Britney's 6th Album - Circus - Out Now!

Guest Xylish

Guest Atmosphere.

http://gallery.untouchablebritney.net/albu...normal_5235.jpg

this image, is it how she looks like right now cause I miss her very sexy look!

Like skinny and sexy ^___^ I hope she can really prove her fans, that she really cleaned up her mess! ^__^

well I guess that's kind of pressuring her to become this and that D: maybe that's why she turned out like that T-T

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --after forever

i've been waiting for this day for the longest time. <3

come on, it's BRITNEY SPEARS! she can do anything ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kararees

lady gaga's song she sang at the miss universe competition was pretty catchy

im not much of a fan of her style though lol

Guest BLU3_OC3AN*

O yay! I wanted Britney to come back~

She's looking good again!!

I can't wait for it to come out! Its gonna be awesome!

Thanks for sharing~

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

uh oh. they hyped it up too much. it better live up to the hype =X now people are gonna expect something BIG.

let's hope it pulls a Dark Knight and be even bigger than it's expected to be >.<

Guest Atmosphere.

Well even if it's big times better, all her songs are all GREAT.

All her songs are all legend >__< EPIC!! >__< But I can't wait to hear it!

• 1 month later...

First Single "Womanizer" Is Slated To Hit Radio On September 22nd

Jive/Zomba recording artist Britney Spears announces her sixth studio album, Circus, set for release December 2nd. The first single from the album is titled "Womanizer" and was produced by the up-and-coming Atlanta production team The Outsyders. The album release date coincides with Spears' birthday.

On the heels of an MTV VMA awards sweep, where Britney walked away with three Moonmen awards for "Video of the Year," "Best Female" and "Best Pop Video" for "Piece of Me," Jive Records is preparing her latest album, Circus, a follow-up to her critically well received album, Blackout. For her latest effort, Britney has enlisted a stellar group of established producers/writers that include Dr. Luke (who wrote and produced the album's title track, "Circus"), Danja, Max Martin, Bloodshy & Avant and Guy Sigsworth (Madonna, Alanis Morissette, Bjork).

Britney Spears is one of the top-selling artists of the last decade, and to date, she has sold in excess of 62 million albums worldwide that include Baby One More Time (1999), Oops!...I Did It Again (2000), Britney (2001), In The Zone (2003), and Blackout (2007), eight #1 worldwide singles and four consecutive #1 albums.

The Zomba Label Group consists of record labels Jive, LaFace, Volcano, Verity, GospoCentric and Fo Yo Soul. These labels represent a varied group of artists including Justin Timberlake, R. Kelly, Usher, Tool, Ciara, Chris Brown, Pink, Britney Spears, OutKast, Kirk Franklin, Three Days Grace, 311, Nick Lachey, T-Pain, Byron Cage, Bullet For My Valentine, Buddy Guy, Living Things, Anthony Hamilton, Donnie McClurkin, John P. Kee, Fred Hammond, Hezekiah Walker, Marvin Sapp, Kelly Price, J. Moss and Backstreet Boys.

SOURCE: Jive/Zomba

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

wow!

britney those pics are amazliny beautiful<3

i cant wait for the comeback, so beautiful^

supporting you 100%!~

Archived