[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Finished watching episode 11. I can't believe Renge showed up in this one. Her laugh in the beginning made me want to strangle her, it was so hideous. Overall (except the Renge parts) I liked this episode. Nekozawa is really pretty with his blonde or black hair. He loves his sister so much, it's really touching. But the jumping out of the window and breaking it was a bit too exaggerated.

I want to see the next episode with Honey's cavity! I loved that chapter in the manga.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

Ahh I just watched it tooo <3 Yeaaa Nekozawa is purrdy cute. LOL! I totally agree about the whole jumping out of the window thing! I mean, how can he possibly still be alive hahaha! How did he NOT get any scratches from the broken glass >_>!

...oookay over analysing now =__=;

You know what i'd like to see? Mori-sempai actually say more than 1 word every episode >_> Better yet, i'd like to see him say a sentence!

Guest ;jenna

^ LOL yeah me too...I wanna see Mori-sempai saying more things. =P

anyway, HAHAH i watched episode 11 just now!! it's really funny~ x) it was really sweet too. lol and yes, Nekozawa senpai is really cute!!! ^^

Guest dare2move

^the anime follows pretty closely to the manga storylines but the manga storylines has some fillers that aren't in the anime episodes. overall, this series is just GREAT. anime or manga. XD

Guest tifachan

^Lolsz. I agree. I lub the manga more, but it's funny to see them all in action. :]]

Omggg. Nekozawa is sooo prettY! ^^ Too bad he hates the light. :T And his sister is sOOOOO CUTEE!! =^O^= I wanted to huggle her so badd! :3 And yea, jumping out the window and nah being harmed is too exaggerated. xD

Guest Litoanimegrl

I have the manga volumes 1-6. xD I cant wait for the others. I wonder how it'll end and how many volumes there are. I think in japan theres like 9? Not sure.. I love the anime too. Very funny to see the things happen for real. I like Mori for some reason. O_o

Renge's laugh was really freaky :crazy:

I thought this episode was okay, I didn't find it really funny this time. Next episode looks funny~

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

11 was boring...well I watched just the like 10 mins of it.

I'll finish watching it later lol

^

A harem is a place where a supposedly rich man keeps all of his "women". The women are there to entertain and please the man. When Kirimi says reverse harem, I think she means that instead of women entertainers, there are men entertaining the women.

As for Shuchi Nikurin, it says in the note that it is Japanese for a feast where wine fills the pools and meat covers the trees. The picture of a decadent party. My interpretation is a sex party... :mellow:

Guest simpleandpink

Oooh, episode 11 was another great episode! Kirimi was uber-cute, and I loved hers and Nekozawa's little story more in the anime than the manga. Mahhh, I'm getting to like Renge more, and I just noticed that she's in the OP? :lol: I'm not very observant x_x

I was going AWWW so much in this episode. It's not very realistic, but it's really sad when your little sister thinks somebody else is her brother <_<

But you guys know...

Tamaki > Nekozawa, right? Right? Right. x_x I'd still be wandering over to Tamaki and thinking he's my brother too :lol:

I have the manga volumes 1-6. xD I cant wait for the others. I wonder how it'll end and how many volumes there are. I think in japan theres like 9? Not sure.. I love the anime too. Very funny to see the things happen for real. I like Mori for some reason. O_o

I love Mori-sempai as well >< ! Is there a part in the manga where it's sorta centralised on him? I hope sooo <3<3<3<3

Guest IN`vincible

episode 12 airs today/tomorrow in japan, i can't wait to watch it.. bet it's gonna kawaii since the story will revolve around hunny~ there could also be a bit of mori since mori & hunny sticks together, lol~

Guest ddalgi♡

my friend really likes the anime so he would always show me each episode when it came out

i really liked the first episode but then it just went downhill from there T_T

some parts are funny, but most of the time im just.. bored o_O;

but im gonna keep watching to see if it gets better

and maybe ill read the manga too ^-^

i like the storyline though~

and those twins are so funny LOL

would girls really find their "brotherly love" attractive ?

i found it kind of creepy o_o;

and i really liked the hidden meanings/foreshadowings/clues

Guest tifachan

my friend really likes the anime so he would always show me each episode when it came out

i really liked the first episode but then it just went downhill from there T_T

some parts are funny, but most of the time im just.. bored o_O;

but im gonna keep watching to see if it gets better

and maybe ill read the manga too ^-^

i like the storyline though~

and those twins are so funny LOL

and i really liked the hidden meanings/foreshadowings/clues

Lolsz. I think you're better off reading the manga. :P

I think the brotherly love thing is cutee. x33

In manga and anime, it is a turn on for me. Twincest in manga/anime is pretty interesting... And regular yaoi is a big turn on.

In real life/reality, not really. There is just something about anime/manga guys sexing eachother that is WAY better than real men sexing eachother. But that also depends on the men too. And the quantity is limited.

In manga and anime, it is a turn on for me. Twincest in manga/anime is pretty interesting... And regular yaoi is a big turn on.

In real life/reality, not really. There is just something about anime/manga guys sexing eachother that is WAY better than real men sexing eachother. But that also depends on the men too. And the quantity is limited.

Hahaha so true.

Archived