Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xylish

Britney's 6th Album - Circus - Out Now!

Guest bunniecuppycakez

Omgah her body's kinda back too!!! Did yall see the second picture?!?! it's probably photoshop but STILL, it's closer to her original figure!! =D

Go Brit.

Omgah her body's kinda back too!!! Did yall see the second picture?!?! it's probably photoshop but STILL, it's closer to her original figure!! =D

Go Brit.

lol that's an old picture of of her, during her In The Zone days. But yes, if you watch the Onyx Hotel tour she gained more weight around that time compared to her 'Britney' days.

Guest bunniecuppycakez

lol that's an old picture of of her, during her In The Zone days. But yes, if you watch the Onyx Hotel tour she gained more weight around that time compared to her 'Britney' days.

oh god. britney. LAY OFF THE DONUTS! :tears:

Guest crazyfeel

Fail... if Neptunes won't be on it.

look how good madonna's album is!

!!!!!! DARKCHILD!!!!

yay!!! i reckon hes beter than timbaland now that timbaland is gettin kinda repetitive..

Yes I honestly am still a BIG BRIT fan.

I guess it doesn't help when I was a kid at like how old, she was the biggest thang ever.

I hope her comeback is more successful.

AND SHE DOES DANCING INHER MVS >___<_;;;;;;

Guest chin_ai22

is that her recent pic? woah! thats a knock out picture! :) goodluck brit!

Guest yienyienyien

I'm excited! :D I hope she dances, haha, she used to be my teen idol many years ago..XD

UPDATE! On Front Page!

"When Mad-Dog (one of the morning show hosts) asked her [Lady Ga Ga] when the album would be released, she went on to say that she "couldn't imagine it would be this year," but probably mid-2009, as Britney was very much in the early stages of the album when she worked with her. She also went on to say that the album is very much a continuation to "Blackout," but 10 times bigger in production value, and that the comeback would have people "regretting putting those videos of her on YouTube."

Guest LOVE&FREEDOM_beautyofX

britneys just britney.. gotta love her eh(:

Britney's back on track :D i'm actually looking forward to this album, the songs from "Blackout" were pretty good so i'm hoping the new ones will be even better.