Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yes, the wings part of the coat is one of Yoon Choon Ho's very recent signed work but here in 'Muse dress 2' there is just a few similarities with YEH's ones because his are fewer and with buttons, Yoon Choon Hoo or YCH and his team should have talked with Yoon Eun Hye instead of gossiping like that :http://www.koreaboo.com/news/yoo-eun-hye-ranks-1-in-chinese-fashion-design-survival-program-with-a-plagiarized-piece/

Anyway, Yoon Choo Ho did not invented frills on clothes, frills are typical of flamenco dresses.

Một số mẫu váy khác trong bộ sưu tập của Yoon Choon Ho.

Yoon Eun Hye, fighting!

Yoon Eun Hye's design with her stylist in Muse Dress 2 versus Yoon Choon Ho's design with his team in 2015 Seoul fashion week

yoon-eun-hye-e1441460628347.jpg

VS

006_unknown.jpg

a177bb642f5d36069b3a9eccdd54e11d.jpg

• Like 9

On 06/09/2015 at 3:13 PM, LhenyR said:

I'm finally can breath, Thank's for the update. YEH fighting!!!

You are welcome LhenyR.

Yoon Choon Ho, YCH is making ready to wear outfits, these are not High fashion outfits so as with any ready to wear collection, it can be a source of inspiration for many. This is how main ready to wear companies, like H&M and Zara can offer similar but different outfits. Ready to wear clothes can easily be appropriated, this is not the case for high fashion or luxury fashion.

• Like 9

Guest ferlydee

Very well explained, thanks Gracedberry.  I read this issue on Twitter and I was very concerned of how will  this affect YEH's continuance of this Muse 2 reality show.  Thank God she was cleared of this copying or plagriarism issue.  I believe YEH is smart enough to know the principles and ethics of a business where people tend to get ideas or just simply copy of whatever they desire to do, hence, there are many lawsuits regarding plagriarism.   But since her agency issued a response to that, then I guess, we can close this case and move on.  I pray and hope there are no more sabotaging on YEH and she can finish this as it may deem proper.  

Very well explained, thanks Gracedberry.  I read this issue on Twitter and I was very concerned of how will  this affect YEH's continuance of this Muse 2 reality show.  Thank God she was cleared of this copying or plagriarism issue.  I believe YEH is smart enough to know the principles and ethics of a business where people tend to get ideas or just simply copy of whatever they desire to do, hence, there are many lawsuits regarding plagriarism.   But since her agency issued a response to that, then I guess, we can close this case and move on.  I pray and hope there are no more sabotaging on YEH and she can finish this as it may deem proper.  

Thank you, but her agency did not give an answer yet. Comparing both outfits, one can notice that this is not plagiarism.

Quotations in ready-to-wear fashion are really current. Last time when Yoon Eun Hye made outfits with the childhood theme, one could think but only think of Angelina Jolie's wedding dress (back) on which, her whole children draw and this not plagiarism!

Whatever happens, this is a lesson learned, try moving forward Yoon Eun Hye, we are waiting for next episodes of 'Muse dress 2'!

Edited by Gracedberry
  • Like 11

Thank you, but her agency did not give an answer yet. Comparing both outfits, one can notice that this is not plagiarism.

Quotations in ready-to-wear fashion are really current. Last time when Yoon Eun Hye made outfits with the childhood theme, one could think but only think of Angelina Jolie wedding dress on which, her whole children draw and this not plagiarism!

Whatever happens, this is a lesson learned, try moving forward Yoon Eun Hye, we are waiting for next episode of 'Muse dress 2'!

This Yoon Eun Hye's style in Muse dress 2 ep 4 reminds of what she wore for the Kuho's event 'Heart for eye'... this is indeed her style

CExsV77UkAIhVzU.jpg

@curiousyeh whar does it mean in chinese?  尹恩惠

really love her take on fashion - are they on a mission? 

This means Yoon Eun Hye in chinese and is tagged on her advertisements in China.

• Like 8

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. YEH must really in a tough situation right now and I hope that she find ways to relieve whatever stress she maybe having. Find strength and I would like to believe that this too shall pass.

I really do not understand people who resort to using social networking sites to raise their grievance or concern with other people, I mean when an issue is immediately being put into spotlight without personally communicating with all parties, it is inevitable to have an unfair judgment most especially coming from people who knows nothing aside for taking the opportunity cast hate to other people. I really do not understand the intention of the designer doing what he did. I mean, if he really is 100% sure that YEH plagiarized his designs why not go on court and let the rule of law prevails. His action I think did a magnitude of damage to YEH’s career, not to mention the distress it caused to YEH, her family and her fans like us, I, being a fan, cannot even digest and take the nasty and hurtful comments being thrown against YEH. If I were YEH, I would sue this designer to let the truth prevails and compensate for whatever damages this issue have caused her.

YEH’s response regarding this issue is straight forward and bold, and it is just fine, I don’t get why people are being fuss about it. I really don’t understand the double standard when it comes to YEH, whatever she does people always find ways to have an opportunity to mocked her of having an celebrity disease. I mean where these entire things come from? People think that she is acting like a top star where in fact she is not, so why would these people all worked just to prove these sentiments? If they believe that she is no longer a top star nor relevant in the industry, so be it, can’t they just let YEH live her life the way that she want it to be. As a fan, I am really saddened and devastated from this recent issue about YEH, just when I thought that everything is starting to fall into places little by little, then this incident happened. In times like this that I wish YEH would just disappear from the spotlight just to spare her from the hurt and stress that her occupation brings.    

Sorry for the long rant, just find strength everyone, God bless YEH.

• Like 9

Yoon choon ho just want more popularity on his side he just want more gossip so i understand but  its really hurt on yoon eun hye side...i hope yoon eun hye is okey she's a brave a true warrior a true fashionest i always like love her work so fighting yoon eun hye god bless you... 

Guest ferlydee

Hi I'm back, well, what is it in Episode 9 that I also read somewhere or was it just an speculation that YEH got the highest bidder.  Does it mean the show must go on no matter what happens?  I hope so.   I agree with sandyloveyeh that when everything seems to fall into pieces for YEH and she showed how happy she is doing this reality show, why is it somewhere along the line her bashers seem to be jealous of what is going on with her life and career now.  I am very upset of this latest issue on YEH but knowing God is on her side, I believe she will get though with this as she always was..  Let's just stay behind her and hope she'll find out that her fans are by her side.

I will be behind Yeh forever, I hope someday her dreams will come true, To be a director, designer, an artist or anything her heart desire and I will be there rooting for her.

YEH has already released her official statement regarding this matter, and that should be it. I think there's no point in arguing with other people, because haters gonna hate whatever explanation will be presented to them, it's really upsetting and frustrating, but that's life isn't? I really admire YEH's fandom who are bravely defending her against nasty comments in some other sites, I salute you guys, but i hope that you won't be stressed out because of this. I just hope that the designer after seeing the damage inflicted against YEH because of the post he made, would eventually clear his mind and make an objective judgment about this issue, it is never too late to retract the allegations that he made most specially that he doesn't have a concrete proof.

• Like 12

now I have a lot of anger and frustration so I if you argue with these people, although it does not make sense because they will not understand it does not matter what I say they just want to hate her, at least will know that she has a big base the fans will support and defend those who want to harm, my love for her goes far beyond just being with her in good times, it really hurts me to see as harmful and cruel comments knowing that she does not deserve , hopefully she can see how many people want it and care for it sincerely. ok tonight will be long and stressful jejej 

• Like 7

@unea  you make me cry! That's how much I love her and wanting her to be happy. She's part of my life since 2005 my only source of happiness after long day at work and of course my kids too.

Last night I stopped by to update YEH news, so confused about the designer claimed that YEH's design was copied from him. More, netizen seem believed him,not even wait for information from YEH side or view the show first.

I'm IT engineer, not expert in fashion but one thing I can tell is all innovation that pop up on this world, has inspiration by things around us. Many time we saw or sense of things, we have ideas then invent or adapt them to make those are more suitable to us. 

After I read YEH's replied. I'm believed her, even I'm not expert or designer but in the real world we always convert things to answers our wants. 

Every time of my work routine, I surf on internet to find inspiration then I study and mix to my knowledge to build new features or customize them for customers.

I did also surfing on internet and plenty of designs look more original and are alike to YEH than him (she picked up from many design brand and mix together).  The only part that is similar to his are frills and laces which I also found from other designers as YEH's agency mentioned to and other brands as well. That's ALL. I saw. 

This designer guy is too disgusting for me.

@ UNEA me haces llorar! Eso es lo mucho que la amo y que desean que sea feliz. Ella es parte de mi vida desde el año 2005 mi única fuente de felicidad después de un largo día de trabajo y, por supuesto, mis hijos también.

she is a good woman worthy of that and want to admire, she has a place in my heart and deserves all my respect, but you already know what this life sister, envy and hatred grow like weeds, you know that the tree bear good fruit will throw stones, so these problems are nothing new, keep coming no matter what, but remember that it has God on his side and she is a warrior, really I admire her the courage to be in showbiz from very small, and yet remain so genuine and true person as she is.

• Like 9

The problem lies with the way allkpop worded the title of the article. Media is prone to sensationalizing titles to get people to read them taking whatever is said or communicated out of context. Let us just temper our defense and maintain our objectivity in responding to negative comments by always referring them to the official response of YEH.

• Like 7

So I haven't been back in a while, but this "feud" with the designer and YEH has me so annoyed.  I don't get what the big deal is. I've seen that same exact look, the frills on the sleeves of blouses and jackets 5 years ago (I still hate it) from multiple popular brands. He is not the first nor the last person to use the look. Fashion has always been reused and recycled. Designers use what they have seen before and recreate the piece in their own way. In fact, here are two trench coats from two different brands( YSL and Burberry) and they look exactly the same so if they two big names in the industry have the same design and look and aren't accusing anyone of plagarizing he should take a note. He did not invent the style and cannot patient it

. 34440245VC_13_f.jpg

Burberry-Classic.jpg

Edited by xxcuitepiexx
  • Like 11

So I haven't been back in a while, but this "feud" with the designer and YEH has me so annoyed.  I don't get what the big deal is. I've seen that same exact look, the frills on the sleeves of blouses and jackets 5 years ago (I still hate it) from multiple popular brands. He is not the first nor the last person to use the look. Fashion has always been reused and recycled. Designers use what they have seen before and recreate the piece in their own way. In fact, here are two trench coats from two different brands( YSL and Burberry) and they look exactly the same so if they two big names in the industry have the same design and look and aren't accusing anyone of plagarizing he should take a note. He did not invent the style and cannot patient it

. 34440245VC_13_f.jpg

Burberry-Classic.jpg

your post is spot on @xxcuitepiexx. naysayer and haters are all accusing YEH to be ballsy and no shame for plagiarizing the designers creation, but is in it the other way around? I think the designer is the one to be ballsy and no shame at all by making use of his SNS to directly accused YEH of plagiarizing his design that as if said design has copyrights under his name. I really hope that this issue would be refer to court or to whatever organization responsible handling matters like this so that truth will prevail and YEH name will be cleared, and i am confident that she will.

• Like 7

Yoon Eun Hye Responds to Recent Allegations of Fashion Plagiarism

by kiddy_nights (soompi)

Yoon Eun Hye Responds to Recent Allegations of Fashion Plagiarism

Yoon Eun Hye responded to accusations of plagiarism on the coat that she designed for “Goddess’ Fashion,” which is a variety program that teams up a female celebrity and a fashion designer, so that they can design clothes that fit the themes given each week.

Yoon Eun Hye stated via a press release from JARMY Entertainment on September 6, “The theme of the fourth episode was ‘nature,’ and our team had the sub-theme of ‘snow’ and ‘lion.’ We had to choose a movie that fits our sub-theme, then design an appropriate item. We chose ‘Chronicles of Narnia,’ and wanted to use frills and laces to express the mane of a lion.”

She continued, “In order to do that, and to make the most of the little time we had, we studied many different brands that use frills and laces, including Viktor & Rolf, Isabel Marant, and Lanvin. In the end, we got our ideas from the 2008 S/S Viktor & Rolf collection, and also the 2014 S/S Lanvin collection. We did not plagiarize the designs of Yoon Choon Ho, and we had no reason to do so. Our designs may look similar, but the location of the sleeve frills and the shape is the current popular trend, and not unique to Yoon Choon Ho.”

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/06/yoon-eun-hye-responds-to-recent-allegations-of-fashion-plagiarism/

after reading her response and how it is the current trend seems to me that the designer wanted to promote his own designs  - not concerned with who he hurts doing so

• Like 7

Honestly, I am not worried. Based on her response, it appears that she doesn't care what other people think any more, is standing up for herself, and isn't afraid to say it. I still think her PR team needs a lot of work... But, at least we know that she is sending "her" message. She is in control of her life and career.  This is something the majority of entertainers will never have, because they will never reach this level where they can attain this type of freedom.

So, even if things are rocky in the future. I can be satisfied knowing that she is happy and has control over life. 

Remember that these websites are gossip sites and the writers are not journalist, meaning that they don't have to report a complete story or even an accurate story.  In addition, they can let their bias (doubtfully unconscious) rule who and what is on their websites.

In addition, people are always more willing to verbalize hate, because its easy and misery loves company. People who don't like YEH were waiting for an opportunity to justify their hate. Now, they've got something. In response, she basically said she would not "bow down." (Honestly, I felt like this was a Beyonce moment). Her response has left the haters unsatisfied and hungry to take her down. 

Let's just continue to support her. Cause she has just proven once again that she is awesome.