[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

before there were a couple volumes of it scanlated but the scanlaters stopped the project because the manga got licensed by Shojo Beat. you might be able to find it on mIRC but probably not all of the volumes.. :T [the people that scanlated it before were like.. aku tenshi? something like that]

thats all i know..

i was just thinking this.. but its hard for me to imagine how honey-senpai would look like in real life... o___O just like a lil' kid?

ehhh whatever he's cute right?!?! =o= ~

I like the TV version of Shisshou. Sakura Kiss is just cute though. ^^

Haha true. Last Alliance is more my type of sound <3 But Sakura kiss is just too catchy and cutesy to NOT like. I wouldn't blast it while im driving or anything though o__O; imagine the stares..

Guest Soulistice

The manga/anime is quite hilarious, in my case. Also, there's hidden information for us to find, which is quite a surprise to notice.

does anyone know what exactly an okama is?

(maybe people who've seen epi. 10 might know...)

i was trying to infer from the episode - is it a name given to a cross-dresser? like haruhi's dad.

I LOVE THIS ANIME!

It's so awesome and the characters are all so loveable. :wub:

I'm so addicted and am waiting for more to be released. ^^

Guest tifachan

does anyone know what exactly an okama is?

(maybe people who've seen epi. 10 might know...)

i was trying to infer from the episode - is it a name given to a cross-dresser? like haruhi's dad.

Umm...I guess? xD

The little boy in Episode 5 asked Haruhi if she was an okama... "Okama desu ka?"

The note said that it was a person that likes to crossdress as a hobby/fetish. But another meaning is gay. And in Haruhi's dad's case, it's both. :lol:

the anime is still on going right? gosh..its still in ep10..I hope something nice would happen to Haruhi and TAmaki :)

Aki: really? his gay! hehe. I read in one Ouran KouKou fan site that her dad sweared that he wont love anyone other than Haruhi's mom so he resorted to cross-dressing..but oh well! its still darn funny! :):)

Guest azn_kira

Episode 11 is out! not subbed though T_T oh well gonna go watch now...hehehe....i love this series...it's so funny with all the stereotypes XD

the anime is still on going right? gosh..its still in ep10..I hope something nice would happen to Haruhi and TAmaki :)

Aki: really? his gay! hehe. I read in one Ouran KouKou fan site that her dad sweared that he wont love anyone other than Haruhi's mom so he resorted to cross-dressing..but oh well! its still darn funny! :):)

Well, in the episode with Haruhi's dad, he said he was bisexual... :mellow:

Guest simpleandpink

I like the TV version of Shisshou. Sakura Kiss is just cute though. ^^

Only the TV Version? I like FULL :D It has the kind of "break-down" part near the end...

As for Sakura Kiss, I liked this song after the 1st episode :D I don't know why some of you have trouble liking it, I think it's great :) But, I'm not really fond of the video x_x Although, the song is perfect for the anime! All timed and whatnot...haha

Does anyone know if an OST is going to come out? I wanna get my hands on the nice orchestra-like instrumental of "Sakura Kiss" that plays in the background X_X

Guest tifachan

^Lolsz. I didn't know that. :]

Ah. That's what I didn't like about Shisshou. :T It just breaks down and starts again. Lolsz. The vocalist sounds like the one from Asian Kung-Fu Generation...

^

^

I love the full version of Shissou! They have this other song i like called Greens Sunlight <3. Ooo I liked that orchestral version of Sakura Kiss as well! I was looking everywhere for it. I thought I found it when I saw "Sakura Kiss (Instrumental)". But its just a karaoke version of the original =__=;

Archived