Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Awweeee <3 Thank you @chichocs ...

Isn't uri eun hye pretty and cute ??? PYC surely notices that, does he ? ^_^ Hihi. (OH what am I doing thingking about RL ?? )

I personally like it when she puts her bangs everything on one side or she doesn't scatter bangs at the center ^_^ because she looks younger, IMO. I also agree that she doesn't do much make up in her dramas.. only in MFL with the constant eye liner with bratty look which suits her character. She does her makeup in MFL on her own, am I right ?

When the time comes HJW and LSY finally settles everything I want YEH eonni to kiss YC oppa like she did with KJH or even better.. IMY FIGHTING !

YEH looks so innocent yet so gorgeous in her kissing scene. Perfect from facial expression to body posture. And as Mickey pressed his lips against her. Awwww. Also they tasted each others tears. So sweet and salty! 

I heard MY is extending another 4 episodes. I hope it's true so I can see YEH a bit longer. :xI'm gonna miss her after the drama ends.
The kisses are.... omg I lost for words! I think I need to see a doctor to get rid of those butterflies in my stomach!  :-*  :-*

I just saw my name mentioned from @vegaspink thank you sis! sorry for the late. :)

And, another fanart.Zoe Lou, let's be friend...toon3.jpg

@Yodya, it's fine...  Don't be sorry..  BTW, you must be happy that Yoon Eun Hye likes your fanart...  :D 

And I'm also happy about the possible extension..  I also want to see more of Yoon Eun Hye...  :)

Edit:  Read that MBC just denied or decided not to extend the drama...  :((

I don't know!!!  :((

feeling sad that they decided not to extend missing you, I thought it would be possible coz there're still so many things that are unsolved...oh well...
TBH i think it's because of rating and I blame episode 12(it was boring from my pov) and election day for this X(

Eun Hye ahhhh....i'm so going to miss you so much as soo yeon...feeling like I still don't see enough of you :((

I'm going to miss her so bad too. If I'm not mistaken, she said during pres con that imy is going to be her last drama before turning 30.it means that she's going for hiatus again. It can't be helped since she's now also a student. :((

This might not be related but i hope yeh found the love of her life soon :x

Guest santaiah178

mellina said: I'm going to miss her so bad too. If I'm not mistaken, she said during pres con that imy is going to be her last drama before turning 30.it means that she's going for hiatus again. It can't be helped since she's now also a student. :((
This might not be related but i hope yeh found the love of her life soon :x

koreans and chinese are the same the moment they are born is consider as one year old.  But  rather follow the international standard if not will be loosing out haha
By next year she is only 29 aigoo still young she has many good years ahead. Hopefully she can do a movie during her next term holiday,. 

Guys why are you talking about when our girl going to come back again...it's making me teary eyed already  :(( i don't dare to think about the ending of IMY ( extension or not).
we all knew she'll take a break and go back to school again..but can i pray she'll receive a really good scrip before summer (one she can't say no) and do a drama again (with Hyun Bin)(it's ok to dream right? :(( )
YEH last pic in ep 13 is exeptional..it's my favorite pic so far in the series. she's just getting more beautiful as the drama progress...
waaahhhhh huhuhuhuhu more or less a month and our girl will go low profile and out of the radar again :((
i think YEH is following a korean age since she lives there unless she's outside korea so basically she's 29 now. huhuhu

Best couple award on MBC drama award(Dec 30,2012)
It's a popular vote so y'all vote vote vote!!!!
1.Park Yoo Chun - Yoon Eun Hye
2.Yoo Seung Ho - Yoon Eun Hye
64384275.png
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/couple/

Popular Award for actress
Yoon Eun Hye is nominated...so VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/popular/

facing said: Best couple award on MBC drama award(Dec 30,2012)
It's a popular vote so y'all vote vote vote!!!!
1.Park Yoo Chun - Yoon Eun Hye
2.Yoo Seung Ho - Yoon Eun Hye
64384275.png
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/couple/

Popular Award for actress
Yoon Eun Hye is nominated...so VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/popular/