[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest krcoffee

FAN MADE VIDEOS!

hey everyone!

so I started making music videos for Boys Over Flowers and I really was inspired by this thread ;D

So for a compilation of the (...two...) videos I have so far, check them out!

AND this is a preview for my latest vid-

I actually have a third video in the making. It's a video of the friendship Min Ji had with Jan Di, except I made it look like Min Ji was some evil psycho monster. I won't be posting a preview of it since the actual video isn't too far off from being done. :P

always&forever?!

-onefrozenmoment

I quite like your videos. (:

Hopefully the upcoming video you're doing has more of jp and jd! :D fighting!

i can't wait.. for today sharing again.

omo...!

i cant wait for ep 9 and 10 now!

i normally cant wait, but now i really cant wait!

thanks for the pictures everyone!!

AH! i'm so excited.

Guest rainbow9

ha..ha..ha.. i also used that "kiss" pix as my laptop screen background!! :P

cross fingers... i hope the kiss is not the ending of ep 10.

OMG, I am so excited about the passionate liplock. The pix just send shivers down my whole body. Awww. Just what I have been hoping and waiting for all this time and it just made my Monday morning. Can't wait to watch epi9 today. Thanks for all the goodies.

HUCK!!! my god i totally stopped breathing for a second!

seriously this drama is totally killing my health and my studies...

^ ..... me too. :ph34r:

Thank you for that photos psycho2005 and kje_chocolate!!

JanDi looks content hehe. I think it's just so sweet.. :rolleyes:

HUCK!!! my god i totally stopped breathing for a second!

seriously this drama is totally killing my health and my studies...

HAHAHAHA

i know exactly how you feel

i haven't been able to read my notes for my midterm exam since deadly pictures like these have been posted up. O_O

and the second picture.... <3

omgoshh... Its late and I'm suppose to be in bed but scrolling down on page 481 really had me giggling like an idiot.

I love that picture so much kje chocolate! thank you :D

and a big Thank you to the people who posted the picture updates and News + previews and translation<3

Guest sundyts

i'm sorry if anyone posted it before.

just wanna share.

by nuel92

Flower Boys Lee Min Ho - Kim Bum To Take Place of Jo In Sung - Jo Seung Woo as “Sexy Icons”

“Boys Over Flowers” Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum are already gaining popularity in their own right, but it has been said they will take over the empty spots left by Jo In Sung and Jo Seung Woo.

Jo Seung Woo secretly enlisted in the army on December 15th of last year, sent news from his training center on January 23rd. And the actor that shows his exceptional acting skills in “Ssanghwa Store”, Jo In Sung, will also be enlisting in the army this coming March. The two men, who lit up the screen with each of their performances, have left two large spots to fill.

And the two up-and-coming boys that will be the ones to fill these spots are none other than Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum. The two are currently filming “Boys Over Flowers” and there have been talks of the two starring in a movie together.

One film critic’s concern is that, “With the number of ‘love calls’ Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum have been receiving these days, that’s enough in and of itself to create a script” and “As of now, even if these two only agree to star in the movie, it will have such a great effect on the public. Also, these two are both great all around actors and will do well in any role they’re put in and because of this more people will be interested in their work.”

Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum, who’s popularity has exploded because of their drama “Boys Over Flowers”, will have no problem getting new work, as interested parties have already began to move in order to get the boys in their new roles.

Lee Min Ho is currently playing F4 leader, Goo Joon Pyo, in “Boys Over Flowers”. With his trademark curly hair, this arrogant and stubborn second generation heir has gained public favor and captured the hearts of women everywhere.

Kim Bum is currently portraying playboy So Yi Jung. His good looks, suave personality, and his keen fashion sense are all helping him becoming the next generation “fashionista”.

Guest ljphantom

I found an article that discusses Yi Jeong's family problems in detail. I didn't translate the whole article; I only translated the main parts and summarized a few of the lines. (note: I'm open to corrections to any mistakes I may have made and/or suggestions for improvement.)

Episode 9 introduces So Yi Jeong’s father and his hidden family history. So Yi Jeong is “a pottery genius who comes from an artistic lineage” (1) and the successor of a private museum, inherited from the independence movement, that holds the nation’s cultural treasures. So far in the drama, we have only seen Yi Jeong happy.

As a stark contrast to the picture their high-standing social reputation paints, pain festers inside Yi Jeong’s home through mistrust/suspicion as a result of his mother’s transformation of which they are starting to become aware of. A reputable college professor of pottery, Yi Jeong’s father kept up pretenses of having a happy, stable family household despite being the reigning player. His childish mother was a weak and spiritless being who relieved her stress—caused by her husband’s astray ways—on her young children, and habitually attempted to commit suicide. Yi Jeong’s only elder brother gave up the family (chaebol) business and his inheritance a little earlier, turning his back against his home.

Yi Jeong, who looked for his father’s school, told a young woman who had come out after making out with his father with a bitter smile, “You’re the fourth one so far this year.” This scene shows how Yi Jeong appears to conclude to live hiding his gloom (behind) while maintaining his cynicism.

Also, expect a meloline with Chu Ga-eul alongside his family problems.

Notes

(1) Quoted from javabeans's recap of Episode 1 @ dramabeans.com

original source: Joins News