[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest marvie_carl

god... i love this drama...

can't help but cry everytime JD cries... lol

Mr. Jung is nice... he helps JP....

all the cast is perfectly fit with the characters...

i did´nt regret to go home from germany...

JD fighting.....!!!

Guest krystal_

I see one more couple in the future,hehe :) Does anyone notice that in the preview Woo Bin winks JK?Haha,I really like this scene because it says us that they will be a happy couple in the future!!!

The scene that I like the most is JoonDi scene! In next episode they will have happy scene together!Can't wait till tomorrow ^^

what do u think about JP assistant ?

he's kind? or :crazy:

i'm really confuse about this :wacko:

and why JH runs when he saw his granpa?

i think the assistant is trying to balance his professionalism with some humanity. cos 1st and foremost, he serves junpyo's mom so he can't possibly go against her. but what he can do, he tries. e.g. setting up the meeting with f3 in macau.

but i'm not expecting much from him. cos i think he's on junpyo's mom's side.

Guest Annie_Jeh

i think u guys are right about the assistant loving junpyo like his son. both junpyo's parents were always away when he was growing up, and the assistant guy was prob the one relaying the messages/presents from the parents to junpyo. so the assistant guy knows how lonely junpyo is since he's always been watching their family from the sidelines.

i;m not only bored but also angried with her. hope that only tomorrow episode :rolleyes: , we see her next to JP

I think the show needs more JD/JP moments together Like jd as the Jp's maid also when they were kidnapped to a island together or dating secretly from everybody as the manga.

Guest mab2007

will YJ "kiss" GE? waa.. i want to see that!!

Jandi, aja aja fighting! =)

haha..

for me.. i like to YJ develop for GE..haha!

something that YJ will curious about GE's personality...haha!

love it!

I hope this whole fiancee arc isn't dragged out for that many more episodes. In the Japanese adaptation, it basically occupied the vast majority of the second season, which really grated on my nerves. At least the Korean version of Shigeru is quite pretty, I have to admit. Still, if this has to go on for more than 4 episodes, I will throw a shoe at the director.

i hate the fiance too! what the heck is wrong with this girl? who bites a stranger's ear? and where does junpyo get off blushing cuz she did? why is she so forward and patting him down for his cell phone? cant stand her and her craziness

Guest mab2007

so there is no scene where JD, GE and JK shopping together?

they show it on the epi 15 preview right?

there is. it has been on the preview..must be somewhere there only..

or probably they ripped it but i think they haven't... =)

i hate the fiance too! what the heck is wrong with this girl? who bites a stranger's ear? and where does junpyo get off blushing cuz she did? why is she so forward and patting him down for his cell phone? cant stand her and her craziness

lol.. well, i'm okay with her since i'm very agree that she don't have chemistry w/ JP although she acts like JD atmost..hehe! ^_^

The song that Jandi sang is an old trot song that has been made into many remake :)

The one that i have are sang by jang Yoon Jung & Chu Ga Yeol :)

Tell me if any one of you wants it

PLEASE post that song for us. Many thanks.

i'm really glad that Jp threw her into the ground :tongue2: in the preview before, i thought they JP fell over her, it's really lucky that no "skin touch" between them in this scene :rolleyes: