[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Omg,, i had VLC stop on me during the preview, so i just stopped. Will watch the preview later again. =)

Wowww! Ep15 was really really good i thought!! The beginning must've been my favoriteeeee!!! Did you guys LOVE the slow/acoustic version of "내 머리가 나빠서" that Ji Hoo/Hyun Joong sang or what??!?!!~ captured my heart completely and right away. :rolleyes: I really wish he actually sung it instead of having the song itself play over whatever he was singing.. :sweatingbullets: But i'm happy it played mostly the whole song with the instrumental too.xD I'm really hoping for an OST2 or something.. so this version and all of the "내 머리가 나빠서" piano/guitar scores can be included.. :P Anyhow... that part was just LOVE all over.

There were exactly 2 scenes that made me cry to bits this episode.. I think i cried most with this episode even though it was just with 2 scenes.

The first is after Joon Pyo hits Ji Hoo at the airport and Ji Hoo and Jan Di leaves, then Joon Pyo is left to cry on the ground~ and the assistant comes and gives him a brief embrace. The frustration and look of hurt and guilt in Joon Pyo made me cry very silently with him. I didn't prepare enough tissues. :tears:

^^^^ Oh yessss ars_linh, you nailed it for me!! Thank you!! ... :tears: :tears: He's such a beautiful man, esp when crying, Goo Joon Pyo.

The 2nd scene i cried is when Jan Di is in Joon Pyo's room and she starts to cry and Joon Hee is there to comfort her. I don't know their conversation, but just seeing her cry so hard and Joon Hee unni being there to comfort her... :(

I definitely lovedddd Jan Di's piano playing + singing. I'm really anxious to find out the words to her song.. it sounded so sad, but so pretty. I was surprised they included the piano scene, i had forgotten about it actually.

And honestly, I didn't even notice how Joon Pyo could've thought he grabbed Jan Di's hand instead of Jae Kyung's. It was too obvious, how could he have possibly thought he grabbed Jan Di's??

BUT OMG!! JOON DI scene in ep16?!! xDDD :w00t: :w00t: ... I hope so.. i miss my JOON DI couple. :rolleyes:

Even though it was still a sad episode, i was glad we got to see JOON DI looking into each others' eyes.. :tears: I really missed JOON DI interaction and this was ok for me, at this point, any JOON DI kind of interaction is fine with me,,, desperate. ^___^

But oh wow, i'd like to say more~ but these were the parts that left something in my mind so i wanted to put them down before i forget. It's LATE here, so i must get to sleep now. =) Can't wait to wake up to read everyone's insights. :) Good night/morning!

EDIT.

If anyone happened to make an mp3 of JH/HJ's acoustic version of "내 머리가 나빠서"~ can you please share? :blush: I would rip it myself, but i'm so tired right now. xDD Thank you much-- i'm totally in love with it!!!

episode 14 is over. OMG, i'm feeling lucky to still survive after such a sad episode. to those who wish to see JunDi couple again in the next episode, i'm sorry to say that it's impossible. at least, in late episode 17 could we see them together again.

2 most heart-breaking scenes to me:

- JP cried at the airport :( ( rushing to the airport to give JD the shoes& all he received is seeing JH giving JD shoes, he's so miserable)

- JD's played piano & sans at JP's birthday party. she sang well & i have to say that is the biggest & most valueable to JP on his birthday

the story seems go quite slow. maybe, the tomorrow episode will end with the scene: Jk says to JD that JP wants to date with her :( so one more week, i hate PD nim so much . oa oa :(

but this episode is important to me. i can see clearly that JD loves JP so much. she cant do anything properly after returning to Macau. The scene she cried in JP's room & at his birthday party broke my heart. How the PD can make the drama so painful ^^ even when JD nexts to JH, i can see that there is only friendship between them (although JH loves JD, i see that JD only wants to maintain the friendship with him).

cant describe how much JD & JP love each other. they just sit next to the other, but cant say that " i love u". Oh, i hate Mama Kang again >"<

p/s: ars_linh, why ss posted the scenes that broke my heart the most :( ( today, our KST family doesnt work today, it's fine to see u here ^^)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

huh?JD did sang in JP's bday?!where?...hala!

yes apparently she was singing while she play the piano :)

it was very sadd :( to c her sing a song for JP..

must be about their love.. since it's hard for her to keep singing.

anywaes.. ME TOO i thought it was HJ's version of I'm stupid.

but towards the end it sounds different. doesnt sound like his voice anymore, but only the musical is different ? O_o or i mean different style of I'm stupid...

it'll be nice if there will be a download version of that keke...

todays eps... atleast a lot more better than ep 13 & 14...that's all i can say even tho most of the scenes are sad...

but still waiting for more better scenes! >_<

Question

in the carr when JH dropping Jandi back home, when he laugh by himself and said something like "Jihoo wat was i thinking?" is that because he was a little bit happy that JP is getting engaged? O_o

haha.. i just love the scene at the end of the eps xDD

the sudden scared face of JP kekekeke...

GUYSSS!!! 2moro there will be a JUNDI scene ryttt????????????? :w00t:

that's if im not wrong looking from the prev????? *hopefully... missed their scenes!

Anyone please translate the song which Jandi sing for JP's b-day.

I really like that song very much.

Thanks! :blush:

Hye Sun's voice is very good.

Today's episode is so sad... :crazy:

yeah i wanna know that too!

and can someone tell me

what did JH tells to JD in the car?

oh i love JH singing!! and.. the background music in that part...

IT WAS JH SINGING BECAUSE IM FOOLISH!!!

OMG! i get so exited when i hear him..

if someone recorded the song.. please upload it :D

and.. JK AAAAIIIIISHH i just hate her so so so much

i hate her just like i hate JP mom

and... jp mom face when JD did such a great job in the piano

she sings so cool..

AHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT WITCH!!! :tongue2:

ooh when JD was crying in JP room..

i didnt undertand anything but i cried with her!

GHS is such a great actress and i feel JD pain too..

and JP crying in the airport..

wow.. poor JP..

ooh i cant wait till tomorrow D: is so far

i want to see SoEulmates dating! it looks like

YJ its going to kiss GE!!!!

and of course..

Ji Hoo looks.. EXTREMELY HOT with that look..

i just fell in love with him... more..

when he was infront of the mirror..

wooow.. i just get crazy :w00t:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest fiona1111

hi everyone! it's my first time posting here. :D i really like this drama and have followed it from the start. :D in my opinion, this is the best adaptation of the manga. everyone fits their roles well. :) another thing i like about this drama is that it's not too heavy on the drama but it's not too comical either.

like in tonight's episode, Joon Pyo's birthday was really really sad (especially when Jan Di sang. it made me cry. :tears: ) but then there came an attempt to make the atmosphere lighter when Joon Pyo dragged Jae Kyung instead.

so far this drama has been excellent and i hope it continues to be that way. :D

Guest phanlinh_111

yes, JH speaks English very well! That's awesome!

I also like JH's version song " I' m stupid'! That's cool, different but great!

Can anybody find that song? :w00t:

Guest mab2007

yes apparently she was singing while she play the piano :)

it was very sadd :( to c her sing a song for JP..

must be about their love.. since it's hard for her to keep singing.

anywaes.. ME TOO i thought it was HJ's version of I'm stupid.

but towards the end it sounds different. doesnt sound like his voice anymore, but only the musical is different ? O_o or i mean different style of I'm stupid...

it'll be nice if there will be a download version of that keke...

todays eps... atleast a lot more better than ep 13 & 14...that's all i can say even tho most of the scenes are sad...

but still waiting for more better scenes! >_<

Question

in the carr when JH dropping Jandi back home, when he laugh by himself and said something like "Jihoo wat was i thinking?" is that because he was a little bit happy that JP is getting engaged? O_o

haha.. i just love the scene at the end of the eps xDD

the sudden scared face of JP kekekeke...

yeah, i think this scene is really important. i reaassure to us that the friendship between JP & JH. this the 2nd time, right ? :) now, this is the 1st time i feel glad that JD has JH besides like an angle. if i were her, i would leave him right away after his birthday party. that yr boyfriend hold his fiancee's hand & go away is absolutely the limit that a girl can bear. i have to say that JD's love for JP is too great & unconditional, of course. oh, love this drama :rolleyes:

Guest trial_12

this is the song that jandi played

사랑 밖엔 난 몰라 (sarang bakk en nan mul ra)

ku dae nae kyeot e seon sun gan

그대 내 곁에 선 순간

keu nun bit chi neo mu choh a

그 눈빛이 너무 좋아

eo je neun ul eot ji man o neul eun dang shin daem e

어제는 울었지만 오늘은 당신 땜에

nae il eun haeng bok hal kkeo ya

내일은 행복 할꺼야

eol gul do ani meot do a ni a ni

얼굴도 아니 멋도 아니 아니

bu du reo un sa rang man i pil yo haess eo yo

부드러운 사랑만이 필요 했어요

ji na gan sae wol mo du ich eo beo ri ke

지나간 세월 모두 잊어 버리게

dang sin eops in a mu keot do i jen

당신 없인 아무 것도 이젠

hal su eops eo sa rang bakk e nan mul ra

할 수 없어 사랑 밖엔 난 몰라

mu shim hi beo ryeo jin nal ui he

무심히 버려진 날 위해

ul eo ju deon dan han sa ram

울어 주던 단 한 사람

kkeo da ran eo kke ui e ki dae ko ship en kkum eul

커다란 어깨 위에 기대고 싶은 꿈을

dang shin eun kkae ji mal ra yo

당신은 깨지 말아요

i nal eul eon je na ki da ryeosyos eo

이 날을 언제나 기다렸어요

seo reo un se wol man kkum an a ju se yo

서러운 세월 만틈 안아 주세요

keu ri un ba ram cheo reom sa ra jil kka bwa

그리운 바람처럼 사라질까봐

sa rang ha da he eo ji myeon da shi

사랑하다 헤어 지면 다시

bo go ship go....dang shin i neo mu choh a

보고싶고... 당신이 너무 좋아

from the little korean that I can understand I think it means that she only knows love and she waits for him and she misses him...awww....

and this song was the one that ji hoo and jan di played after jan di recorded her message for jun pyo

421 users! i hope that the rating of today episode is 35%. can anyone offer me the website that update the rating fastest? ths so much :)

@trial_12: ths. this's such a moved & meaning ful song. JP felt happy & even smiled after her perfomance (his very rare smile recently). poor guy & poor JD :((

@ayakadya: he's like JP's dad right? i'm really happy cauz Jp has him beside during such a hard time. i'm sure in episode 17, he will tell JD the reason why JP ignored her. ths to him, they make up :)

Guest kawaiigarden

Oh My God, I'm so excited by all these spoilers and pictures. Thank you so much.

I think I'll cry a lot because of Jun Pyo and Jan Di's suffering, but I'll be in heaven with Ga Eul and Yi Jung's scenes.

OMG, I totally adore this scene. I once again must applaud LMH's acting skill. He really looked as if his heart has been torn apart and his crying just make me want to go over to hug him. Thank you to the secretary for doing this on behalf of me. He is just like a father figure to Joonpyo.

Oh, and in the preview, am I seeing Jandi pulling Joonpyo down to speak into his ear?? Looking forward to some Joondi moment!

Guest zaizai_f4_only

ayakadya i personally think that he is a nice guy...

he knows how JP loves JD so much that's y he help JP to get out of that

boring conversations with the parents hahaha..

i like him... i know at the other hand he can be O_o *inviting JD to JP's saengil party under JP's name*

i think it's because he wants to be balance? *is that how i say it?

like he dont want to be fully on JP's side, coz the mum is very smart and can find everything out and he might lost his job :)

that's my point of view...

and yeah CANT WAIT for GAJeong SCENE tomorrow :w00t: and not to forget... JUNDI scene too...:w00t: