[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest azn_kira

ooh, i just watched all 9 episodes of the anime and it was so funny! i dled the manga a while back but it got too confusing and i got bored of it >< too many names thrown at you all at once. I love the twins though! with their "brotherly love" moments, it's so exagerated! does anyone know where i can dl the manga volumes? i only have the first one right now and i have no idea where i got it from O.O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fisshie012

isnt that surprised at some of the events...

thats what you get when you read farther than that anime XXDD

but i still watching the anime....gotta love Hikaru and Kaoru...

loves the Seiyuus <3<3<3

^

Yeah, I'm downloading it, but it is taking forever...

EDIT:: I just finished watching it! I'm relieved that Renge did not ruin this one! How I love how Haruhi's father pushed Tamaki off of her. It was utterly wonderful. Ahhh, I can't wait to watch the next one! Finally some Nekozawa and Beerezenef!

Guest ;jenna

OMG EP 10 IS AWESOME!!!!!!! it's the funniest so far, in my opinion. xD I'm starting to really like Tamaki..although I kinda did like him before. I love,love the twins! They're really cute. x) Haruhi's dad is really funny xD I love him!!! and when Tamaki thought Haruhi was really poor. xD it's hilarious~!

Guest tomodachi-

ohh.. now that you mention it.. Renge didn't turn up in ep 10!!

lol!! anyway ~ this ep was funny like all other eps

more Tamaki and Haruhi chemistry! XD

Guest tifachan

^I bet you no chemistry'll happen with them. XD

Hahah. Commoner poverty... Tamaki sure has the weirdest dreams. :P And I thought that Haurhi's daddy would have more of a "high pitch girly" voice. xD

Hahahahah! "everyone get into P.E sitting position". Ahhhh the antics between tamaki and the twins are hilarious~~!! How sweet when mori-sempai gives haruhi his strawberries <3<3~~ I love it how whenever honey-sempai is around he always has these cute lil pink flowers gushing aroung him to accentuate his cuteness haha ^_^

I recently started seeing this anime and its so funny~!

I love all the characters, even thought I don't know there names yet. LOL

The smallest boy looks like Momiji from Fruits Basket. :blink:

Guest x__FL4*

^ yeahh!! honey-sempai DOES look like momiji ^^ aww!! <33 hahah i LOVEEE this anime <33 hehehe hot guys ^____^

Guest nuwera

I haven't read the mange but I have seen the anime and I'm falling in love with it ^^

It's so funny

~Angel~

i finally started watching this anime. it caught my attention coz i love the way its being drawn and made. everyone just looked so..kawaii!! so cute.. :lol: its pretty darn funny. I wanna read its manga. Is the art also as good as the anime? I wish there were 'nice' moments between tamaki and haruhi but oh well I still love it! i wonder how many episodes this anime has??

Guest aknintty1004

I agree with EVERYONE that thinks this anime/manga is hilarious. i love the two main characters(the king and the poor little harassed girl<jk>)!

I hope the next episode comes out soon :P

Does anyone know who sings the beginning or ending song? I love both of them.

Archived