Britney's 6th Album - Circus - Out Now!

Guest Xylish

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to get her new album!!!

Britney's back! Yay!!!!

Beautiful cover by the way! :D

Her new album is release on her birthday. I just notice that.

Oooh wow, I'm excited for the album

but I'm also scared that BoA would have

too much competition to go against...

I really really really really want BoA

to succeed, considering it's her first

American debut.

Guest Atmosphere.

O-M-G- I AM SO EXCITED! Yeah I heard that she is going

to release her album at the day of her birthday! It's like B-Day

Beyonce album too o.o ^___^ But circus, oooh. But I don't like

the fact her album cover doesn't even resemble her theme, circus.

I wish it was like the theme, circus T__T

Guest White Star

yeah....i very excited about her comeback....she start to dacing again, you can find a youtube vid of her practice for a track of her new album.... sure Blackout is not very commercialize of concert, radio, and interviews...but overall...the album is pretty good. if the new one is even 10 X better. i'm very excited.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I didn't even recognized her in da last few pictures! She looks really good now!

Hopefully, she'll make a good comeback!

I'm anxious for her too!

anyone heard the leak song?????? If you have it was fake......... ugh.. I hate that. It sounded so good. I'll post it anyway.

Yea it reminded me of "Break The Ice". The beat part that is. The name reminds me of "Hard Candy" by Madonna.

But there's mayhem on the internet right now. Supposedly someone leaked the first single but it keeps disappearing o.o"""

Guest onetwothuy

Sweeeet.

The album cover looks much better than the last one. :lol:

LOL. I didn't read what you wrote. I wonder how the official cover will turn out.

Guest Ken1430262807

Yea it reminded me of "Break The Ice". The beat part that is. The name reminds me of "Hard Candy" by Madonna.

But there's mayhem on the internet right now. Supposedly someone leaked the first single but it keeps disappearing o.o"""

They use break the ice and hot as ice to make the beat. I heard something called "womanizer" on youtube. but i don't think it was real. Its sounded too bad. Ppl are trying to use Brit comeback as a way to get publicity so all this fake crap is coming out. Even though Candy from stranger sounds nice (and i read some where might actually be one of brit's demos.) they way they did it was wrong. Tricking ppl and stuff.

BTW that cover you did is HOT!!! Great job!

They use break the ice and hot as ice to make the beat. I heard something called "womanizer" on youtube. but i don't think it was real. Its sounded too bad. Ppl are trying to use Brit comeback as a way to get publicity so all this fake crap is coming out. Even though Candy from stranger sounds nice (and i read some where might actually be one of brit's demos.) they way they did it was wrong. Tricking ppl and stuff.

BTW that cover you did is HOT!!! Great job!

"Womanizer" IS the first single from her album. There was a leaked clip of her practicing it with her dancers that came out a few weeks ago.

-ginger

Archived