[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest azumi_miki

I think this ep is just :tears: ...oh so sad to JD I dont know why JP is acting cold to JD I'm really want to know why he acting like that :tears: and I think for next ep I'll cry :tears: sure..well in this ep i'm really love F3 they're really graet guy ...Woo Bin acting cool :blush:

Ji Hoo... please make JP more jealous.

He needs to wake up.

I agree with you :sweatingbullets:

Though i haven't seen the whole episodes, i was just scanning from the episode shown in youtube. The part that i think is really sad is when she was swimming for the last time, and Ga eul was looking at her starting to tear up T_T :tears: Her dream of becoming a swimmer is now impossible thanks to Jun Pyo and there he is in Macau ignoring her :tongue2:

Can't wait to see the rest & with subs!

It wasn't JunPyo's fault. She decided on her own to jump infront of JunPyo so he wouldn't get hurt.

today episode wasnt what i was waiting for..

no JP&JD!! T_T

but one of the great things today..

Woo bin have more than 2 lines!! Yo Yo Yo Congrats Man!!

yeah today was woo bin great day

JD cant swim again u_u a

and f3 cheer her up! yey

if u pay atention.. now F3 are JD best friends xD

i like the part when F3 go to save JD

and i get so mad when JP ignore JD! D:

he will regret this soon u_u

well.. today was a "Love F3 Day"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA;

cant wait till tomorrow episode

i wanna know what JP&JD talk about...

^ Agree with that.

Anyway , i love the fighting scene of F3...seriously , they look so cool doing the fighting scenes!

I wonder , if there are any such scenes in future , will Kim Bum have to sit it out with his leg in a cast. It'll be a pity since his scenes were so hot!

And did you all realise , JiHoo was especially ruthless when fighting..Protective of JanDi? And very angry too..

And just wondering , if i want to use the WITHS2 subs , do i download the 700MB version , or the 1GB version of the show? Will there be a difference?

Guest your_sheroe

but one of the great things today..

Woo bin have more than 2 lines!! Yo Yo Yo Congrats Man!!

yeah today was woo bin great day

Yayy!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: That's great! Maybe he'll be able to speak more as the episodes come!!

Guest flower pot

MAJOR RANTING AHEAD... READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL...

Just finished watching Episode 13 of BOF today via Live streaming and Word of Warning: TO ALL JUNPYO LOVERS, this is not a good episode... He barely appeared on the screen for five minutes and somehow, i feel as if majority of this episode was full of fillers rather than a solid plotline or storyline that would help in the series's progression especially now that we're moving on to the meat of what this story is all about...

After one week of waiting, CAN I JUST SAY I WAS MAJORLY DISAPPOINTED...

nbof1314-22.jpg

There were a lot of scenes spent on MTV like moments and a Macau travelogue which could have been put to good use by seeing more of Junpyo and his real feelings and perhaps a hint of an explanation as to why he is behaving such an richard simmons over the girl he almost exchanged his life for... (HELLO JUNPYO? THIS IS JANDI... REMEMBER?)

nbof1314-3.jpg

If there's anybody who had more than their two minutes of fame for today's episode it's none other than Jihoo... seriously, i was waiting for Hyun Joong to grow wings and announce to Jandi that he is an angel sent down to Earth to take care of her and to erase her worries away... The scenes that he spent with Jandi were pretty touching and heartwarming and quite easy to watch too... but somehow you can't help but wish that the same focus be given to Junpyo since BOF is a Jandi-Junpyo lovestory rather than a Jihoo-Jandi story... Somehow, i was left wanting to see more interactions between the main leads... Jerky attitude or Loving attitude notwithstanding, i don't care... Just give me more of Junpyo and Jandi screentime...

nbof1314-24.jpg

There were some scenes that i felt myself seeing the BOF spirit and where i find myself tearing up as these scenes shone through...like that scene when JD was talking to the stuffed toy that she's making and pretending that it was JP... that video message that JH asked JD to send JP and her trying to smile over her tears and that part where she had her last swim while the F3 and Gaeul watches... of course, i also felt as if my heart was literally being gripped by a vise when Junpyo just looked over her when they met... That moment of sadness in JP's eyes before it was replace by hardness and firm resolve? Gosh, it made me catch my breath in agony...

nbof1314-33.jpg

These highlights aside though, were overshadowed by the almost repetitive scenes that are again present in the episode... like Jandi being attacked by a robber and gang members on the streets of Macau... Either Jandi really does not learn her lesson or she's just one lucky girl to have been saved from such similar circumstances again and again and again... (Cmon PD and Ms. Scriptwriter... give us something new!)

I have always been a big fan of BOF and before i get misunderstood, i am just venting my thoughts right now as an audience rather than whining... I still remain a staunch believer in this series and just like Episode 11, i'd just put this episode down to a lapse in judgment of the PD and the scriptwriter and i am just hoping against hope that tomorrow's episode would more than make up for this episode today...

Luckily, i was able to catch the previews uploaded this weekend and a Jihoo-Jandi-Junpyo triangle is sounding more attractive to me at this point, rather than an episode without Junpyo at all...

Wow us tomorrow PD-nim! BOF Fighting!

Guest shamien7

sigh I missed most of the parts... since there is no JP and JD scenes! XD

anyway one thing I always wondering about. Well, you know that JD can fight, well at least by the way she kicks and all... but ... she sure is weak when people other than JP attacked her. XDDD I mean.. look at the scenes where the two guys from the photo shooting wants to take off her clothes, and also in ep 13 where that boy took her baggage.. <_< I mean she can just fight it off like she always does... <_<

and for some reason.. I feel relieved that it's not JH alone saved her from those guys, but F3... XDDDDD

I totally agree with you...but maybe becoz shes at unfamiliar place, and when those things happened, she just freak out...so she cant apply her great spin kick...but i wish she did too...the f3 are really nice friends...theyre good even without *ehem*the other one*ehem* poor jandi, :tears: i must feel my life is not going to be the same too if i cant swim anymore...i felt so sorry for jandi...especially and specifically when that stupid sumone was playing dumb with her... :angry: im still soo mad at him! i need to calm down...huhu...

p/s:the fiancee is so nice too :)

p/ss:oh psycho2005, i really2 want to nuke him that time! :fury: :fury: :angry: :angry: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest xiaomaii

waaah..

i was crying like hell when the F3 and Ga Eul went to the pool and cheer her for the last time. Having her shoulder blades contoured and dislocated,

she can't compete anymore. (I myself had sprained my left ankle, just that and I could hardly went through my last competition, i hardly make my foot

paddle above the water and straightly firm as possible.) This is one of my fave part in the manga, when Tsukasa, just went missing suddenly

and you could see the bond of F3 with Jan Di. They really care for her.

it's so sad that at this time she's in pain, and the reason for all that. The man who gave her enough strength and bravery. All of a sudden, had to act

a cold-front. (We will know, of course, the reason in the latter part.)

And for some, hear ya'll! Woo Bin parts! I cracked out loud that the gangsters run off knowing he's one of the masters! I like his Mandarin more than

the fiancee, it's more fluent and he gave a clear concise accent.

Maybe Ga Eul will attend some pottery class (In the Manga it's Tea Ceremony, but here it's pottery for Yi Jeong). He offered hanky for GE. Weeh, I

didn't saw her that she even use it?

I was kinda lookin' forward for JH's grandfather story, since they're showing him now more often, and JH himself started talking about him with JD.

JH full support to JD. All the way. As they have said, all we know Koreans are best in terms of love triangle. They'll make it more hard for you to

choose which one you'll like for the heroin. I felt that while I was reading in the Manga too.

The fiancee, base on the manga is really friendly and not snobbish. She hates being in a high-end socialite, that she could not even have a real close friend

in school. So when she met Makino, she felt really close to her to the point she'll always go to her house and tell things about her and Tsukasa. Yeah,

mind-blowing for Makino that she even told Rui she's getting more and more upset, and kinda irritated.

So far so good, this week will be a real tear-jerker for all of us.

Guest betchay

Looks like Woo Bin is a well-known gangster! :lol:

They were very cool in their fight scenes.

I can't wait to watch tmr ep.

How i wish Jun Pyo can watch JH/JD sweetness on his hotel camera monitor. :D

i think we can all say that the episode was short because it didnt have enough goo jun pyo to go around

yes, that's right. perhaps, every feels it short cauz JP is not there. actually, one hour is never enough for us to watch BOF. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

p/s: can anyone translate the written preview? ths a lot :x

EDIT:

@ flower_pot: certainly, all of us want more JP-JD's scenes, but this episode is a turning point. u're even more disappointed when watching tomorrow episode. Jp breaks up with JD. but i still hope to see him rush to the airport to stop JD. pls, PD dont make us wait one more week :(

Guest secret_valentine

JUST FINISH WATCHING EP. 13 AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:

* I WAS ANGRY AT GJP FOR IGNORING JD! :tears: :fury:

* CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TOM.!!!!!

Guest epique.

:rolleyes:

i'm so happy woobin got more lines in this episode ! XD

the F3 fighting scene is <3

really good.

loads of jihooxjandi interaction eh?

hopefully there will be more joonpyoxjandi action next time.

the previews make me cry.

*sigh*

Guest honeybeat44

just watched episode 13 and i'm really over jun pyo. he was really cruel to jandi when her saw and walked away i wanted to kill him :tongue2: but on a lighter note ji hoo needs to stop playing games and go and get his woman i'm on his team now.

lol looks like epi 13 doesn't gain any audience favouritism. Normally tuesday episode is watchable than monday's epi, hopefully there will more of junpyo and jandi scene but expected that there will be more heart breaking moment. T.T I hope jihoo will give jandi more encouragement and support. lol won bin getting more dialogues now? and i love his fighting scene, PD pls give him more scene and action alright.. Not forgetting yijung and ga eul , i love it when they are together.

While sad, I am not disappointed by this episode. It set the stage for the next 12 episodes. F3 helping out JD even while JP is not there. F3 not even calling JP to come and help out. The heartache that will be felt by JD.

It was a good episode. JD is naive and not worldly. She might come off strong and tough but she is first class naive and too trusting for her own good. JP should teach her to be more cautious.

Guest xiaomaii

The scenes that he spent with Jandi were pretty touching and heartwarming and quite easy to watch too... but somehow you can't help but wish that the same focus be given to Junpyo since BOF is a Jandi-Junpyo lovestory rather than a Jihoo-Jandi story... Somehow, i was left wanting to see more interactions between the main leads... Jerky attitude or Loving attitude notwithstanding, i don't care... Just give me more of Junpyo and Jandi screentime...

These highlights aside though, were overshadowed by the almost repetitive scenes that are again present in the episode... like Jandi being attacked by a robber and gang members on the streets of Macau... Either Jandi really does not learn her lesson or she's just one lucky girl to have been saved from such similar circumstances again and again and again... (Cmon PD and Ms. Scriptwriter... give us something new!)

if you had actually read the manga, they followed it concisely til now. for some it's been a bit irritating seeing JH-JD's interaction. But that's how the story was written. :sweatingbullets:

the gangster bullying JD, should have happened in NY base on the manga and here it's in Macau.

If you're one, first time who went to a place, emotionally unstable, and just seen that person who act damn coldly in front of you, who's not gonna feel helpless and frustrated? And unfortunately have to deal with this creepy guys, trying to take advantage of you. You just felt the place that you were into, is not safe anymore. For me it's right of a timing, and here they just showed some real life situation. We can't say that JD has been acting oddly stupid, cause if you'll read the real Makino in the Manga, she'll really get into your nerves! for she's a person who's indecisive towards Tsukasa, yet firm for the people she cares. It's like more than half way through the Manga before she told Tsukasa in front of all their friends that "she loves him". Yeah, really draggy to the point that Tsukasa even told her, "i don't think you're the girl i fell in love with anymore"..my two cents.