Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

@50julieng: i know ss, i kept checking her eyes and see if she puts make up on or not but she doesnt...other actresses will put a little eye linear and mascara but yeh doesnt

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Oh my IMY, so fast the subbers.  If you can't watch it via viki, you can try here at

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/missing-you-episode-13/274328

Thank you to all the subbers and uploaders! 

safe_image.php?d=AQBuEtaeVIWFs22z&url=ht

credit to FB I miss you 想你 보고싶다 MBC - Offical Page

"Never a lip is curved with pain That can't be kissed into smile again"

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

=D> =D> =D>

Guest santaiah178

Wow... THE KISS !!! :-O ^:)^
OK, I take back my word before (referring to epi 13 preview) which's said that the kiss was "tamer" or more benign than YEH's previous kisses. It turned out that I'm wrong. Shame on me X_X 
And about the kiss... That's what I'm always hoping for coming from our YEH. No more no less. The difference is (compare to her other kisses) it's mixed up with other feelings such as pain, sadness and longing. But the good thing is both YEH & PYC portrayed it beautifully. So kudos for them =D>
Just want to thanks @chichocs & @vegaspink for their recaps last night. You guys are such a good team :-bd

Really congratulating myself for my choice of favorite actress (never mind if i am not loyal to my country's actresses! - i don't care).
hahaha! the "sexy...." thing was from T-ara's "Sexy Love" song i agree it should be LIPS! hahahaha
wow, that face complexion held me in AWE as well! I hate to use the "perfect" because there simply isn't any! BUT how else can i describe Miss YEH! 
Very brave to really allow close up shots even without or very slight make up! 
It is a very good thing she isn't just beautiful! also she isn't just an actress! Miss YEH is a whole package - truly adorable and admirable.  
soon we are going to have our litany:queen of .....   the list even grows  longer. hahahaha! :)>-

Really loved the directing, especially on Yoon Eun Hye's parts..They were really giving Yoon Eun Hye some beautiful shots in this episode... Here are some of what I thought were beautiful.. :x

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Sorry for the quality... Had to screencap myself and I couldn't find HD videos..

Guest kevin1320

@ss julieng: no, i think yeh never put that much make up on her face in her drama. Like in lie to me, she didnt cry but she still didnt put that much

Her skin is flawless