[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest izzit4me

Will there be a scene whereby Jandi got close to a guy, on the pretence to be her good friend, but actually, he wanted Jun Pyo to fall into the trap, and Jun Pyo would be beaten up badly because he wanted to save Jandi? OOO... tat's a classic scene in all versions of Meteor Garden... Will the korean version feature this part?

Seems that epi 10 already jumped to the part when Jun Pyo's mother already stepped in to stop the both of them alr ah... tat fast?

Will there be a scene whereby Jandi got close to a guy, on the pretence to be her good friend, but actually, he wanted Jun Pyo to fall into the trap, and Jun Pyo would be beaten up badly because he wanted to save Jandi? OOO... tat's a classic scene in all versions of Meteor Garden... Will the korean version feature this part?

Yes, he will eventually come. He will be roleplayed by JUng Ui Chul (first page,). But BOF will have a different story about it. in the past two versions and the manga, a friend of the one who got bullied by Tsukasa will take revenge against him. however, in BOF, Jung Ui Chul is also the same guy on the first episode, Lee MinHa. so he will basically take the revenge himself against JunPyo; just with a different identity. :) His twin will get revenge for him.

lol yea i find 99.99% of all the scandals absolutely ridiculous

as for what i said about park boyoung, im just saying when i read his description of his ideal woman, i thought of her before hyesun

i think its kinda funny how minho handled the whole scandal business

since he gave out the names of the people he thinks he'll have a scandal with, it seems to have taken the opposite effect and prevented the scandals with them xD

we should totally talk via PM i have a whole theory on how he/his management are handling this i have to say. PM me :sweatingbullets: maybe you can give me your theory too :sweatingbullets:

Guest dunlop09

Yes, he will eventually come. He will roleplayed by JUng Ui Chul (first page,). But BOF will have a different story about it. in the past two versions and the manga, a friend of the one who got bullied by Tsukasa will take revenge against him. however, in BOF, Jung Ui Chul is also the same guy on the first episode, Lee MinHa. so he will basically take the revenge himself against JunPyo; just with a different identity. :)

really? so they won't recognize him?? he must be pretty skilled at make up :)

we should totally talk via PM i have a whole theory on how he/his management are handling this i have to say. PM me :sweatingbullets: maybe you can give me your theory too :sweatingbullets:

I'm still trying to calm down over the awesome kiss!!!! I want a hot kisser bf like Joon Pyo (hehe) :)

'bellaangel012'

{Honesty is the best policy. A smart move on LMH's behalf, strike them before they strike you.}

Guest `lilac;dreams

really? so they won't recognize him?? he must be pretty skilled at make up :)

Isn't it his twin brother or something that takes revenge? Cos' the guy bullied was called Min Ha and the one taking revenge is Jae Ha.

Ah, thanks for the spoiler pictures, can't wait to see the kisses. (:

^ Isn't it his twin brother or something that takes revenge? Cos' the guy bullied was called Min Ha and the one taking revenge is Jae Ha.

Oh twin? OH! I'm sorry. I thought since its Jung Ui Chul, it would be the same character with different identity. with twins, now it makes sense.. Sorry for the confusion, then.

Guest dunlop09

I'm still trying to calm down over the awesome kiss!!!! I want a hot kisser bf like Joon Pyo (hehe) :)

'bellaangel012':

{Honesty is the best policy. A smart move on LMH's behalf, strike them before they strike you.}

That is smart of him! It looks like LMH really knows how to handle tough situations. And I don't know what the big deal is... or maybe I'm just not understanding what this whole "scandal" thing means.. But does "scandal" refer to their dating relationships?? or is it something more than that?

Hopefully, people will stop focusing on stuff like that.. And i wonder if GHS has ever had a boyfriend! She's so innocent, I've never heard a bad thing about her :)

Guest dunlop09

Hey guys! (I just signed up for soompi...so I'm posting like crazy!..)

Here is a behind the scene for BOF, they even interview the 3 mean girls. And they're even funny when they're not acting!

Guest toocutedoggy

ahh~ i am back for 2nd post today

----it seems like BBF is on #1 search on DAUM!!! ......congrat....

has this been post?

minho.jpg

....gah~ i lost the link ....so if u know the who does it belonggs to :TELL me, i'll credit them ^^

^ Awww, he's adorable ~ ^^*

This might have been shared already (even though I did run through the previous pgs)...

I just heard that Gaeul's bf/jerk is named Gong Soopyo ~

Junpyo vs Soopyo, xD They just had to make it that way, haha.

Anyhow, I saw the kiss scene pictures...and wow >.< Beyond expectation, lol.

Can't wait for eps 9 + 10`! <3

Thanks for all the news articles (:

Guest mab2007

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02...00902020284.jpg

KBS 'Boys Over Flowers' have revealed the kiss scene between the two main characters, Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun.

With the support of the other F4 members, Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jandi has officially become a couple. On the 2nd, episode 9 will air a short, reconciliation kiss, while episode 10 will air a much more passionate, deep kiss.

The staff, which is undergoing problems from crowds that gather during public shooting, chose to shoot the kiss scene early in the morning on a highway at Ilsan. Chairman Kang (Lee Hye Young) shuts down the family's business, forcing Geum Jandi's family to work at street stalls. After witnessing this, a furious Goo Joon Pyo runs out to Geum Jandi and passionately kisses her for his mother to see.

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02.../20090202-8.jpg

Lee Minho commented, "There were other chances for kisses, but they all backfired. Like Goo Joon Pyo, the kiss was done aggressively and manly." Many staff members laughed as Lee Minho roughly turned his neck for the kiss. After the filming, Goo Hye Sun commented, "It has been so far the biggest kiss scene i ever filmed. Although Lee Minho successfully led me through the scene, i was honestly taken aback."

credits: cyworldnews, donga, blue_angel_1004, tw1nkle

---

O.M.G. oh my oh my episode 9 and episode 10 will drive me crazyyy haha

thanks for the article!!! :lol:

it drives me crazy now!! :lol:

poor JD..her family is going through a lot now!.. :unsure:

This might have been shared already (even though I did run through the previous pgs)...

I just heard that Gaeul's bf/jerk is named Gong Soopyo ~

Junpyo vs Soopyo, xD They just had to make it that way, haha.

HAHAHAHA! Gong Soopyo! LOL! Well its a perfect name for this jerk I guess.

Oh man I think KBS wants to kill me with all these pictures. I can't concentrate on work until the show starts!

does anyone have the link to the one site with the 1.5 mkv files thats not aja? i had it and but i had to redo my computer so i lost it.