Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I wish yeh can go to company instead of doing it by herself, If you got an agency they can protect you before it become bigger, Maybe someone try to show yeh how a entertainment industry works. PROTECTION !!!!  COME TO ME AND WILL PROTECT YOU!

@avidneri1003 Could I make these pictures as one? I mean since I use Facebook and it allows me to comment with a picture only. These are evidences that against YCH claim so I want to spread this around. In addition, we could combine this with what YEH says she has been using as her inspiration in her statement. So that we could prove that YCH claim is nothing but his "Attention Seeking Behavior" is really something big. = =

I'm so sad that we can't create something like hashtag on Twitter like #YCHgetyourmouthshut or something like that.

• Like 6

I wish yeh can go to company instead of doing it by herself, If you got an agency they can protect you before it become bigger, Maybe someone try to show yeh how a entertainment industry works. PROTECTION !!!!  COME TO ME AND WILL PROTECT YOU!

Well, not being in any big agencies and owning her own Jarmy Entertainment agency allows Yoon Eun Hye to be free, she is a self-made business woman who can do what she wants and likes, I really appreciate this about her  I just hope she can relax herself from time to time, praying, doing yoga or strecthing or something else.

• Like 3

---

Some parts of his statement even confused himself

...He agrees with 
Yoon Eun-hye who stated that the design was alike with his in terms of the arms and white color but said, "The fact that the item is a coat, the oversize, the volume, the location of the frills and pattern on the shoulder is too similar to call this is coincidence"...

...I don't think the issue should be blurred with the example of other designs that have frills and I think there's a need to compare the two items at hand"...

Yoon Chun-ho continued, "Designing is done by people and sometimes people think alike and subconsciously design what they've seen before, but not like this. I wanted to hear an official apology and wanted to hear an excuse. I haven't changed my mind yet"...

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-chun-ho-s-official-statement-regarding-yoon-eun-hye-s-plagiarism-86369.html

-----------------------

1. paragraph... he said like he have studied all similarity of his coat and YEH coat. He emphasis that the item is a coat that is oversize and has volume and the frills' location including shoulder is too similar. It's seem he quite confident that is not coincidence.

-- However, Mr. designer seem don't recognize that the trench coat  is generally and basically found in  fashion, secondly the volume and the frills' location are not alike as he claimed, YEH coat has frills from lower shoulders to forearm and the frills style are different clearly. (as many has shown on above comment). The pattern of YEH is Soft  fabric bonded trench coast and shapely but for his is oversized and shapeless wool trench coat.

HE IS RELEASING STATEMENTS WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION YET. HE SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED IT WITH YEH'S SIDE BEFORE RANTING ON SNS.

(EDIT)  THE WHOLE OUTFIT/DESIGN  (BLOUSE COAT, TROUSERS AND TANK TOP) Weibo

12002844_135722866775183_548808258693960

12011327_135722926775177_416404514408703

11990526_135722910108512_708011165486937

12009594_135722823441854_791343594341472

11999051_135722630108540_573866653687450

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 8

On 10/09/2015 at 8:26 AM, avidneri1003 said:

---

On 09/09/2015 at 2:26 AM, JoonS said:

Some parts of his statement even confused himself

...He agrees with 
Yoon Eun-hye who stated that the design was alike with his in terms of the arms and white color but said, "The fact that the item is a coat, the oversize, the volume, the location of the frills and pattern on the shoulder is too similar to call this is coincidence"...

...I don't think the issue should be blurred with the example of other designs that have frills and I think there's a need to compare the two items at hand"...

Yoon Chun-ho continued, "Designing is done by people and sometimes people think alike and subconsciously design what they've seen before, but not like this. I wanted to hear an official apology and wanted to hear an excuse. I haven't changed my mind yet"...

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-chun-ho-s-official-statement-regarding-yoon-eun-hye-s-plagiarism-86369.html

-----------------------

1. paragraph... he said like he have studied all similarity of his coat and YEH coat. He emphasis that the item is a coat that is oversize and has volume and the frills' location including shoulder is too similar. It's seem he quite confident that is not coincidence.

-- However, Mr. designer seem don't recognize that the trench coat  is generally and basically found in  fashion, secondly the volume and the frills' location are not alike as he claimed, YEH coat has frills from lower shoulders to forearm and the frills style are different clearly. (as many has shown on above comment). The pattern of YEH is Soft  fabric bonded trench coast and shapely but for his is oversized and shapeless wool trench coat.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

It is important to show the whole outfit : blouse coat and Capri pants and tank top, showing just the coat can mislead people

Weibo

Fashion that could have inspired  Yoon Eun Hye's frills idea on sleeves for her coat (already pasted on this thread, almost the same texture)

NO 6 giambattista-valli-haute-couture-autumn-2012-pfw11

Giambattista Valli  F/W 2012

paris, haute couture, runway shows, catwalk, giambattista valli

Giambattista Valli at Couture Spring 2012 (Details)

Giambattista Valli, spring 2012

paris, haute couture, runway shows, catwalk, giambattista valli

giambattista-valli-haute-couture-aw2012-

Giambattista Valli F/W 2012/2013

0023ae69624d115ca07828.jpg

gucci_032.jpg

Gucci Fall/Winter 2012

12115495_162857147393308_102070346614697

Stella McCartney' s superimposed frills, spring/summer 2010

Afficher l'image d'origine

Gucci S/S 2016

VR-SS-11_29.jpg

'Shirt Symphony' collection by Viktor & Rolf, S/S 2011

image    286e0ffdad194a4533317c24e9d39649.jpg

12043190_150152525330437_896043649359159

Chloe S/S 2013 (both outfits)

diaporamaphoto-lanvin-rf12-3540.jpg

Lanvin F/W 2012-2013

ashish-gupta-2014-2015-fall-autumn-winte

Ashish fall/winter 2014, frills on sleeves and frills on tanktop and on jeans.

PFW-looks-day-two-092713-5.jpg

Dries Van Noten F/W 2014

a177bb642f5d36069b3a9eccdd54e11d.jpg

Yoon Choon Ho or YCH's frills separated by buttons on his Instagram

• Like 8

Of course she will stay, she created her own fashion with her team. But please Unnie, from now on, be really really careful as in the song you interpreted  "It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run".

They are making this whole mess because she got sponsored by them, thanks God, not now but a year ago.

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-eun-hye-stars-in-chinese-show-despite-dispute-86417.html

Yoon Eun-hye stars in Chinese show despite dispute

Yoon Eun-hye who is in the middle of a plagiarism dispute, continued to star in the Chinese TV show.

The outfit she wore in the show is the matter of issue here as she has been accused of copying the design of a famous national designer. She hasn't released an official statement yet regarding designer Yoon Choon-ho's statement.

He posted on his Facebook on the 4th, "An outfit similar to Arche's was on Chinese TV and she claimed it was made by someone else".

Yoon Eun-hye's management claims, "We hope the designer doesn't use Yoon Eun-hye's name to boost promotions for his FW collection". Yoon Choon-ho said, "I have no reason to use noise marketing in Yoon Eun-hye's name and there's no profit from doing that. No designer promotes his items this way".

• Like 3

I wonder? What if the questioned YEH’s design did not get the highest bid on Muse Dress, would that designer do the same? What if it got the lowest bid? Will he also make the big deal out of it? I can’t help but to accuse him of wanting to take the credit for the said design, for fame and even for profit also, most specially, as stated on YEH’s official statements, his designs are yet to be released in the market.

Dear YEH, please resort to legal action instead, since the designer do not know when to stop.

Going in a trial or with law will be too long, they should reach some fashion experts to analyze both different designs.

I am really not familiar with Korean law, and I am not an expert either, although I am aware that any legal proceedings take a long time to finish, but I think referring this matter to legal action is more favorable with YEH since every action that she does now, it always turns out against her. And i would like believe litigation would somehow preempt anybody who may want to ride further or add fuel to this controversy. This matter is not a simple issue anymore, judging from the comments on her articles, and see the latest jab on her? Day by day, YEH’s image and reputation is being shattered, that is why I hope YEH will not go easy on the designer since this may also become a precedent in the future.  

As we can see it, she is being publicly executed and humiliated, wherein everybody are siding on the designer, nobody has ask or doubted if the designer has concrete proof about his claim, nor his intention of doing so. The designer just blatantly accused YEH, and instead of him presenting his burden of proof to back-up his claim, it is YEH who’s being ganged up, so where is the justice here?

From the very start, the designer is on the advantage and YEH on the disadvantage here. The designer has nothing to lose but gain so much because from this, his name has been known even all his creations, while YEH has been and still being mocked, her image and reputation in one the line, and whatever harsh comments that was written about her cannot be taken back, that is why I really really hoping and praying that YEH would take stern action regarding this matter, I want the designer to be penalized and prosecuted for all the mess and trouble that he has caused YEH. But at the end of the day, it’s all up to YEH on how and what she will going to do regarding this matter, whatever she decide, I will support her 100%.

I am really sure that if that piece of coat was given poor review on Muse Dress, the designer will never react this way. If that was the scenario, I am sure that even if somebody tells him about the resemblance of his and YEH's design, he will be the first person to refute it, since nobody would want to be associated with a looser or Underperforming piece, it will bring no good to him. And as have posted earlier, since YEH’s design were given good reviews and highest bid and fortunately YEH has designed a white coat with frills on the side just like his designs , VIOLA, he came out from nowhere claiming that it was his design… tsk tsk tsk what a great life he got!!!!!!!!!!!  

Lawsuits tarnish one's reputation (especially stars, people tend to remember the worst) whatever their outcome is. So, we should really hope they solve this out of court.

Yoon Eun Hye, fighting Unnie and try becoming this really "sturdy dish".

• Like 5

Guest catcatch10

Hello, everyone, I'm new here. I like Yoon Eun Hye a long time ago but is a silent lurker, however. I just want to say something this time. As I read in Chinese Baidu forum, the 4th episode was recorded on 30/7 according to a Chinese fan's postscript,and such episode was aired on 29/8.

On 10/09/2015 at 11:43 AM, catcatch10 said:

Hello, everyone, I'm new here. I like Yoon Eun Hye a long time ago but is a silent lurker, however. I just want to say something this time. As I read in Chinese Baidu forum, the 4th episode was recorded on 30/7 according to a Chinese fan's postscript,and such episode was aired on 29/8.

Thanks for precising dates as this was written before in this thread

He should be more cautious with his statements, as a beginner designer he should take care of his customers meanwhile instead Yoon Choon Ho or YCH  designer goes here and there and brags about how one of his customers get sponsored clothes a few days ago on his SNS : this is not professional at all. Even more as Yoon Eun Hye registered for 'Muse Dress 2' since july 2015, Neris know that she started recording the show since july which means that she had registered the 4th episode at the end of July, so many spoilers revealed since that time can prove that she created her coat with her whole outfit since July or before. So, how could she copied and even robbed your design a few days ago?  Quoting from him : "A few days ago, the actress and her stylist borrowed this from me with my support. Now they're saying they both made it. I got goosebumps. All the effort I put into making something for the F/W season, they took so easily. They're so brazen. I'm so weak." as translated in http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/yoon-eun-hye-under-fire-for-allegedly-plagiarizing-a-dress-design ...

• Like 7

Guest catcatch10

Thanks for precising dates as this was written before in this thread

He should be more cautious with his statements, as a beginner designer he should take care of his customers meanwhile instead Yoon Choon Ho designer goes here and there and brags about how one of his customers get sponsored clothes a few days ago on his SNS : this is not professional at all. Even more as Yoon Eun Hye registered for 'Muse Dress 2' since july 2015, Neris know that she started recording the show since july which means that she had registered the 4th episode at the end of July, so many spoilers revealed since that time can prove that she created her coat with her whole outfit since July or before. So, how could she copied and even robbed your design a few days ago?  Quoting from him : "A few days ago, the actress and her stylist borrowed this from me with my support. Now they're saying they both made it. I got goosebumps. All the effort I put into making something for the F/W season, they took so easily. They're so brazen. I'm so weak." as translated in http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/yoon-eun-hye-under-fire-for-allegedly-plagiarizing-a-dress-design ...

You're welcome! I just say a fact.

Edited by catcatch10
---

RAG & BONE SPRING/SUMMER 2014 rag-bone-spring-summer-2015-rtw-new-york

90404-f0160c2ac0e4430cba68fb0a86f1b27a.j

Copy one at noisy market ( a little change for neck style)

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=121455873

Design by famous designer : Make sooooooo different change, don't you think?

Yoon choon Ho' sweater so nice arrrr. 

11393036_10153317365307012_1109305873427

11880462_10153572352527012_458733191150311709483_10153434534717012_1996817248395

Edited by JoonS

Do you believe me I have never got any thing same or similar other, I have imagination too. 

OK if you don't believe, see these

Stella McCartney  noo I don't want this too sexy even I like it.  
Rihannas-Stella-McCartney-Fringe-Backed-
Olcay Gulsen Oh too white...but beautiful 
nicola-peltz-stella-mccartney-dress-look

650_1000_nicola-peltz-transformers-premi

this noizy market  is not even close. another style, I like it too. 

becbridge-ivory-estella-long-sleeve-back

howabout if it's longer like this what do you think?

10524602_10153469605497012_3626455620438

Edited by JoonS

On 10/09/2015 at 3:27 PM, JoonS said:

JoonS 

Be careful with the picture posted below, one could think that frills are the same with Yoon Eun Hye's design when it is not.

11880462_10153572352527012_4587331911503

004_unknown.jpg  019_unknown.jpg020_unknown.jpg

But as you said it looks like a copy of Rag & Bone and others

YCH designer created two shirts one with two frills, the other on whith two frills with a black stripe separated them.

• Like 6

JoonS 

Be careful with the picture posted below, one could think that frills are the same with Yoon Eun Hye's design when it is not.

Yes it's not, these pictures come from his FB so, it's just reference. I will leave it this way, I'm sorry.

New designs published on Yoon Choon Ho's or YCH and Arche's website but same studded, buttoned sleeves. They uploaded their website and mislead once again with their pictures as they added more designs with unbuttoned frills! And they enhanced only black and white outfits, removing the pinks one, does it ring a bell?

069_unknown.jpg

057_unknown.jpg   058_unknown.jpg

045_unknown.jpg

080_unknown.jpg12039240_150724621939894_576580669527969

Jessica in a Rag & Bone V-neck sweater

047_unknown.jpg

048_unknown.jpg

They added this also

077_unknown.jpg12088170_158814017797621_318999510741194  V-neck sweater worn by Taeyeon and not a Yoon Choon Ho's one

072_unknown.jpg

053_unknown.jpg

041_unknown.jpg

027_unknown.jpg

016_unknown.jpg

015_unknown.jpg

They downloaded this pink outfit below

036_unknown.jpg          11902473_966341196757789_825014063433673

These two outfits are different, notice how frills are falling on sleeves differently

Different frills

056_unknown.jpg11938041_966349113423664_695638422409505    

Afficher l'image d'origine CL in Ashish fall/winter 2014 frilled on sleeves denim jacket

ashish-gupta-2014-2015-fall-autumn-winte

056_unknown.jpg

http://www.inapad.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=show&wr_6=1&wr_id=717

Ashish fall/winter 2014, frills on sleeves are fewer than Yoon Eun Hye's ones on sleeves but really reminds of Yoon Choon Ho's frills either on sleeves, on tanktop or on jeans.

• Like 4