[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Well, all i have to do is waiting the drama to be released on dvd; or if it's possible i'll be watching this drama from the KBS World..I know there will be no disappointment if we buy this drama dvd..

Are there any latest news or pictures from the production?

Hahhh, i can' t wait to watch Boys Over Flowers in korean version since I like the Taiwan and Japanese version too..

absolutely love hyun joong as Rui, perfect for the role...not to mention he's one of the few guys who actually looks dayum hot with that haircolor ;)

dont really know much about the girl but she doesnt look like a Makino person, she doesnt give you the "im-a-weed-that-never-dies" impression...if you have read about the manga, you know what i mean :P

but looking forward to this drama :)

I read the manga, a total fan of the manga and GHS does have what it takes to be a Makino, she has the "im a weed that never dies' look. The question is will be be able to deliver and I'm sure she will as evidenced by her previous dramas. This girl is a real life "I'm a weed that never dies" because she made it this far in her career by her determination and strong will.

anyway i tot i read tat they are going to Australia n Macao to filming

but now they are going to NYC T_T

oh how i wish i am in NYC......

lucky the people who is in NYC...really must stalk them lolz...."joking"

b]

but when?!?!?!?

does anyone have any info on this?............even if my house was in the middle of times square i'm sure i would miss them

help, info please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pao

Shinhwa College!! Goo Hye Sun is the most qualified actress to enter Shinhwa College seeing that she was in 'Nonstop5' with MinWoo (and ended becoming a good friend of his judging from her appearance with MinWoo in 'Park Kyung Lim's Outing"), hosted 'Ingkigayo' with Andy (and according to Andy , she is going to see his musical 'Singles' on its' first showing) and recently acted as Eric's love interest in 'Strongest Chill Woo'. How many actress can boast that much 'Shinhwa' connections??

She sure is busy these days...I am so looking forward to watching her in this drama. HyukSun Forever!!!

Guest Daikirai

11/15 [news] Prettyboy Kim HyunJoong, Goo HyeSun, etc goes to resort in USA

Credits : starnews + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Actors, actresses and the producers team of KBS 2TV new mini series ‘Boys over Flowers’ will leave for USA next week.

Kim HyunJoong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon, Lee MinHo, Goo HyeSun will go to New York, USA early next week, staying for about 10 days for the filming in a resort for the drama.

They disclosed that the venue for the filming is a resort that is a luxurious resort where the filming will focus on the Pretty Boy 4-man gang and Goo HyeSun.

‘Boys over Flowers’ is written from the original popular Japanese comic that has been published in 17 different countries such as USA, France, Spain, etc, with records in the numbers of copies sold. Taiwan and Japan who had re-made this into drama and garnered a huge success in Korea. ‘Boys over Flowers’ which started its filming on the 5th will be broadcasted at the end of December.

Guest Daikirai

Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon, Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun will reach New York early next week and is expected to film for around 10 days around famous tourist attractions in the city. According to the PDs, they would be mainly filming scenes revolving around F4 and Geum Jan Di (Goo Hye Sun) with the famous landmarks of New York serving as a backdrop (those living in New York should try walking around and spot them if you have the time and patience).

source

Guest Tobemist

^ News is that they're going to New Caledonia, not New York, which I think is a better option since the J-version already featured New York in the 2nd season.

nbcisy.jpg

^ Wow... the production design of this drama is worth the expectation, just look at the quality of that photo. Keep it up, Group Eight... ^___^

24b3wo9.jpg

^ If that is the family potrait of the Yoon family, then Lee Jeong Gil will take the role of Rui's grandfather.

Thanks lilcrash for posting the pictures.

^ News is that they're going to New Caledonia, not New York, which I think is a better option since the J-version already featured New York in the 2nd season.

Well, the fact that the J-version went to NYC shouldn't really matter - the manga has them in New York. But I don't think the K-version seems to be following the manga down to the letter.

Which I don't mind terribly...I just hope it's good!!!

(Argh the wait is killing me)

lilcrash: thx for the newest pictures..Yup you're right they're just too hot to see...

Gosh, i think Kim Hyun Jung really suits Rui's image..Way to go Hyun Jung ssi!!

I hope Kim Bum suits the image of Soujiro-just like the other cast..Hwaiting Kim Bum ssi!!!

Aargh, i'm dying here because of waiting this drama to be aired..

lilcrash,

whoa! KOMAWO for those pics.

seeing those pics i'm pretty much sure that the POSTERS would be with us pretty soon! :D

oh, and i'm hoping this MONDAY-TUESDAY drama could reign in the RATINGS or maybe have a fair RATINGS not like the past KBS2 MONDAY-TUESDAY dramas..

i think the LAST successful drama was LOVEHOLIC? then after that... all dramas are DOWN..

^ I'm not sure...but once the drama starts I guess they have to come here to discuss it? Since it is a Korean drama right?!?! Why don't they just post the pictures here....sigh...

Anyway here are the Movieweek magazine pics...

2dkdfv9.jpg

6f85d2.jpg

3581izo.jpg

2z4idnc.jpg

icjnyt.jpg

2ngvtbt.jpg

ztgo4m.jpg

2w2k9qa.jpg

Others

ak7l82.jpg

9hqpmv.jpg

244w48x.jpg

3013mno.jpg

1088vaq.jpg

bfgkgg.jpg

Credit: DCinside/ as tagged/ baidu

Guest yeindarrrling

aaah thanks for the pictures ! ohman; i loved the manga;

i cant wait for the drama ! and kim bum is so cute (: haha;

i cant wait for the drama to air ! about a month to go :D.

^ I'm not sure...but once the drama starts I guess they have to come here to discuss it? Since it is a Korean drama right?!?! Why don't they just post the pictures here....sigh...

haha i wrote about this before. i guess the mods won't close that thread until the show starts (which would be a doubling of pics/issues until then). in the past in the people would post about a show / hype about a show before it started in the kdrama section rather than create another thread.

anyways, thanks everyone for the pics. :D