[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest samgirl

this quote "My biggest regret is that I couldn't save the person whom I love the most in this world from you.."from Jandi literally gave me goosebumps!

Guest jeniko

JD's line from ep 23 when she goes to see Chairwoman Kang:

"My biggest regret is that I couldn't save the person who I love the most in this world from you.."

I loved this line! JH-JD shippers, give it up already! :lol:

Thanks for the translation!!!

I really love this part, but I feel very sad for the breakup, poor JP I cant understand why the evil witch makes this kind of things to her own son, Poor Jp

I hope next week watch more romantic nd happy scenes.

:D

Guest ml_87

"My biggest regret is that I couldn't save the person who I love the most in this world from you.."

really? blue angle. oh, i know she talks about Jp but cant understand any thing. but this sentence is priceless to me. JD loves JP so so much :D

but back to the next 2 episodes, i think the amnesia will occur in 1 episode or extend to the beginning of episode 25. Jp-JD need to fight against ma ma kang. just one episode? so it's highly possible that JoonDi moment will last in 1 minute with the scene of them holding hand walking at sunset <_<

i really really hate u, scriptwriter!! >"<

btw, i'm sure that since episode 21 to today one, everything has been so clear between JH-JD. i highly appreciate that there's no wasteful scene (like the car washing) any more. only when JH-JD walk along the river's bank but she thinks of what Jh has done to her and she realizes that she cant be selfish to be happy when her friends are hurt . so, that JD's rejection towards JH's proposal is the strong assertion to their relationship. they will remain friends 4ever. :)

i also love JD when she even doesnt say goodbye to JH or other but she has the final date with Jp and then, leaves him in tears . obviously, JP is the most important person to her and is the one she love the most!!

tnx for sharing the news...

i love it.. Ssorry for the JP-JD fan.. hehehe

Poor Ji Hoo.

Jandi will never love him..

"My biggest regret is that I couldn't save the person who I love the most in this world from you.."-- How come she could love anyone else but JP?

Guest huongntt

Please, someone,please, tell me the ending of this drama.

I can't wait, it's so sad to see my biggest love, JP,day by day becomes a pitiful person. :tears:

Please tell me, JP and JD, will they have a happy ending, won't they?

Guest dreampryncezz

Please, someone,please, tell me the ending of this drama.

I can't wait, it's so sad to see my biggest love, JP,day by day becomes a pitiful person. :tears:

Please tell me, JP and JD, will they have a happy ending, won't they?

Definitely, LMH said himself. If it's not a happy ending for those two, he's afraid of TERRORIST ATTACKS! lol

Poor JP, but angst is classic korean drama. Without angst, it won't be a Korean drama. This is what makes the drama industry so successful afterall. :)

I actually quite like today’s episode. The flow of the story doesn’t feel rushed and there were no unnecessary scene that seems to drag the story. Ok, so maybe there is JH playing piano which I find not very necessary but I can tolerate it better than the car washing scene shown yesterday (maybe cos JD already decided to leave). The pace towards the last date and the breakup was slow and steady, making the breakup even more heart wrenching as I see how JP and JD enjoy each other company only to have to separate yet again.

My favourite scenes in chronological order will include:

- Continuation of the zoo date.

Pretty short date but JP is so adorable carrying the boy off to the toilet. The three look just like a family. And boy, do I love JP-JD looks at each other as they separate after the date.

- YJ & GE at the rooftop.

I was a bit doubtful initially on how they are going to show the rooftop scene, esp finding the right words that reflect the Japanese words in the manga. The production team did it! The realization of what YJ has missed is nicely done here. For one, I do not mind YJ getting emo.

- YJ & GE almost kiss.

I’m neutral with the idea of them pairing up or not even though I find them quite matching together. But whoa, this scene has me shipping them for once.

-JP hugging halmon. Cute x 3

- Picnic date.

Finally a date that doesn’t seem rushed. Well, it’s short if you time the duration of the date but overall the pace is just right. I totally love the confession by JD. It’s so beautifully done.

- Bus stop scene.

I will need the subs to fully understand what JD was saying but the whole atmosphere is truly heart wrecking. Jundi’s happy moments are always short-lived right?

I didn’t know I will miss JD’s family but they sure bring a refreshing change to the drama.

Poor JP, he looks totally devastated at the police station. Just when my heart sinks along with him, stupid PD has to make me laugh out loud with the NGs. KHJ really need to put on weight! Blow away by the wind?! And in the NG of the truth or dare game, KHJ tried to kiss KJ right?

Thanks blue angel 1004 for the translation of next episode text preview. More JD-JH again? Nvm, someone just stab JP FAST. Bring in the amnesia! I don’t care if he forget about JD but at least at least there's a higher chance of showing more Jundi moments with JD helping JP to recover his memory...

why did grandpa say he oppose of ji hoo and jandi together? is it because he thinks ji hoo is not good enough coz he is miserable and she is a happy girl? something along those lines.

I don’t think he’s opposing of JH and JD together. He is just saying that because JH is looking miserable. So indirectly, he’s asking JH to cheer up. He will definitely want a happy JH together with JD.

JD said that? Geesh, I wish I know Korean. Aaaahh… great line from JD!

Oh gosh, 2 more episodes. I’m going to really control myself to stay out of any spoilers for the next one week. It’s gonna be hard but… Must.Not.Be.Tempted.