Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

If YEH said that I Miss You will be her last drama before she turn 30, then can we just hope that she will take movie.

As to the kiss scene, it is good. I read that PYC' kissing scenes are "toned down" ones and many speculated that because he is an idol and many fans maybe jealous.

And it is good that he did not hesitate to do such scene with YEH and I know that PYC knows that  YEH did kissing scenes in all her past dramas and it is not a big deal with YEH. 

Guest mayzie10

itscreamie said: @mayzie10
[ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] 
remove the spaces. there you go :)
Hwayoung (ex t-ara member) recently signed in a new agency. But she will not be active as an idol anymore but as an actress. So maybe the commenter wants Hwayoung to have the same outcome as Yoon Eun Hye. Since she's an ex-idol who ventured into acting. She make it big as an actress more than being an idol :D

I've never seen any entire segments of those variety show days, but in the clips that I have watched, boy was she impressive! Such strength and yet such undeniable sweetness coming out out of this powerful "young girl warrior".  ^:)^  A nickname that is fitting, if ever there was one... ;)

I love YEH so much.  I wish that she got her next project soon.  After MY i am going to miss her.  I usually don't watch anything without our YEH.  She is the only actress who I follow since "Goong"  days.  it will be so hard for me to wait her until her next project just like after LTM until this project.  I am so thankful for this forum give me news about her otherwise I am so sad without our YEH and her project.   

GOOD DAY TO ALL WARRIORS :-h :-h
I have created a blog : http://avidneri.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-register-in-imbccom.html  which contains complete instructions (including registration) on how to vote for Yoon Eun Hye eonni for MBC drama awards. I hope this helps. I really really want her to win. ihihihi. I have 6 accounts.lol. I registered all my family member.hahaha. and by the way, can we ask YEH's biggest facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/YEH.Warrior)  to post this ? She have many followers there and I think they can help.  Thank you :D

CALLING ALL WARRIORS FROM ALL
OVER THE WORLD.
WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR YOON EUN
HYE ON MBC DRAMA AWARD.
IF SHE WINS, WE WILL WITNESS HER
SPEECH WHEN SHE RECEIVES HER
AWARDS ON THE CEREMONY.
THIS IS HER LAST DRAMA BEFORE
SHE TURNS 30. SO LET'S MAKES
THIS MEMORABLE TO HER BY MAKING HER WIN.
FOR ALL THE HARD WORK SHE HAVE
MADE, SHE DESERVES TO WIN !!!
LET US ALL VOTE FOR HER ! YOON
EUN HYE FIGHTING! WE LOVE HER,
RIGHT?
HERE IS A COMPLETE TUTORIAL
(including on how to register) OR
STEPS ON HOW TO VOTE. I HAVE
PROVIDED ALL THE LINKS HERE.
YOU JUST NEED TO FOLLOW
EVERYTHING.
LINK HERE: http://avidneri.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-register-in-imbccom.html

PLEASE SPREAD ! PLEASE CONTINUE
VOTING UNTIL DEC 30, 2012

@Nilawati1409 - Shall I ? Hmm. The blog is sort of centered with YEH. Will it be okay ?

Guest Nilawati1409

@ Avidneri...yes u do...for popularity actress YEH & popularity actors PYC + YSH...for Best Couple PYC + YEH or YSH + YEH...Ok
:)

– MBC Drama Awards –

Registration to vote –> Click Tutorial LINK1, LINK2 

1) Popularity Awards – Kim Jaejoong (Dr. Jin) / Park Yoochun (Rooftop Prince) Link

mbcpopawardyc_zps16c5a9b4.jpg

mbcpopawardjj_zps22365aac.jpg

2) Best Couple Award – Park Yoochun and Yoon EunHye (Missing You) Link

mbccoupleaward_zpsf98657ed.png

Shared by: JYJ3