[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ;jenna

^ FRoP released a version...it's on youtube if you want it. But it's not high quality subbing...but if you don't wanna wait for Lunar, you can watch it. @_@ LOL

Omg! Did you guys see Episode 15 and 16?! I lubbed it when Mori was chopping wood for no apparent reason, the twins half-naked in bed~... AaH! XD

Mori cutting wood :blush:

When Hikaru was comforting Haruhi, that was really cute ^^!

@;jenna: Thanks! I didn't know someone else was scanlating this other than Lunar. I couldn't help myself so I watched it on youtube instead of waiting for Lunar for high quality.

I really like episode 16! It is really sweet and touching. Hikaru is adorable. I can't wait for 17 though. Kyouya and Haruhi is a must see!!! I don't remember reading it in the manga... yet. And his hair is all sexy and wavy in the preview. :mellow:

Guest Hachi_:3

kyaaa episdoe 16 was the besttt >.< hikaru and kaoru is too cute! plus tamaki and his fatherly complex xDDD i can't wait till episode 17...kyouya!!! god so many bishi's! :lol:

Guest JiNi;

I watched the 16th episode on Youtube {since I cant find it anywhere to download}

it was SO SO cute <33 my fav episode~

I officially SUPPORT HikaruxHaruhi now >w<

gah i have one question i've never read the manga of it and i'm dying to read it! i tryed to see if there were copies at Barnes and Noble but there were only 5's and 6's there. but as soon as it comes out i'm gonna buy it. In the mean time i wanna download the manga off somewhere. Anyone knows a good place to read Ouran High School Host Club? thanks in advance!

Guest tifachan

I lubbed Hikaru and Haruhi's date... So cute. :] And it was funny when Tamaki was being fatherly... Lolsz.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

gah i have one question i've never read the manga of it and i'm dying to read it! i tryed to see if there were copies at Barnes and Noble but there were only 5's and 6's there. but as soon as it comes out i'm gonna buy it. In the mean time i wanna download the manga off somewhere. Anyone knows a good place to read Ouran High School Host Club? thanks in advance!

http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_ouran.php

has the manga there for download.. am i allowed to post this? =X

I recently started watching/reading this... The first episode made me go o_o and I was hooked since. It's very weird yet so cute and I laugh in every episode ^^

http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_ouran.php

has the manga there for download.. am i allowed to post this? =X

I recently started watching/reading this... The first episode made me go o_o and I was hooked since. It's very weird yet so cute and I laugh in every episode ^^

thanks! ::huggles:: ouran is such a good anime! i'm in love with everyone in it gah! :D

Guest simpleandpink

Whee, I'll catch up.

14: I loved this one. I really like Tamaki (next to the twins x_x) so this was a great episode. Ha, he was all sad x_x The puppy eyes thing was chou kawaii! I want to screencap and make it an avie cause it was so gosh darn cute x_x :lol: My brother (who watches this too) and I started playing that game ("The Daruma Doll just fell!") after we saw it, haha I also loved the way they stuck up for Tamaki at the end. I really really love Tamaki's voice actor :D

15: Fun episode :) I like the beginning, for the twins (of course) and I still think it's uber-cute that they have twin maids (who don't seem very enthusiastic unless it comes to dressing girls [i.e. Haruhi]) My fave part was probably like, when Haruhi was reflecting on how nice Karuizawa is and Tamaki's bust in "HARUHI???? ARE YOU OKAY?????" on the helicopter :lol: The "Refreshing" competition was fun too, psh, Mori is so hot :) He could've easily won!

16: Wow, this might be my favorite/2nd favorite episode (debating with Episode 8 :D) I liked the ice cream part :lol: The end was great, with Hikaru apologizing and all, I just love FLUFF <3 I think FRoP is okay. I liked how they did the intro with the hearts falling and all on the lyrics

Oh yes: thoughts on Arai-kun: He's okay. He's pretty one-dimensional right now, so....but that's really cute how he liked Haruhi ^_^ "Don't tell me I got rejected again?!"

Hrm, a Kyoya episode next? Okay, since he hasn't really gotten any episodes (aside from the Renge one, that was really...well...a Renge episode)

Anyone order the OST? I'd like to, but it's frackin expensive x_x Gah, I'm killing for that Sakura Kiss Suite Instrumental <_<

--edit: Wow, I didn't know that there was an emoticon limit x_x And after reading this post over again, I sound pretty incoherent...Oh well ^______^

Guest ;jenna

OMG 16 was the best episode !!! Now I love Hikaru like 100 times more. :lol: Not that I didn't love the twins before, hehe!!!! :D

HaruhixTamaki

HaruhixHikaru....??

GAHHH.... :unsure::wacko:

Guest ;jenna

LOL @ Aki xD who doesn't, right? :lol:

Lolsz. But wasn't it soo cute wheen Hikaru was comforting Haruhi at the end? ^^

I know! :D But it was all coz Tamaki yelled at him...which I found pretty sexy. ;) hehe..

Archived