[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest tifachan

^It is. ^^ You think he likes her? O_o Cause in the manga when they were staying at Nekozawa's mansion (which freaked Tamaki out. Hahah), he was going to "molest" her, but Haruhi said that he wouldn't do it without receiving any 'merit'. o_O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x__FL4*

^gasp* NOOOO!! i dont want kouya to like haruhi =( nOOo.. and aww.. epi 16 was so cute! i mean.. come on.. hikaru comforting haruhi.. ^^ sweet <33 hehe but i RELALY dont want hikaru to fall for haruhi.. cuz then that would mean the twincest would be over!! =(

NOTE:: i JUST found out that haruhi's voice is played but.. none other than.. MAAYA SAKAMOTO <33

hehe just wanted to share =)

Guest ;jenna

^ Haha yeah, Maaya<33 :D

NoooOOoo I don't want Kyoya to like her...he CAN'T like her =_=a I liked him all cool and stuff. :P But I heard this episode is gona be about how he meets haruhi accidentally after he takes a day off... or something like that...and something big happens where he loses his cool. @_@ this should be interesting... I don't want feelings to develop though lol but whatever, I guess we'll all know soon enough. :D

Guest Nightmare

The more I watch the anime and hear about the manga, the more I conclude that they will be no canon couple.

I don't really have a real preferences to who should end up with Haruhi, but I don't like the Tamaki and Haruhi coupling even if it seems like the most canon couple. Tamaki seems to be only fascinated with Haruhi since she's unresponsive to his womanizing games.

Since the Hitaiichin twins has to be together and Honey is too cute to be with Haruhi, I would like to see more of Mori x Haruhi or Kyouya x Haruhi coupling. They seem to genuinely like her, and they both have that dominate trait -manliness- that Haruhi seems to like.

Guest tifachan

^I haven't seen it! XD

B...but...if Mori likes Haruhi, then what about Honey? He can't leab him all alone. ;-; I wouldn't mind if Kyouya liked her though... xD

Yep, its maaya all right. She also was the voice actor of Hitomi of Escaflowne.

anyway, you guys have a point! Though I want Haruhi and Tamaki to be together... sometimes I find it sad that she seems to be unresponsive to his feelings..Kyouya seems to be the next competitor of Tamaki for Haruhi. THe guy is..wow..hot.. :D but too serious. Tamaki just needs to say the right words (without overracting) to Haruhi to catch her attention. I hope that time comeS!

tifachan: there might be a possibility that he may like her.. :( but Haruhi ended up embracing tamaki in that episode.. :P

Guest ;jenna

Wow, I never expected Kyoya to be the next runner up for Haruhi's heart... O_O

Truth is, I kinda want Mori senpai to be with Haruhi too, but I pretty much doubt it...so I don't keep my hopes up. :P ever since that episode though when he gave her the strawberries, I've really wanted to see more Mori/Haruhi action. :lol: It's super cute!

On the Tamaki/Haruhi relationship, I want them to be together...but I sometimes doubt Tamaki's feelings for Haruhi. It's just that sometimes I think he might not "like her" but more of a "father" figure or something, ya know? ~_~ Sorry I'm bad at explaining. But anyhoo, I'm not sure what's gonna happen, but I just hope this series won't end with a "you're all my friends" thing. =_=

Guest tifachan

Yep, its maaya all right. She also was the voice actor of Hitomi of Escaflowne.

anyway, you guys have a point! Though I want Haruhi and Tamaki to be together... sometimes I find it sad that she seems to be unresponsive to his feelings..Kyouya seems to be the next competitor of Tamaki for Haruhi. THe guy is..wow..hot.. :D but too serious. Tamaki just needs to say the right words (without overracting) to Haruhi to catch her attention. I hope that time comeS!

tifachan: there might be a possibility that he may like her.. :( but Haruhi ended up embracing tamaki in that episode.. :P

Oh my! Really? :o That, I gots to watch... xD

And yea, when Mori gave her the strawberry, it was really cute. :] I wouldn't mind if they had an episode where everyone would compete for her (even Kyouya!)!

Guest nataku_pilot

Finally and episode that's centred around Kyouya !! I love him sooo much ......*sigh* Noo !! I will not give up Kyouya to Haruhi ! I don't think he likes her in that way.....and if he does I think he'll step down and let Tamaki be with her...

I too doubt about Tamaki's feelings but I truly think they'll end together

Guest BuNnY_MoOn

Hi!

I'm new to watching Ouran HS and its definitely not disappointing!!

The anime is way to hilarious and its really addictive!

And i really like the tamaki/haruhi pair.. And i agree with lee-chan. If only Tamaki learns how to talk to Haruhi without sounding strange.. :P

All that "as a Father" stuffs.. hahahah!! :lol:

By the way, does anyone know where i can find a scanlation of the mangas?:D

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

^ I only have up to volume 5. Since it IS liscensed it's hard to find x_x

The very last volume was done by this person but she also works on a couple other mangas so... yeah.

EDIT: I found raws up to volume 8.. so if you understand Japanese you can read up to there I guess.

Guest goodvibrations

Hikaru suddenly exposing his blatant jealousy over Haruhi and her unrequited lover was out of character. Maybe the manga flowed better. Anyway, it was still good to see the twins branch away from their usual getup.

Guest xx0_gigi

i really enjoy watching the anime i pretty sad it only ends in 26 there's soooo much i want to learn about each the boys the manga ends in 8 volumes rights? the pace of the anime is at is really nice i'm always excited to see the anime. i hope it comes to the US soon even though it going to take a couple years but it's totally on my wishlist teehee i really don't have a favorite but i would really like to know more about " the shadow king Kyoua" hahaha and honey why is he sooo chilish? even it's sooo cute and mori how can he say sooo little and yet drives me nuts to like him eh? ;]

Guest BooJaex3

I've only read to Vol. 2 but I've seen all the epi's. I think Renge is annoying. -___-;;. She pops up wayy to randomly. =P. Fave is...TWINS! HIKARU & KAORU! OMFG! *glomp*...twincest...haha and Kyoya...haha. He's so effing cool. And Tama-chan makes me laugh. And Mori...you just gotta love him. =]

Guest goodvibrations

Kyouya is the hottest, seriously. I haven't read the manga, but in upcoming episodes, I hope he gets more development and unleashes his inner 'sexy'. :w00t:

^

Coincidently, the newest episode is ALL about Kyouya. It's being subbed as we speak. :lol: RAW for episode 17 is out on youtube.

Guest yumi-chan

HAHA! I finally watched episode 17. Kyouya's facial expressions were funny, especially with those advertisments hanging in back of him, ROFL. I just love Tamaki's dog, lol. I wish there was more Tamaki & twiness in this episode, but hey, Kyouya was in the whole episode pratically so i'm not compaining! XD

--Yumi

Archived