Britney's 6th Album - Circus - Out Now!

Guest Xylish

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Onesweetypie

I can't wait to hear a clearer version! That LQ version of Womanizer sounds good so far! Love your quick/right on track updates on Britney. Otherwise, I'd be lost =]

haha just go to breatheheavy.com everyday :] There's always news about Britney! haha

And I cant wait to heard Womanizer HQ!!! Woot the album seems to be safely protected! ^^

I can't wait to hear a clearer version! That LQ version of Womanizer sounds good so far! Love your quick/right on track updates on Britney. Otherwise, I'd be lost =]

Ha thanks :) Yeah I go to breatheheavy for news. They get Britney news quick and I post them here.

Thanks again guys for the compliments on the cover.

Guest Onesweetypie

Keep Trying Mrs.American Dream <3

i hope she'll work with Pharrell William again

&&& BlackOut is my favorite album too (:

She is! :] Pharrel is signed as one of the producers :D

And ARG!! Why do they have to delay the song!! I was listening to KiisFM and I was like where is the Britney's song! haha

Guest lido0l_zen

ZOMG. THe song womanizer was suppose to be released yesterday but it was pushed back till nxt week monday >.< I was all day refreshing the page. Anyways theres some speculation about this song called '' Candy From Stranger'' and they think its another britney's leak but its still in its to-be completed stage. So type '' Candy From Stranger'' into youtube n you'll hear it. Its pretty catchy.

Archived