[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Oh...I have a few questions though even though it may be asked by other people. I haven't watched the episode yet. So, was the so called kiss with YJ and GE after or before the staircase scene? Also, what was JH signing at work, is it something about his company? Mama Kang fired GE's dad, did she do anything to JH yet or was she just in the midst of planning? Thanks and sorry if it has been answered.

I really can't understand how Mama Kang is complaining over how bad the financial crisis for Shinhwa and instead of thinking of something to deal with it, she goes and harrasses everyone else for being with her son? I mean, it's not like she doesn't use money to do that. She should just save it for her company. Ay....I don't get her.

Guest huongntt

Just hv two more eps to go I hope BOF will not end in a rush. That will be very disappointing..

If JD and JP will not get together in the end, I WILL HATE YOU PD AND SCRIPTWRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Absolutely Right!!!

If JD and JP will not get together in the end, I NEVER SEE WORKS OF THESE PD, SCRIPTWRITER anymore!

After all JP and JD went through together, it'll be so so unreasonable if they'll not beside each other.

The best ending I wish is that JP and JD will have a sweetest wedding, JH'll become a brother of both JP & JD

Few years later, they will show JP and JD's life, JP and JD take their son to go to Shinwa school and both of them remember about their good memories, kekeke...

Guest oc-ca

i think episode 22 & 23 had more potential than they were realized. the romantic scenes could have been hotter, the breakup scene more tormented. i think the energy level of the actors just arent the same as in the first half. its not that they arent trying but their fatigue just shows. they are physically and emotionally tired. compared to the crying scene in macau, jp's breakdown in 23 was pitiful. where's the anger, the angst?!

it's not bad but i just have such high expectations. :(

the amnesia, umi, jh proposal, reunion, escape to island... a lot more to cover in 2 episodes. i hope bof can finish with the same zest and energy it started with.

and my speculation- the ruined m & a guy hiding out in the fishing village (towards end of 23) i think may be the guy who knifes jh aiming for jp bc shinwa ruined his business.

Guest lantawmako

LMH perfom in this EP very excellent.

If this drama's more concentrade to JP & JD. I think, It's better.

I love all moment when JD & JP're in together.

I hope, they have happy ending

Yijung and Gaeul are cute but I think they spend to much time on these 2.

Sorry to all their fans but I don't get thrilled with this couple. I normally fast forward when I get to their scenes.

They get way too much screen time and JD's and JP's scenes seems to be always rushed.

If the couple has a lot of followers then maybe they should be teamed up in another drama. Considering that compared to the other 2 versions, the Korean version is the shortest in terms of the number of episodes, Yijung and Gaeul's love affair resulted in less time for the JD and JP.

Guest aurora820

Even though JP and JD will be together at the end(I am not doubting it) for me what counts the most is the way they go/take to get to their Happy End.And so they made a total mess out of the main/leading couple with JH all the time around them(JD).

Everything between them seems so rushed.

no deep dialogues, no real conversations, no starings(for some minutes that wuld have been awesome :P ).

it had to be just the two of them for at least one whole episode. they deserved it.

Come on they had 24 episodes in total!!

Being the week before the last episodes I want to thank everybody in this thread for your contribution.

I enjoyed reading every post, me a lurker who couldn't stop stalking this thread :rolleyes:

mostly to huangsy(for the spoilers and pics), Lyptika(for the links), ml87, dramalovers26, flowerpot(amazing reviews, where are ur latest ones?!), sheherizade3(loved reading your insights), funk...,songielove, blueangel and so so many more

Here hoping for great finale(or better not to much)!!! :lol:

Guest tchq90

Sorry to all their fans but I don't get thrilled with this couple. I normally fast forward when I get to their scenes.

They get way too much screen time and JD's and JP's scenes seems to be always rushed.

If the couple has a lot of followers then maybe they should be teamed up in another drama. Considering that compared to the other 2 versions, the Korean version is the shortest in terms of the number of episodes, Yijung and Gaeul's love affair resulted in less time for the JD and JP.

Actually, toooooo much air time between JD and JH caused the down hill of this drama... plus, the excessive fiancee story... Please read the comment above from the Chinese fan to see how true it is. As for myself, I could not swallow any more moment between JD and JH especially his mono-expression...

Guest Cherchia

if jandi really end up wih jihoo, i dont know i have to feel happy or sad.. cos i like jihho n jandi couple, but i like jp n jd couple too...

I agree with you, completely.

Been hooked on this drama ever since I started watching it last Friday (Late, but I caught up fast!) and I've been amazingly drawn into the storyline. I love how Jun Pyo is so comical and child-like while Ji Hoo is always the stable one. Still, my heart goes out to the latter for being the nice guy and yet not having his love returned. :(

Can you guys imagine how it would be like if there were actually two alternate endings to satisfy both the JD+JH and JD+JP shippers?

Also, thanks so much for the links + HQ pictures + reviews, all!

:sweatingbullets: Sorry, I know now it's too late! But, anybody may translate the conversation between JD and JP during the final date and when they broke up?

This is completely off of my memory and I'm sure that better translators will post real subs later on, but to give you the gist of the angst in this break-up scene, here goes:

JD gets her bags out the car and JP is asking what all those bags are for, if she's planning on taking them somewhere and creating a scandal/scene or what not. JD finally responds by saying that she's decided not to see him anymore. JP at first thinks that JD's joking and as he starts to figure out that she's serious, he asks if she's just trying to start a fight because they haven't fought yet that day.

Anyway, sorry but I don't quite remember what they said next. Basically, JP is following JD and asking what the problem is and reminding her that she told him she like him. The bus comes and JD goes towards the bus. JP tells her to stop and keeps reminding her that she said she liked him. They stop at the bus and JP confronts her and asks if this is the extent of her love (but they use the word "like" not "love"). JD says, "I guess this is all my love amounts to" or something like that. She says, "no matter how much I may like you, this is the limit of what my love can bear up with." Then JP asks her to tell him just one thing: "have you ever seen me as just a guy without Shinhwa and being a chaebol?" meaning, has she ever just seen him as a guy and not as a guy who is the heir to Shinhwa and a chaebol (uber rich). And JD responds: "No. No matter how much you may want to disregard or distance yourself from Shinhwa and the heir to a chaebol family, I've never forgotten that that's who you are." (But, you know that what she really means is that she can't ever forget it because of Darth Mama and the force of her evil eyeliner. I swear, I think her eyeliner is the source of her power). Hence, JP's devastated expression. JD gets on the bus. JP is running after her and yelling her name. JD says something I don't really understand. I think she's trying to say that no matter how much she may wish he was a normal guy, he isn't. Then, (I definitely understood this part) she says "I'm sorry Gu JunPyo. I'm really sorry I couldn't keep my promise." (proabably referring to the promise that she wouldn't break up with him bc of Darth Mama.

Guest 7blue

Sorry, If I make u misunderstand.

I love Yijung and Gaeul too. Their love're very exciting so I hope they have more scenes too.

This drama's nice but sometime it has much scenes too long and unnecessary. I wish it has been cut.

Guest Daiquiri

I swear if I see more JH-JD scenes next week I am going to be very disappointed at the scriptwriter. I understand that in the manga these two were together a lot, but the way the drama has been going, JH has been turned into the perfect angel who can do no wrong. It was bad enough the fiancee arc was dragged out as long as it did, but why are we still getting more JH and JD scenes when we are only 2 episodes away from the end. JH is a supporting role but in the second half of this drama it's steadily become a three way circus. JH's role has literally jumped from supporting to a main role. What is going on?!

I thought by now we would have concluded away from JH and focused more on JD and JP. Wasn't that the whole point of this drama? That the two ill-fated lovers overcame all these obstacles so that in the end all their efforts paid off and that is why they end up together. No matter what happened, how horrible it was, and all the complications that brewed, JP and JD still gravitate towards each other. That their love trumped and overcame all of that. Even if the scriptwriter is following the manga can we honestly move away from the whole JH and JD scenes and progress with the story between JD and JP. From what I am seeing these two still have a lot to plow through in order to rebuild their relationship. Jun-pyo has wronged Jan-di, and vice versa. If these two want to get back on track with their relationship then their problems in the past must be fixed first. There has to be conclusion with the wrong doings between JD and JP. I want reconciliation. That apology JP gave to JD while stargazing was not enough. After all that JD went through? I'm sorry? For what, man up and say what you did and WHY you did it. Sorry won't suffice.

If the next two final episodes still have JH giving lovey-dovey eyes at JD and wasting another good 5-10 minutes with this pairing, I will definitely have some choice words for the PD and scriptwriter. I am seriously beginning to think the scriptwriter is a closet JH (KHJ) fan. I want my JP and JD couple but at the expense that everything is settled and has been patched up. No more gaping plot holes, no what ifs, and definitely no JH lurking at every corner. The next two episodes better REVOLVE around JP and JD. I'm annoyed that it's been pushed all the way up to these very last two episodes. The PD better deliver and do it well. I don't need another flighty ending like in My Girl. I've been patient up till now but if next week's episodes are like this week's-- where I get more JH/JD scenes and then rushed JP/JD scenes, shoes will be flying about, potty mouths will ensue, and the PD and scriptwriter definitely should be prepared to go into hiding.

I don't need JP and JD to be together at the very end (2 minutes before the drama ends). I want these two to have adequate time and I want everything that has been an obstacle between them to be righted first. The magic that was in the first season was lost somewhere along the second season of this drama. Small sparks have be reignited here and there but it's still not enough. Not when we get still way more JH and JD scenes (such as car-washing, the hair cutting, etc). JH has his grandfather now, so let's move on and work on JP and JD's relationship. These two still have to get Mama Kang's approval, JD still has to work on her future, JP has to worry about Shinhwa, etc. There is a lot left to be dealt with. Instead of wasting all the fan's time with these superficial scenes between JD and JH, rebuild the broken foundation between JP and JD. The way it should have been done long ago. That's all I want and I'm sure a lot of fans do too.

Guest toocutedoggy

Question:: After the wedding at Jeju Island and they all returned, where is Jandi living right now? Like before she moves to Jihoo's place?

Yeah, in Ji Hoo's house but then when she finds out the threaten from JP's mom .......she packs her bags..... to fishing village

Guest funkindagirl

I LOOVED the break up scene!

Well not the break up itself, but how great JP & JD expressed themselves that I could feel what they were going through at that moment.

MinHo is such a talented actor. Im always amazed at how well he acts through his eyes, you can tell everything he's feeling from them.

And the break up was soo sad to see JP go from blissfully happy to a slow dawning realization that JD was leaving him...and his eyes were slowly welling up with tears during their conversation.

Oh and when he was getting drunk with all those girls surrounding him...and he just had a dead look in his eyes.

What amazing acting!

Their date was also really cute and the rest of the zoo scene was funny.

I noticed when they were looking at that animal (not sure what it is, I dont think ive ever seen it before lol), JP wasnt even paying attention, he was just continually stroking and ruffling the little boy's hair! That was so sweet! :lol:

Guest flower pot

I know everyone's agog over episode 23 right now but i'm a little bit behind so sharing my recap for Episode 22 instead... Happy reading!

-------------------

Remember how I said previously that Mama Kang worked under Lucifer?

Well, well … in this episode we learnt that Mama Kang has just been promoted… You heard it…Uh-huh… she just rose up the corporate ladder of the pits of hell a few notches higher… She is not just working for the devil anymore but she has become the DEVIL INCARNATE… WOWWWWWW!!!! Applause, applause, congratulations all around!

And in line with this Joyous and momentous occasion, Mama Kang is inviting the whole world to her congratulatory party which is going to be fun and cheery and everything that a party should be… WHAT? YOU DON’ T BELIEVE ME? How could you not? But Mama Kang’s strength is event organization and planning… Just look at the wedding of Junpyo and Jaekyung which is complete with the attendance of loving friends and happy thoughts anddddd… (flower pot falters off as she turns to look at her computer screen)…

Oh…Okay… never mind…

kkot22-015.jpg

After Madam Kang has added KIDNAPPER, by kidnapping Jandi, to her already growing list of impressive skills in her resume (which mind you, already includes controlling, sadistic mother and manipulative blackmailer)… We see Junpyo and Jaekyung’s wedding proceed as planned except that the happy faces of the bride and groom are nowhere to be found… (You know how one looks if the doctor announced that they have a life threatening disease and it’s not curable? Go on… refresh your memories… Now, THAT is how the bride and groom looked like…)

In a sea of gloomy faces, there is however one person who was all smiles and the epitome of cheery sunshine in the wedding hall, and surprise, surprise who else can it be but the Dark Lady herself , Darth Mama who is taking some kind of sadistic pleasure over the thought of feeding off someone else’s misery…her son’s no less… (Seriously, she’s never looked more like a witch in my eyes at this moment… I was just waiting for her to stand up and give a huge loud cackle to reveal a one toothed grin…)

But lo and behold, just when Darth Mama was imagining the lifetime of torture that Junpyo would get by getting married to a girl he does not love and enjoying every single moment of it… Jaekyung pulls off a dramatic showstopper to bring a halt to the farce of a wedding, which the F3 fully echoed and supported…. and WHOA! I think I just turned blind… WTH is Woobin wearing? (Woobie, the 80’s called… they totally want that jacket back…)

Darth Mama looked shock and disbelieving at the thought that Jandi and Junpyo was able to pull a quick one over her even without them knowing… That she only walked off with a disbelieving smirk, perhaps to return to the mother ship in order to look back on her evil “VILLAIN HANDBOOK OF MISDOINGS” possibly just to see what other forms of heartbreak she can inflict on her son and the woman who would bear all her grandchildren… (THAT IS IF THEY EVER GET AROUND TO HAVING SEX if only this DAMNED PD and Scriptwriter would allow them…)

kkot22-032.jpg

As the guests walked out along with Mama Kang (WTH is wrong with these guests? I would have stayed if only for the chance to gossip… “Ohhh… why is there a lot of people protesting this wedding?”), Junpyo rushes off to meet Jandi whom Jaekyung asked her bodyguards to rescue from the Siths evil clutches… Once Junpyo is aboard the yacht where Jandi was at… we get some staring and then, oh the disappointment! about 5 measly seconds of hugging… (Tsk… tsk… LAME PD! LAME! If this was real life, Junpyo would probably have Jandi out of that hideous sack of a dress even before she can stand up and his lips absolutely ravaging hers… Ok… ok… that might be what I wish for… but A HUG PD? A HUG? SERIOUSLY? AFTER ALL THE TIME THEY SPENT APART AND ALL THE TRIALS THEY WENT THROUGH? And it’s not even the kind where they envelop each other in a GREAT BEAR HUG as if they don’t want to let go but the type where they just embrace each other as if they were close friends who met accidentally at a PTA meeting… But what can I say? It must be the MinSun factor…you throw us a bone and we absolutely lap it up … LAP UP EVERY SECOND of it… We take what we can because this is how much chemistry this pair has and you have not maximized it to it’s full potential… Shame on you PD… Shame on you for relegating us to shippers who would spazz just at the thought of our OTP just being in the same scene together because we’re just so doggone deprived…)

Anyways as I rant but still smile like a loony at how sweetly Junpyo is pulling Jandi close to him…Yijung and Gaeul are talking about another story arc that has been dragged off for too long… that of Yijung’s angst and first love… We then see Jihoo channeling the Nutcracker in his riding gear and as usual looking as if the world has lost all hope and making us go back to the time when a smile has not yet been invented… (we get the point that Jihoo’s life is lonely but must that fact be rubbed in our face every minute? Why not just change his name to Doom while we’re at it…) As he reminisced about how he almost had his chance with Jandi and as he rode his poor horse to death over his unrequited love, Jaekyung makes an appearance to recruit him into her new found organization called THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB… (Although how Jaekyung knows where Jihoo could have been at that moment beats me but what can I say? Shinhwa really has the best stalking program… EVER!) While Jaekyung and Jihoo were busy bonding over what could have beens… the subject of their conversation was already whisked away to a honeymoon hideaway to celebrate their getting back together (Okayyyy… NOW WE’RE TALKING! And what is this I see? Heart shaped rose petals on crisp white linens… OHHHHHHH… SEXY! This Jaekyung really knows what she’s doing…Ok kids… time to learn about the birds and the bees and better make all of our waiting worth it… hehehe!)

kkot22-082.jpg

But of course before getting down and dirty, we see Junpyo making the moves on Jandi in order to score… Plying her with food (which is seriously the only thing that can make Jandi weaker at the knees more than Junpyo except if Junpyo shows her some LOVIN’ that would totally trump food and forget about the bottomless pit which also goes by the name of her stomach) and asking her to dance a slow waltz under the moonlight… CHEESY, YES! But sweet? YES, YES, YES! And as Junpyo says that he has looks, money and status but he only needs Geum Jandi… I was already calling my lawyer and asking him for requirements on how to go about doing a name change… possibly to GEUM JANDI… wahahaha! After that shuffling around on the gardens which is otherwise known as slow dancing… we have the next thing on the agenda which is normally done in all dates across the world which is STARGAZING… (NO? You haven’t done that on a date? Me either! hehe! The most that I got close enough to a star is when I read my horoscope on a daily newspaper…) As Jandi takes the chance to name stars with Junpyo on the date as a chance to also review for her future science tests… (Naming stars? ZZZZZZZZZ… Good thing Junpyo’s good looks is enough to keep Jandi awake…)

kkot22-090.jpg

Once again, we get a lot of talk about how miserable Junpyo’s childhood was, growing up with parents who were barely there… (Miss Scriptwriter, we’ve been through this angle soooooo many times already like EPISODE 9? Remember? Before that kiss scene on the swing? WHY, OH WHY CAN’ T YOU HAVE TAKEN OUR MOST AWAITED OPPORTUNITY TO AT LEAST HAVE JUNPYO and JANDI TALK ABOUT HOW BEING APART HAS ALMOST KILLED THEM??? WHYYYYYYYY??? Are you taking lessons from Madam Kang on torture and using us JunDi Shippers as guinea pigs?) But, what’s this? Junpyo’s saying sorry and saying *gasp* I LOVE YOU? And what more he’s leaning in for a kiss, A KISS! Well, well, miss scriptwriter maybe there is some hope left for you… (and we get a kiss then…fade to black)

ERRR… OR MAYBE NOT!

(However, your stinginess over JunDi scenes would not stop me from getting what I want from that scene … Who else here thinks that it was implied that Junpyo and Jandi did the deed on that night? Text YES and send to 1-800-Virgin no more if you feel that they did it and TEXT NO to 1-800-Celibacy-Rules if you think that they didn’t … In my imagination they did and that you have no control over… so take that Miss Scriptwriter…)

The following day, the F4 came crashing in on tbe two lovebirds who were busy playing flower football while getting a footsoak and decided to spend the day with them along with GaEul… ( Why Jihoo, you sneaky boy you… I bet this was at your insistence and suggestion… hehehe! If I were Junpyo, I would not be sitting there smiling but shooing off everyone with a broomstick for ruining a day which is supposed to be just for me and the girl I love and which has been a long time coming…) As Jihoo and Jandi spent a leisurely walk in the gardens (probably while Junpyo is at the restroom and not looking)… Jihoo took the opportunity to return Jandi’s necklace which Jaekyung returned and to inform her that Jaekyung’s leaving…

Anyways , since the OTP is back, Jandi goes zipping around in that red sports car on the way to the airport with Junpyo…(Yes Junpyo and not Jihoo…and it’s about damned time.. ) Once there, Jandi and Jaekyung share a tearful moment before she leaves… and I teared up too… YES, YES… you heard me… I cried… turned on my waterworks…softened against the enemy…so shoot me… As we get yet another flashback of Junpyo and Jaekyung’s moments together (as if we could have forgotten the nightmare…) We see Jaekyung keeping the shoes that Junpyo bought for Jandi and taking it with her… (yes, monkey girl! Take it with you… those shoes are cursed… cursed I tell you… that is where the misery began and I say good riddance…)

While Junpyo is all locked up at home and imprisoned… Darth Mama decided to once again mingle with the peons and paid a royal visit to Jandi at the porridge shop to be… YOU GUESSED IT… a royal pain in the bum… (well, at least she had the courtesy to return Jandi’s things… I would have thought she would have thrown it into the furnace or something and made a bonfire out of it…) As Darth Mama updates Jandi on business news and current affairs and starts blaming her once again for all the crap that is happening in her otherwise money grubbing life... (Seriously Darth Mama… SPEND MORE TIME IN THE OFFICE… LOG SOME HOURS AT WORK and see how business picks up thereafter…) Jihoo’s grandfather appears at just the right moment and saves Jandi from her dressing down… (HOLY COW! The alarm works! NOT JUST FOR JIHOO BUT FOR GRAMPS AS WELL… IT MUST BE IN THE GENES…), knowing that Jandi is homeless, gramps brings her home to Jihoo (who was “supposedly her husband to be” as liar ex-President Doctor gramps put it… No wonder he didn’t win the next election…) who was all shocked but I bet already thinking of ways on how he can jump Jandi while she sleeps next door...

The next scene shows Secretary Jung picking up Jandi from school and before anyone else thinks that this is another one of Darth Mama’s ploys… Secretary Jung brings Jandi to see a patient in a comatose condition whom he asks her to take care of (as if Jandi is not busy enough with all her part time jobs) AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT A SHOCKER OF A REVELATION THIS PATIENT WOULD TURN OUT TO BE IN THE NEXT EPISODES…

As if we don’t have enough of flashbacks, we see Junpyo have one of his own which only happened ahhhhh… just two episodes ago? We are once again reminded of the time when Jandi and him played master and maid… (ahhhh… if only it was as kinky as that sounded…) and he learns from Secretary Jung that Jandi is staying at Jihoo’s…Junpyo then sends Jihoo a text message saying how he’s at peace that Jandi’s staying with him (which is actually codespeak for “THE CHICK IS MINE, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF OR I’LL BREAK THEM OFF…”) which is probably the reason why Jihoo said he was afraid…

Meanwhile, Jandi wanders around campus grounds listlessly looking for her boyfriend (*giggles* you know how giddy that makes me feel? When I say that Junpyo is Jandi’s BOYFRIEND… *giggles*) Woobin meets Jandi and talks about skin care and how everyone else is miserable except for him… (Oh woobie! We’re glad you’re not miserable… You’re our only ray of sunshine in this otherwise, melodramatic epic… Please stay that way and don’t go around jumping bridges anymore…)

kkot22-193.jpg

Moving on, we see another ode of the scriptwriter to the Jihoo-Jandi pairing… What with the Haircutting and the carwash and the poetry reading… Miss Scriptwriter CAN I JUST SAY? It used to be touching…but now that OTP is back It’s just plain hmmm… how do we say it UNNECESSARY? We get it that you might be harboring secret feelings for Jihoo and you’re channeling your thoughts unto Jandi’s character of the things you’d want him to do to you but we already have that… WE ARE LIVING OUR LIVES VICARIOUSLY ALREADY THROUGH JANDI BECAUSE OF JUNPYO and we may have little screen time but whose fault is that? Seriously, live your thoughts somewhere else, perhaps through Secretary Jung and just please give our OTP the time that it deserves now that we’re down to the final 3 epis… On the other hand, the scenes that Jihoo and Jandi shared were quite cute and I would have greatly appreciated it if the circumstances were different…

But really, what can Jihoo NOT do? HE’S NOW EVEN AN EFFIN’S TYLIST? How intimate is that that he’s cutting Jandi’s hair? I bet if Junpyo were present he would have found other ways for those scisssors…hmmm… most probably to stab Jihoo with it… hehehe! And what’s with the I LOVE YOU? I know it’s supposed to be heartwarming but why now Jihoo? Why now? You could have won me over during the time when Junpyo was being an @ss but WHY JUST NOW? No wonder you’re lonely… YOU SUCK AT TIMING…

kkot22-224.jpg

As Woobin once again made me laugh over his gangsta ways and gangsta English, trying to help Junpyo to escape to be able to meet with Jandi…(Why is it that whenever thug like approaches are necessary Woobin is the person to call? Wahahaha!) The next and last scene totally reminded me why I have stuck with this series for this long… We might have UPS, we might have DOWNS… but oh my effin gosh… It is these moments that we are all living for… MOMENTS LIKE THESE THAT MAKE US SAY… Yes, BOF is worth giving a second, third, countless times to no matter how disappointed we may have become… As I giggled giddily over Junpyo’s harsh treatment of the cutest Korean kid ever just to get to Jandi in that zoo date… part of me was thinking where Minho and Hyesun ends and Jandi and Junpyo begins… the chemistry is soooo palpable that I’m seriously praying as I type this that they get another project which would allow them to have more sweet moments together… I think during some parts they were just acting along withouth a script anymore and seriously just playing around on set…

As the episode ends on a high note, I am already anticipating the havoc that Darth Mama would wreak on the episode that was aired tonight which I’ve yet to see and the heartbreak that goes along with Jandi and Junpyo’s break up… as they say, you win some you lose some…. But Mr. PD… Please I’m begging… make the next two episodes worth our time and I would forget the nightmare that was season 2 of this series…

Other comments:

1. Doesn’t Yijung know that sucking blood is unsanitary? Sexy… yes but unsanitary… Ever heard of a band-aid Yijung?

2. When did Hana Yori Dango become a melodrama? And when was it all about the supporting characters as well as the LEAD characters? I have no beef about the subplots of the story of the Korean series but I think the scriptwriter missed out on the keyword which was sub since it seems like the subplots have been getting more airtime lately

3. I DEMAND FOR MORE JUNDI moments… nuff said!

Guest heosuautit

@flower_pot: i´ve missed your comments already :D and i´m looking forward to your reviews of e23 cos they are always funny and i cann´t hold back my laughs even though the last episodes seem turn the film into melodram- super boring for me.

i hope the in the next 2 episodes there will be more Jundi moments and least of YJ-GaEUl, i dont hate them but just am not such as in love as with Jundi, so pls PD- more JP-JD ;)

Guest azndrmr87

:lol: i loved all that was said above by flower pot :lol:

especially when you pointed out the yijung sucking blood part, i started laughing hysterically cuz that was the first thing i thought too when i watched that part.

OMG TWO MORE EPS!!!!!

they better end it good or else the production will have A LOT of angry fangirls chasing after them