[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

I read the first volume of the manga... and it's HILARIOUS!!

Then I started watching the anime... can I say taht I love everything about it? Yes, I can. I like the music, too. But the twins are even FUNNIER in the anime!! I loved that episode where they pretended to be getting in a fight and they dyed their hair pink and blue! Then they were throwing food in the cafeteria and somehow Tamaki and Honey and the other guy who I can never remember his name were getting thrown around. I love the sound-effects they made when they were thrown around... XD

Honey is SO cute! I love how he goes, "haru-chan, haru-chan!" I'm like, "awww... SO CUTE!!"

Tamaki is so silly! All of the guys are, actually. And Renge, well, she's just hilarious. Her and her huge contraption that just appears anytime she wants to. And when she "drank" the coffee and was like, "ew" and threw it away!! Haha...

I loved the part where Haruhi's dad was talking about how he stalked his own daughter and was watching her buy stuff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! And you wonder how some guy like him could ever have a daughter like Haruhi. ^^

Guest tifachan

^Gah. I think Renge is annoying. ><

But nevertheless, this episode was SOoOoOooOoooOooo cute, but too dramatic! XD Mori and Honey are really so cute together. :3

Guest ;jenna

Ahhhhhhh MOEEE!! xD I loved episode 12!!!

SO, SO CUTE!! Honey-sempai is so cute !! >_< LOL I loved his little schemes to get sweets, and I loved it how Haruhi gave him this weird snack. hahaha!! xD funnny!!

This episode was hilarious, the start really cracked me up! :D

"I'm sztill sreepy..."

hehehe ADORABLEEEE x3

Renge was creepy, as usual ~ ahah but I agree, she's really funny!

oh, I feel sorry for Tamaki's teddy bear>_< it looks so cute! hehe!

Guest kawaii6

I love this series too!!! Honestly like the manga better coz the anime cut out some of the details and fun parts...but still love it~~~~ like how crazy it can get sometimes....the characters are good too, like how Haruhi is not the typical cute, girly type....in some way, I found this series sometimes making fun of yaoi stuff...haha...at least that's how I see it...

Guest kyandi

The Alice episode aired in Japan ^__^ I read a review, and this episode doesn't follow the manga very closely. I was hoping that it would.

^His bear's ugly compared to Honey's bunny. xD

Hahaha! I like his bear though! It has this funny expression that I find amusing.

But Honey's bunny is extra cute. :)

Guest Lub_yoOo

I just started watching the anime ... its so addictive >_<

its different from other animes i think.. where the girl is no .. girly lol

i also like the song ~ speaking of song... does anyone knoe where to dl the soundtrack.. or the name of the song? >_< lol

Guest fisshie012

that was a cute ep...poor Mori and Hani-sempai...

what i though that was sooooo cute was when Mori-sempai put that

ice cream bar in Hani-sempais mouth....

oOoOoOo.....all those cute little noises <3<3<3

Saito Ayaka <3

^True. Lolsz. I can't believe Kuma-chan got whacked two times by Honey... Lolsz.

Hahaha yeah. I found it interesting how they stuck those two episodes together. Although the dirty Usa-chan/sleeping Honey one was originally just a side story. But it does kind of go together since Kuma-chan gets killed in both stories! :lol:

I started watching this anime and reading the manga, it's really funny! I really liked Hana Kimi, so it's kinda cool another story like this came out. I really like how Haruhi is down to earth and is portrayed as an intelligent girl and how she doesn't flaunt her cuteness.

For some reason, Honey reminds me of that one character from Fruits Basket...Momiji (the one that turns into the rabbit!).

Guest darapi

Oh really?!?! Thanks for that! I was getting confused when they were all yelling MOE MOE MOE. I was like... :blink:

Guest tifachan

^I asked my cousin, and she said moe was cute guys together or something. o_O Refer back to the part where Mori "threw" Honey down to the couch. Lolszz.

And yea, the same voice actress plays Honey and Momiji. ^_^

Guest atel

And yea, the same voice actress plays Honey and Momiji. ^_^

^ oh...lol. and they look similar too.

just wondering are there any other fruits basket voice actors in ouran koukou host club too?

Archived