[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

install it as other softwares. then, turn on and there is a list of tv channels! choose kbs2 (if there's no kbs2 on the list, type it name and click 'search') :rolleyes:

oh my god! i feel like an idiot I should have installed this ages ago!!! Cool!!

Thanks a lotÜ

These latest pics of all the sparkling lights...as romantic as it seems...

I somehow feel a little sadness & hopelessness.

It's like both JD & JP are working so hard to make their relationship work...

but with so many obstacles in front of them,

they might feel a bit apprehensive and overwhelmed.

*sigh*

Guest huangsy

Only 50 more minutes to go!

%7Boption%7D151001076_L.jpg

Pls dont make statements like that, when there is another 3 hr 30 min more to go, unless you deliberately want to stir up a batch of 20 posts asking if the airing time has changed.

ok i think i figured out tvants a little but what channel is BOF gonna be on? thanks

what time will BOF be aired on tvants? ThanksÜ

Please read the 1st post, for which KBS TV2, time etc, we dont need to repeat such basic stuff for every newbie when the drama is already at Ep 9.

Info on where to watch onair live streaming also at the relevant Soompi threads, if for some reason you cant use the MMS link already given on 1st post.

We dont need another half a dozen replies to your questions from supposed kind souls here.

We already have 8 posts thus far on this page alone addressing your TVants installation, etc.

Pls dont make statements like that, when there is another 3 hr 30 min more to go, unless you deliberately want to stir up a batch of 20 posts asking if the airing time has changed.

My apologizes! I meant to write "Only 3 hours and 50 more..."

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this :) It's my first time translating an article...but I think it turned out ok :sweatingbullets:

Lee Min ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon's ideal woman is Goo Hye sun?

Written by:이정연 기자 @ 스포츠동아, translated by: dunlop09

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/10/20090130/2009013007324453810_100320_0.jpg

Coincidentally, the four men who star as the F4 in “Boys Over Flowers” all described similar qualities when it came to their ideal woman. And those qualities, just happen to be similar enough to remind us of Goo Hye Sun.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I like women that are little in height, have skin as white as florescent lights, and have round eyes. He also added, “I especially like women with light skin.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who is involved in a love triangle with Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, described his ideal woman as having, “a cute style and an easy-going personality.”

Kim Joon and Kim Bum, who transformed into a playboy for the drama, also replied, “a small woman who has a cute style and someone you can easily talk to.”

Kim Bum added, “(Hye Sun) noona is someone that is really easy to talk to," he went on to admit that she was the closest to his ideal.

---------------------------------

Kim Bum is so cute, it looks like he's got a little crush on hye sun!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i want to know what they thinking about >.<

i've been a silent reader for a while now, just have to say something, what would BOF do without Lee Min Ho....i mean every1 is doing a great job but Lee Min Ho is really gave it his all and not hold back and making us falling in love with him and go joon pyo

Pls dont make statements like that, when there is another 3 hr 30 min more to go.

Please read the 1st post, for which KBS TV2, time etc, we dont need to repeat such basic stuff for every newbie when the drama is already at Ep 9

touche.

My apologies, I should have read the 480+ pages of this thread to make sure I dont ask any questions previously answered. Dont worry as a NEWBIE I will respect the oldies and do so henceforth.

I just thought since everyone felt the magic of BOF, they'd be more welcoming of people who felt the same. New or old.

Happy watching later though, im sure we all will be heheheÜ

Guest Koreandramaluver

This is not funny! lol! I have to do a school essay paper due today, but I can't help myself of always coming back to this forum! Seeing the pictures of Jandi and Jun Pyo are killing me! :mellow: They're so good that I have hiccups right now! lol! :sweatingbullets: I can't wait to watch this week episode! This drama is a disease that has no cure! Once you watch it the disease takes over your body like crazy! That's how good BFF/BOF is! lol :blush:

Guest huangsy

more photos released by KBS in last hour, a couple of thumbnails only below, updated ones in List F

151001072_L.jpg

151001073_S.jpg151001074_S.jpg151001075_S.jpg

151001076_S.jpg151001077_S.jpg151001078_S.jpg151001079_S.jpg

Lee Jung Joon debuts in Ep 9 as Ga Eul's b/f

151001071_L.jpg

175555000001.jpg

20090202181305230a3_181305_0.jpg

Guest Koreandramaluver

more photos released by KBS in last hour, a couple of thumbnails only below, updated ones in List F

151001072_L.jpg

151001073_S.jpg151001074_S.jpg151001075_S.jpg

151001076_S.jpg151001077_S.jpg151001078_S.jpg151001079_S.jpg

Lee Jung Joon debuts in Ep 9 as Ga Eul's b/f

151001071_L.jpg

175555000001.jpg

20090202181305230a3_181305_0.jpg

Thanks for the updates pictures!