[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Boys over flowers Kiss scene between Junpyo and Jandi in Ep 10 brings controversial issues!!

Too much for high schoolers they said!! How do you think???

The issue is now controversial

the news links

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...link=2&SVEC

Ok......they should at least calm down and while doing that think it through

I mean for the love of man its just a passionate kiss although it may warrant a lot of attention---> a good one!!!!!!!!

but not to the point of identifying it as something bad and controversial.......

Heck its not even "torrid"/ suggestive of some sort

unlike what we see now in kpop videos with all the hip thrusting and other somewhat questionable

movements which I won't even go to....cause yeah well its "suggestive" alright ---> sexually modulated dances

plus......this isn't as major as the ones done in goong and coffee prince.......

Holy smokes!! LMH must have watched the kissing scenes of Matsumoto Jun and Jerry Yan (these two are pretty good onscreen kissers) and decided that he won't be outkissed by them ....ha...ha...ha.... Anyway, as they say, "the proof is in the pudding," I hope it will turn even better than the photo.

OMFG i ttotally agree with u. i think all the male actors who were leads in the taiwan and japanese vers are all SMOKING hot kissers. LOLL

from that pic we saw, i think LMH will probably out-smoked them LOLL. it looks hot

Guest misshakissh

You got to be kidding me, right? Is Korean society that conservative? A kiss is a kiss! They are not showing any tongues to warrant this controversy. Besides, these are high school students, not kindergarteners. Let's be realistic and mature about it.

da freaking article was editorial/blogger not NEWS. prolly not aware of korean internet news... but 90% are written by bloggers/ netizens/.. that makes up huge unnecessary b.s. to gain money by netizen clicks.. if it was on the front PAGE OF NAVER. then its something... but this wasnt internet blogging news cant be trust.. moneytoday is internet blogging news site.. not NAVER NEWs or DAUM news. or CHOSUN, YTN.. those are real news companies. .. lol.

obviously.. have not seen goong's kiss scene.. no drama or B.S. was there? was there? no. its just another netizen news blogger wanting attention.. hence if it was posted on bestiz... the netizens tell the ppl to not click on the news because its just what the blogger wants CLICKS. to gain points and make more money. so they just bash

and please could u watch ur anger.. no bashing.

BOYS OVER FLOWER POWER RULES OVER SAMSUNG-LG RIVALRY.

Boys over Flower syndrom's main character Lee Minho broke the commercial rivalry between LG and SAMSUNG.

LEE min ho, Kim Bum, and Koo HyeSun had become the models for LG telecom, at the same time LEE MIN HO had become the new model for SAMSUNG ANYCALL. The Anycall Models are Kim hyun joong,Kim Bum Kim Jun and Lee Min Ho.

LEE minho is now currently the model for both LG TELECOM SAMSUNG ANYCALL and foreign clothing brand LEVIS. just for 2009 LEE minho will be the new faces for 5 to 6 companies,, brands.

--

LEE MINHO SUCH A GOOD SPORT. F4 FRIENDSHIP FOR THE WORLD!~~

Technically, Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum are advertising for both. I'm 100% for LMH, but it's important not to forget that as a result of ~this, Kim Bum will also be crossing mobile/wireless provider lines. I guess they're saying this is because of their desire to have LMH? Yay, success!

Boys over flowers Kiss scene between Junpyo and Jandi in Ep 10 brings controversial issues!!

Too much for high schoolers they said!! How do you think???

The issue is now controversial

the news links

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...link=2&SVEC

hope they don't cut the scene or do anything about it

Rolls eyes. /end

Also, apparently I'm not going to bed tonight. Every time I think, "okay, let's wrap it up" there's another story and another page. Heh.

yup there is a saying amongst koreans " if u got SAMSUNG or LG.... then u got ur entire entertainemnt career set for" lol... thats what the krn netizens are saying about this news.. n this dude got both.

for him to suggest his co-stars to be part of his endorsements is just ^_^. you can totally see how much he promotes BOF and not just himself.

da freaking article was editorial/blogger not NEWS. prolly not aware of korean internet news... but 90% are written by bloggers/ netizens/.. that makes up huge unnecessary b.s. to gain money by netizen clicks.. if it was on the front PAGE OF NAVER. then its something... but this wasnt internet blogging news cant be trust.. moneytoday is internet blogging news site.. not NAVER NEWs or DAUM news. or CHOSUN, YTN.. those are real news companies. .. lol.

if this is done by a blogger then he/she needs to get food....if people starts flocking his/her site because of this and may cause a lot of commotion that leads to the unreasonable airing of the kiss....may his/her food be spoiled....

Guest heartdrops

DANG 245 users in this thread.

Omg, that kiss picture. It really does look like he's eating her hahas.

I can't get over those pictures of Yi Jeong and Ga Eul holding hands<3

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Guest betchay

Gu Jun Pyo will kiss Jandi to show his anger to his mom.

He looks more hungry than angry! :w00t::w00t:

He eats the whole mouth of GJD :lol::lol:

can't wait!!

Hi again, I do agree with the posting saying that Taiwan's lead actors are sure hot kissers. Mike Hee is one of them. He really kissed Rainie lots in Devil Besides You. The kisses were hot and passionate that lead me to wish both of them were a couple.

Gu Jun Pyo will kiss Jandi to show his anger to his mom.

He looks more hungry than angry! :w00t::w00t:

He eats the whole mouth of GJD :lol::lol:

can't wait!!

dang right!!!!! its about time they show us some major lovin'!!!!

yea! that's what I'm talking about........!

Geum Jandi that's even tastier than the humongous tuna served to you last time

its a head on, full course meal directly into your mouth...!!!!

woohoo!!!!

Guest dunlop09

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this :) It's my first time translating an article...but I think it turned out ok :sweatingbullets:

Lee Min ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon's ideal woman is Goo Hye sun?

Written by:이정연 기자 @ 스포츠동아, translated by: dunlop09

2009013007324453810_100320_0.jpg

Coincidentally, the four men who star as the F4 in “Boys Over Flowers” all described similar qualities when it came to their ideal woman. And those qualities, just happen to be similar enough to remind us of Goo Hye Sun.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I like women that are little in height, have skin as white as florescent lights, and have round eyes. He also added, “I especially like women with light skin.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who is involved in a love triangle with Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, described his ideal woman as having, “a cute style and an easy-going personality.”

Kim Joon and Kim Bum, who transformed into a playboy for the drama, also replied, “a small woman who has a cute style and someone you can easily talk to.”

Kim Bum added, “(Hye Sun) noona is someone that is really easy to talk to," he went on to admit that she was the closest to his ideal.

---------------------------------

Kim Bum is so cute, it looks like he's got a little crush on hye sun!

yea! that's what I'm talking about........!

Geum Jandi that's even tastier than the humongous tuna served to you last time

its a head on, full course meal directly into your mouth...!!!!

woohoo!!!!

OMG, LOL, I can not stop laughing!!! You guys are freaking hilarious!!! Yes, Jandi...Jun pyo's mouth is definitely a lot tastier than the humongous tuna!!! LOL

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/10/20090130/2009013007324453810_100320_0.jpg

Coincidentally, the four men who star as the F4 in “Boys Over Flowers” all described similar qualities when it came to their ideal woman. And those qualities, just happen to be similar enough to remind us of Goo Hye Sun.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I like women that are little in height, have skin as white as florescent lights, and have round eyes. He also added, “I especially like women with light skin.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who is involved in a love triangle with Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, described his ideal woman as having, “a cute style and an easy-going personality.”

Kim Joon and Kim Bum, who transformed into a playboy for the drama, also replied, “a small woman who has a cute style and someone you can easily talk to.”

Kim Bum added, “(Hye Sun) noona is someone that is easy to talk to," he went on to admit that she was the closest to his ideal.

---------------------------------

Kim Bum is so cute, it looks like he's got a little crush on hye sun!

Can you post the source?

Guest xoJiJixo

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this :)

Aw that's supercute!! Just curious, she's a noona to all of them right?

Guest KiBUm_Love

BOYS OVER FLOWER POWER RULES OVER SAMSUNG-LG RIVALRY.

FIRST OF ALL, OMG that is SO SWEET OF HIM!!

"Although at first LG telecom was a resistent against the request, but as LG agreed with LEE Minho, Lee turned down SAMSUNG ANYCALLS offer and kept the promise. however SAMSUNG ANYCALL seeing LEE minho's respect for the team as well his loyalty for his representation, agreed to accept the entire F4 as their new faces for SAMSUNG ANYCALL. "

he TURNED DOWN SAMSUNG. wow, that's just huge. only the best of the best get offers from these two companies and the fact that he turned them down because he felt the need to be loyal to his fellow cast is so thoughtful. i bet kimjun bummie and hyunjoong are really greatful towards him. (and this also shows he's a good person)

"LEE minho is now currently the model for both LG TELECOM SAMSUNG ANYCALL and foreign clothing brand LEVIS. just for 2009 LEE minho will be the new faces for 5 to 6 companies,, brands." isnt he also a model for bean pole??? err maybe not.

THATS GREAT FOR HIM<3

and i can't even say how glad i am that he's come this far and i really think he deserves this, out of anyone i can think of.