[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest kurayzeexivy

OMG!!!

I know I'm totally going to spazz again when that kiss scene comes on. xD

And that picture where Yi Jeong is putting his scarf on Ga Eul also made my heart stop. Lol.

LMH is such a sweet guy about the whole Samsung and LG thing. :wub:

Also thanks to With s2 for the subs! :D

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this :)

Lee Min ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon's ideal woman is Goo Hye sun?

Written by:이정연 기자 @ 스포츠동아, translated by: dunlop09

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/1...10_100320_0.jpg

Coincidentally, the four men who star as the F4 in “Boys Over Flowers” all described similar qualities when it came to their ideal woman. And those qualities, just happen to be similar enough to remind us of Goo Hye Sun.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I like women that are little in height, have skin as white as florescent lights, and have round eyes. He also added, “I especially like women with light skin.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who is involved in a love triangle with Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, described his ideal woman as having, “a cute style and an easy-going personality.”

Kim Joon and Kim Bum, who transformed into a playboy for the drama, also replied, “a small woman who has a cute style and someone you can easily talk to.”

Kim Bum added, “(Hye Sun) noona is someone that is really easy to talk to," he went on to admit that she was the closest to his ideal.

---------------------------------

Kim Bum is so cute, it looks like he's got a little crush on hye sun!

THanks for the news! My first response after reading is 'is it that hard to talk to a woman?'... haha... since they all hope for a woman who's easy to talk to?

Bummie is cute. i guess since he's the youngest it's ok to be more forward in his words. after all, people wouldn't nail him for that. but i guess the guys all look up to and respect hyesun nuna.

hey dunlop09, you forgot to translate the last para of the news:

하지만 남자 멤버들과 달리 그녀는 제작발표회 때 “함께 촬영중인 ‘F4’의 멤버 중에는 이상형이 없다. 나는 연하는 남자로 보이지 않는다”며 일찌감치 F4 팬들의 집중포화를 피해버리는 재치를 보이기도 했다.

goo hyesun mentioned her ideal guy is not amongst the F4 during the press con. she wouldn't go for younger guys... (?)

---

edit: this thread has been growing at superspeed tonight, as if it's on a long marathon until episode 9 airs in ~9 hours.

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this :)

2009013007324453810_100320_0.jpg

Coincidentally, the four men who star as the F4 in “Boys Over Flowers” all described similar qualities when it came to their ideal woman. And those qualities, just happen to be similar enough to remind us of Goo Hye Sun.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I like women that are little in height, have skin as white as florescent lights, and have round eyes. He also added, “I especially like women with light skin.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who is involved in a love triangle with Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, described his ideal woman as having, “a cute style and an easy-going personality.”

Kim Joon and Kim Bum, who transformed into a playboy for the drama, also replied, “a small woman who has a cute style and someone you can easily talk to.”

Kim Bum added, “(Hye Sun) noona is someone that is easy to talk to," he went on to admit that she was the closest to his ideal.

---------------------------------

Kim Bum is so cute, it looks like he's got a little crush on hye sun!

thanks...this made my day, and it's so cute. the f4 are always in competition with each other and you'd expect them to have different tastes, but their ideal types are quite similar..awwwwwwwww. anyway, i think lee min ho's description is closest to goo hye sun. thanks again.

Guest heorungnghenhac

omo......

kiss scene on the street......it's absolutely Jun Pyo's style. Bravo!

Now i need oxygen when seeing pics. I hope I won't need an ambulance when watching that kiss on screen.

Rating will be higher for sure.

Gu Jun Pyo will kiss Jandi to show his anger to his mom.

He looks more hungry than angry! :w00t::w00t:

He eats the whole mouth of GJD :lol::lol:

can't wait!!

^ I find myself always stopping to stare at your signature. :lol: help meeeee. :ph34r:

dang right!!!!! its about time they show us some major lovin'!!!!

yea! that's what I'm talking about........!

Geum Jandi that's even tastier than the humongous tuna served to you last time

its a head on, full course meal directly into your mouth...!!!!

woohoo!!!!

^Ok, i found myself doing that weird laugh that Joon Pyo did in the preview for ep9. :lol: :lol: hahahaha. funny funny!! I'm loving this humor. woohoo!

This thread just grew like.. 10 pages since the pictures of the kiss came out. (exxaggeration :sweatingbullets: )

Guest KiBUm_Love

when i first read the

"Lee Min ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon's ideal w Sun.oman is Goo Hye sun?"

i automatically thought of park bo young (박보영) lol

one of the girls he said he was probably going to have a scandal with.

25p0bia.jpg

they debuted together in ebs secret campus, they were both in mackrel!run and our school E.T

OMG! parents seem to not catch the tide of such changes in their children's mind, ha ha! anyway, if u love a person too much, such action like a deep kiss in public is normal (i like it ). why the adults always extraggate the thing :))

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

Thanks for the translation!! Wow!! Now that is a kiss!! I can't wait for Ep. 10 to see that. Oh...I don't want to think about how pissed off his mother would be.

Hmm....I forgot Yi Jung had family problems. I don't want to see that...how sad for him. Now I'm pretty sure he rejected Ga Eul because he probably feels that it is in his genes to hurt the women he loves.

Thank you dunlop09 for posting that article! Hehe...it so funny that their ideal woman would be Goo Hye Sun! I think she is older than all of them right?

It's so nice for Lee Min Ho to do that for the other actors so that they can be models for the companies too.

Oh I can't wait for the next two episodes!! :P

Guest toocutedoggy

HOLY ........

that means tmr and esp. 10 's RATING is going SKY high~~~~ .......... *YES*

+ LMH made HISTORY .....gah~ he is already a Hallyu STAR (remember his wish?) ......<3 <3

- i can't wait to see them on CF .....keke

Guest xiaomaii

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this :) It's my first time translating an article...but I think it turned out ok :sweatingbullets:

^Im not shocked by their responses. I knew it anytime soon, this will come out! :blush:

Goo Hye Sun is a real stunner inside out. And Korean males tend to like noonas more often. I guess what they mean about someone whom you can easily talk too, are girls who easily get along with guys without strings and emotions attached. Someone who could laugh at some of their silly jokes, but never has been a close minded person. One who thinks logically, and respect what the other person is saying. You know how guys call it, they like girls who listen to their whines/opinion intently, and give them a constructive feedback. :blush:

She's a real flower for these boys. Lookin at her behind those awesome guys..I can't help but envy her. She's really a charming doll! She deserve it!

Oh! And I remember in their press con..when it was GHS turn to asked which one of the F4 resembles her ideal guy, all the boys look at her intently and she look at them one by one, but unfortunately bowed her head down. She's really shy, and she keeps on saying none of them. But in BTS of their photo shooting, she was asked again which of them is her ideal guy, and she has to chose only one. She looked at them, and the guys nervously laugh. Then she respond by "if I'm gonna take each one of their personalities I think I could create one of my ideal guy'. And the F4 tease her because she had a good response.

I think they have to mention their ideal's woman similar to GHS, coz' the drama is still filming.. especially LMH...

I remember when I was watching GHS' "Pure 19", the guy who pair up with her, one time said in an interview that his ideal's woman is the artist who acted his sister in the drama, which made me loss interested to the drama.. (well, I still finished it , coz' it is good :P)

of course, I still hope what LMH said it true! ;)

Guest huangsy

REMINDER : star specific, non-BOF discussion should not be here in this drama thread

PS: exactly 2 weeks to BOF debut on KBS World, cant wait for official Eng subs

OMG at KHS's comment about the kiss:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/She...1&LinkID=65

From article:

구혜선은 키스신 촬영 후 “지금까지의 출연작 중 가장 강도 높은 키스신이었다. 이민호가 잘 리드해 주었지만 솔직히 많이 놀랐다”며 얼굴을 붉혔다.

Translation:

Ku Hye Sun, after the kiss, commented, "This was the deepest kiss I've acted in. LMH led me well through the kiss, but honestly, I was taken aback." Her face turned red.

OMG, LMH!

*wolf whistles* Just looking at the pic makes you want to just spontaneously combust - imagine being GHS!!! :w00t:

Now THAT is what you call a kiss!!

Thanks so much for sharing this article with us!

My one wish:

PLEASE PLEASE don't play Paradise or any other slightly cheesy song when they kiss.

Wait, who am I kidding, of course they are.

- Kyu

ROFLMAO as much as I am crossing my fingers that they don't, you're probably right AHAHAHA

WITHS2, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE EP 8 SUBS!!!!

Guest lovenlight

About controversial kiss scene news

I think I overreated.

it's just that BOF are so famous..so everyone just want to join the talk. like ANYONE..I was worried that their influence may indirectly involved in editing the kiss scene..but now the situation is over..

Good news!! NOBODY now join his view..no other news like this anymore..So everyone calm down..and Sorry for my haste reaction..

but I thought if the news getting bigger, then I thought we should make a voice about it..so I collected your reactions..Pls. no offend.

Guest betchay

^ I find myself always stopping to stare at your signature. :lol: help meeeee. :ph34r:

^Ok, i found myself doing that weird laugh that Joon Pyo did in the preview for ep9. :lol: :lol: hahahaha. funny funny!! I'm loving this humor. woohoo!

This thread just grew like.. 10 pages since the pictures of the kiss came out. (exxaggeration :sweatingbullets: )

ha..ha..ha.. i also used that "kiss" pix as my laptop screen background!! :P

cross fingers... i hope the kiss is not the ending of ep 10.

when i first read the

"Lee Min ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon's ideal w Sun.oman is Goo Hye sun?"

i automatically thought of park bo young (박보영) lol

one of the girls he said he was probably going to have a scandal with.

%7Boption%7D25p0bia.jpg

they debuted together in ebs secret campus, they were both in mackrel!run and our school E.T

im always highly amused at what constitutes a so called 'scandal' in korea, it just never fails to make me LOL. I think these new crop of actors know how to take things in stride and im glad that LMH knows how to handle it or at least i hope he does.

She does seem like the perfect lady though from what ive what read of her, there literally is no peep of her being rumored to someone else like ever.

If his ideal was Park Bo Young when he described his ideal woman, then so be it although i totally ship him and GHS but then again i should stop :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Aw that's supercute!! Just curious, she's a noona to all of them right?

yupp,

shes a nonnaa to all of them [:

tomorrow is monday! even though i have a huge test,

im not stressing! <3

Guest KiBUm_Love

im always highly amused at what constitutes a so called 'scandal' in korea, it just never fails to make me LOL. I think these new crop of actors know how to take things in stride and im glad that LMH knows how to handle it or at least i hope he does.

She does seem like the perfect lady though from what ive what read of her, there literally is no peep of her being rumored to someone else like ever.

If his ideal was Park Bo Young when he described his ideal woman, then so be it although i totally ship him and GHS but then again i should stop :blush: :sweatingbullets:

lol yea i find 99.99% of all the scandals absolutely ridiculous

as for what i said about park boyoung, im just saying when i read his description of his ideal woman, i thought of her before hyesun

i think its kinda funny how minho handled the whole scandal business

since he gave out the names of the people he thinks he'll have a scandal with, it seems to have taken the opposite effect and prevented the scandals with them xD

Guest polaris

dang right!!!!! its about time they show us some major lovin'!!!!

yea! that's what I'm talking about........!

Geum Jandi that's even tastier than the humongous tuna served to you last time

its a head on, full course meal directly into your mouth...!!!!

woohoo!!!!

puahahahahaahahaAHAHAHA.........OMG...i dont know`whether to laugh or blush~ eekk~