romantic island vacation to my travel wish list!

3310b3e2-9ef9-4938-9a00-2cb5d2cb88ab.jpg

25. Remember how cute this late night phone call was in Coffee Prince? Aww, I wish Gong Yoo would call me up to tell me he misses me at night! 

17a63d39-54fa-4d1b-a8d9-2857f99c2622.jpg

40. This is one of those classic K-drama scenes that I would fly around the world to experience! (From Lie To Me)

aaf20de5-d2e2-4a8b-8dda-f3f48c9ce1db.jpg

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/20-more-things-every-k-drama-fan-wishes-would-happen-to-them-in-real-life/

• Like 8

17 Korean celebrities you never knew were friends

bbd0f4a3-7e8f-4946-96d3-6d1f2bd5fa13.jpg

Many Korean celebrities who've been in the industry for decades make friends with other celebrities and build friendships that last for a lifetime. Here are some of the famous Korean celebrities who go way back. Scroll down and take a look!

5-6. Yoon Eun Hye & Son Ye Jin

8136bcbd-1871-46dd-bfb7-12fa83e2511d.gif

68a0d388-1dbe-49e4-8f96-0cc70b88c7f0.jpg

05c4e5c5-f8f8-4999-898c-b198b7ae537b.png

Actresses Yoon Eun Hye and Son Ye Jin are really good friends.  Personal Taste actress Son Ye Jin shared how close she is to actress Yoon Eun Hye in one interview when she said, "I'm so sad Yoon Eun Hye and I haven't played for so long."   Coffee Prince actress Yoon Eun Hye shared in another interview how she and her friends play. 

"Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin don't drink well. I want to be a lightweight too but unfortunately I can drink a lot," Yoon Eun Hye said, adding when they hang out, they drink coffee instead of alcohol. 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/korean-celebrities-who-are-best-friends/

• Like 8