[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

ljphantom

thanks for the article...Yi Jeong's story is so sad/heartbreaking~

wow im super happy that they are showing us the lives of different F4 members...

i just hope they don't forget Woo Bin and stay on track with the main story~

Guest krnangel2012

%7Boption%7D2il2f88.jpg

Credit Dcinside

omgggg i almost peed my pants when i saw this :sweatingbullets:

GAH.. I.. CANNOT.. WAIT.. ANY.. LONGER... !!!!

anyways thanks for sharing!

i love it from that angle.. maybe cause i love his jaw line ;)

http://video.cyworld.com/clip/view?video_seq=205603902

HAHA kimbum instead of jandi hahahaha

^ hahaha.. it's very cute, creative, and scary at the same time.* :lol: Thank you for sharing the link!

If all women get kissed like that regularly, there would be WORLD PEACE!!!

:blush:

^ Amen.* ;)

Thank you for the new photos huangsy. The first time i saw Joon Pyo swing the door open to see his mom in the ep9/10 preview, the first thing i noticed was that he wasn't wearing black!xDD His face glows even more.^^

Thank you for your work ljphantom, Yi Jeong's story is so sad. No wonder he's like that~~ he thinks he has it in his genes, so his psychology's messed up. I don't blame him though, it was part of his surrounding while growing up. Either he accepted it or leave like his hyung. He's had a tough life. All F4.~~ Which brings me to Woo Bin... where's the kiddo? I miss him. Gosh, i can't wait until his story starts kicking in. He has such a sweet and romantic story~ :blush: He's actually the only F4 that's right in his mind, in my opinion. He's always so neutral and friendly. I want more Woo Bin. =) And i can't wait to see more F4 relationship-building. I loved that in ep8!!-- Not only that, but the F4-Jandi relationship. I know she has a strong and friendly bond w/ F4 as a whole.* ^_^ *

AND, i'm actually looking forward to Joon Pyo's mommie and fiancee.. just to add more spice. I want to see Jan Di talking to Joon Pyo more sincerely.. Oh gosh, i told myself i wasn't going to stay up to stream tmrw's episode.. but mind as well. I don't have class tomorrow. =)

Guest sylviya

KSD;FKSDFKSD;FKLDT

OMG THAT PIC OF JANDI AND JUNPYO KISSING<333333

he looks like he's eating her mouth ROFL

oh well i still love it.. ahh eyecandy for us bof addicts XD

i have never looked forward to mondays and tuesdays so much in my life.

Guest lyptika

Geez, I just woke up... Took me an hour to catch up on the last 20 pages :rolleyes:

4 Hours till episode 9!!! *tvants is geared up to start*

This kiss pic made me feel all giddy >_<

kiss goodies:

ban23.jpg

icon2.gificon32.gificon33.jpg

icon42.jpgicon45.jpgicon75.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest grass05

omg~~~ :o :o i just got back from school ~~OMGG i saw all the photos of JD&DP kissing!OMGG i seriously cnt w8 for EP 9!!:w00t:

LOL!4 more HOURSSSS

Guest christiane

I just go through like 10pages of KISS commentaries and it made me laugh. just woke up and the first thing I saw was those kiss pictures and I ll admit that if the kiss scene is like in my girl or coffee prince, kdrama grows better than expected because sorry but I just only watched soso kisses or shy kisses in other drama wich made me think that korean guy don t know how to kiss. :sweatingbullets:

LOLLLLLLLLLL. I have a feeling they're gonna do that xD It's going to ruin the mood.

^WHAO WHAO WHAO!!!!!!!!!!!! (thankyouthankyou)~~ I almost fell out of my chair!!! I was feeling like you both too V:

puahahaa........ I'm laughing b/c i was just talking about a peck being fine for starters :phew: ...... haha. The peck will be in ep9 and this one will be in ep10. :sweatingbullets: ....................... :w00t: :w00t:

^ :lol: You are soooo so fast w/ your signature. I love that!

^ Thank you soo very much! Lee Min Ho... is BOF his first work where he had to do a kiss scene?? He looks.. well, good, doing it. :lol:

EDIT.

I wonder what song they will use for this... seems like an intense scene w/ the mommie watching... I wish for Kim Yu Kyung's "Starlight Tears"!! :D :D

if I remember well there is usually a shut down of background music during a kiss scene so I hope they will do the same for this one cos make tge kiss more intense..kekekeke..but if they play paradise, i shut down the volume during that kiss scene... :ph34r:

^ Eek. I knew this would happen.. :unsure: I know there are cultural differences and all... but we deserve to see it; if not that, then they deserve to air it.^^ The crew/actors worked hard for the scene! Any updates on this will be greatly appreciated. I'm sure it'll be fine though. *fingerscrossed* =)

On another note, that's just A-awesome!! Lee Min Ho bringing BOF w/ him.* ^_^ *

Wow.. LG and Samsung~ never imagined this would happen. It's kind of weird actually and i'll probably be more confused. I wouldn't know what to choose.. LG or Samsung. :lol:

you can buy both..hihihhi

oooh~ I see pretty sparkly lights. I hope that's when he gives her the necklace, and hopefully he kisses her again there too.

yeah,but this is only their first kiss (officially) he he

i just downloaded tvants for later. How do I use it? Anyone . . . help please . . . I cant understand the chinese website

install it as other softwares. then, turn on and there is a list of tv channels! choose kbs2 (if there's no kbs2 on the list, type it name and click 'search') :rolleyes: