Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

Wow, YEH is having a time of her life, good for her.  I realized now that she is doing what is comfortable to her and what she really likes.  She is showing her true self and enjoying every minute of this show.  Hope she'll finish up to the end, good luck YEH.

11870859_845576372225041_21324604895463011866386_845612425554769_38067500201531211846637_845612348888110_198325026923135

Beautiful dress and beautiful more! The Goddess Yoon Eun Hye has conquer success ladies @ Li Ming yang of star wardrobe. Star wardrobe provides bst first with wonderful style of the Goddess Yoon Eun Hye, Welcome Star Wardrobe App Shopping.

Cre as tagged/weibo
VTrans: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub

Bst of Yoon Eun Hye about total possible experts Appreciate, write more points thanks to section makeup, hair stylist.
Auction price is highest ¥ 6,111,111. Congratulations Yoon Eun Hye ~~

Cre: Muse Dress's Weibo
Campaign strategy: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam fanclub

• Like 8

6 Korean stars who are in Chinese variety shows

by Chary Liu  (drama fever)

368d8f30-02f6-4ea0-9a43-201c4011d778.jpg

Since the Hallyu wave is massive in China, there are a lot of Chinese TV shows inviting Korean stars, either as a host or as a guest. See if you can find your favorite star here.

3. Yoon Eun Hye in Fashion Star

Fashion Star is a fashion show conducted by SMG. It is about the stars working with a fashion designer to design a series of clothes with different themes. There are six buyers who will bid for the stars' design. Whoever got the top bid wins. It is like a competition for each episode. Yoon Eun Hye's first design was from her favorite actress Audrey Hepburn and her movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. Her design got a bid over 5 million RMB and ranked as the third in that round. Applause for the goddess's debut!

b8275824-6125-4177-9d41-a92ae1c14cbd.jpg

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/do-you-know-your-favorite-stars-are-in-chinese-variety-shows/

• Like 8

Guest ferlydee

I don't mind YEH to go practice boxing but not to be a professional boxer, my golly, lol.  Or this guy must be kidding, lol, with that flawless face, oh no, I will never imagine her doing that.  I don;t want to see even a bite of mosquito on her skin, lol, am I too dramatic?

Muse Dress Season 2 Episode 2 is up.

credit:@GongAhJuuung (Twitter)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31t710_女神新装-20150815-郭碧婷跑步不停狂健身-尹恩惠受虐负重深蹲_tv

¥21,000,000???????? crazy....

yes I think they are crazy , I dind't like it, for me they design was simple and bore , but they always give her more than the others . The design of YEH was better and cool and fit well with the theme.:mellow:

• Like 10

Muse Dress Season 2 Episode 2 is up.

credit:@GongAhJuuung (Twitter)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31t710_女神新装-20150815-郭碧婷跑步不停狂健身-尹恩惠受虐负重深蹲_tv

¥21,000,000???????? crazy....

yes I think they are crazy , I dind't like it, for me they design was simple and bore , but they always give her more than the others . The design of YEH was better and cool and fit well with the theme.:mellow:

@nakiami_kyoko Yes I so agree with you it's way over priced and I don't like their design either. It looks puffy and only super skinny people can wear, otherwise look very pregnant. I actually like the eliminated girl's design coz it's cool and eye catching but the judges are just too harsh. She only got 10% value compare to the top placing girl; and I think the guy who got it says he's not going to sell it even. I'm just glad Yoon Eun Hye survived this round. Very tough competition and beauty is really in the eye of the beholder. YEH FIGHTING!!!

• Like 8

i think i heard she directed a movie, is it true?

where can i watch it?

Title is Red Eye. I haven't heard news of its release yet :(  but for sure fans will post it here once the news about it is out ^_^ I hope we'll see it soon :) 

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 7