Britney's 6th Album - Circus - Out Now!

Guest Xylish

Guest missyblue

britney's back! <33

i really miss her music a lot. i never noticed it when she was in her 'shaven head' days, or when all we hear is britney this or britney that. i miss hearing her music and her voice.

but after hearing 'womanizer', i realized how much i haven't heard britney in a long time.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelbaby21

Don't worry, there are more songs on the album for u to fall in love with.

1st single sometimes isn't everything. Remember Toxic day? Me Against The Music was like eh, but when Toxic drops, it was crazy! :]

Can't wait for Circus!

BTW I have the HQ version. Anybody wants it PM me!

Guest chaoticrose

No joke, this 6th album is going to be ridiculously off-the-hook.

I'm addicted to Womanizer already; I can't choose which one's better, the song or the instrumental--the beat is CRAZYY!

I hope she really does come back 180 degrees<3

It's fun. I won't say that I am in love with it, because I just "like" it right now. It drives my fiance crazy when I play it, though...he's not really a huge fan, I suppose.

Like another poster mentioned, Me Against the Music was a mediocre comeback song and then Toxic appeared...and that was fantastic. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album! Blah..December is too far away. I rarely get excited about pop acts, but rooting for Britney to become the Queen Bee of pop again is too fun.

-ginger

Guest takemeaway

:crazy:

I dont like.

Reminds me of that one song "Rock Star" by Prima J.

It's not the Britney I'm used to I guess

*stopped listening to britney after her 2nd album* ( lolz )

I was never a fan.. but I guess I somehow became one after her meltdown.

I'm rooting for your Brit ^_^

Archived