[drama 2004] Say That You Love Me 사랑한다 말해줘

Guest Choi Ji Woo

just dropping by to say thank you to everyone who replied in here..i missed you all very much..annyeong!!!

Hi hi ~~ Choi Ji Woo ~ ^___^

very nice to hear from you again..... how have you been? miss youuu too....... :D

lets frequent the thread more...... k... :P

--------------

Share a piece of latest news ----- ^____^

*Many thkss to PChoi ^^ for the news & akie ~^^ for the translation ~~ B)

2006/02/15 mtstarnews

윤소이 "김래원과 가장 호흡 잘맞았다"

Yoon Soo Yi, “Kim Rae Won and I Have the Best Collaboration”

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 제주=김태은 기자]

20060215103313.201.0.jpg

탤런트 겸 영화배우 윤소이(21)가 지금까지 함께 한 상대역중 김래원과 호흡이 가장 잘 맞았다고 밝혔다.

14일 오후 KBS2 '굿바이 솔로'(극본 노희경•연출 기민수 황인혁) 제주도 촬영현장에서 만난 윤소이는 지금까지 함께 한 남자배우 중 김래원과 느낌이 가장 잘 통했다고 말했다.

윤소이는 "드라마 '사랑한다 말해줘'에 함께 출연한 김래원과는 3년동안 디지털 프라자 CF도 함께 했는데, 가장 '필'이 잘 통하는 배우였다"며 "드라마 4부 정도 넘어가면서 김래원과 반강제로 헤어지게 돼 얼굴만 보면 울게 되는 신이 많았는데, 촬영이 아닐 때도 김래원의 눈만 보면 어느새 울고 있게 되더라"라고 밝혔다.

윤소이는 이어 '굿바이 솔로'에서 상대역을 맡게 된 천정명에 대해서는 "함께 많이 촬영하지는 않았지만, 빨리 호흡이 맞게 된 것 같다"며 "열정적인 것 같다"고 말했다.

오는 3월 방송되는 '굿바이 솔로'에서 남자친구 지안(이한 분), 지안의 친구 민호(천정명 분)와 삼각관계에 빠져 괴로워하는 설치미술가 수희 역을 맡은 윤소이는 "내면 연기를 펼치려니 감정을 이끌어 내는 것이 힘들다"며 살포시 웃었다.

이날 윤소이는 제주시 북제주군 조천읍 돌문화공원에서 의뢰된 설치미술 작업을 하다가 지안에 앞서 찾아온 민호를 만나 우연히 키스를 나누게 되고, 이를 무마하려 애쓰는 장면을 촬영했다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v11707043.html

fr raewon island/pinkyjess

YSY mentions she's worked with Raewon in "Say You Love Me" and Samsung CFs for 3 years.

That's why they have the best collaboration.

Thanks Phoebe for the news.

Translated the highlighted part.

Yoon Soy said that among the male actors she’s been worked with, Kim Rae Won was the one that well led to the best feeling. They were together in drama ‘Say You Love Me’ and in Digital Plaza CF for 3 years.

She mentioned that in about episode 4 of ‘Say You Love Me’, the plot turned over and she was half-forced to break up with Kim Rae Won. There were many scenes that she needed to cry when just saw his face. Even when they were not in filming, the moment she saw Kim Rae Won’s eyes she were crying unaware.

fr: KRW thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hi ~~ Choi Ji Woo ~ ^___^

very nice to hear from you again..... how have you been? miss youuu too....... :D

lets frequent the thread more...... k... :P

--------------

Share a piece of latest news ----- ^____^

*Many thkss to PChoi ^^ for the news & akie ~^^ for the translation ~~ B)

fr: KRW thread

Hi Middy dearie! :D

Thanks for posting related news here...been missing you and everyone in this thread....!

Yeap! We should drop by here more often....and you are truly a gem as always....smallkiss.gif

Btw, the little boy and girl who played the role of Byung Soo and Young Chae is so cute and they are extremely talented and at their age they were capable to express the emotions very well ....mmph! perhaps, they will be one of the future "excellent" actors...who knows! :rolleyes:

Just wanna share with you gals..the name of this drama in korean is "SARANGHANDA MALHAEJWO".....sorry, if this information had already been posted. :)

Guest dodidudada

Hi Dodidudada! :)

Looks like we have something in common...but this drama is absolutely underated. Indeed very DRAMATIC but the ending saves us all the heartache which we bore during the process of watching it. I don't mind to rewatch again.... :rolleyes:

I've never seen the OST on sale here but what I did I d/l the songs from the section under "Drama and OST"...not too sure of the actual thread title... B)

Have finally downloaded the pieces from the OST link you gave here, thanks Felicia Soh. When you say 'here', where exactly do you mean? I'm from KL, Malaysia. Anyway, thanks for directing me to the OST link but I didn't find the musical piece I wanted which is the piece that was supposed to have been composed by Kim Sung Soo's charater in the drama. I just love this one but it's not one of the pieces in the OST link here.

SYLM is still among one of the best dramas I've watched so far. I still think it's much better than WHIB in the category/genre of a dark drama in terms of depth. The characters' psyche are explored at a much deeper level really and yes I guess it must be underated if the audience' response is lukewarm though I can't think why. Maybe the crying scenes were stretched a bit but that's true for most other K dramas even for WHIB. And yes there was such strong chemistry between KRW and YSY in this drama. I love her acting here, which was so different from her character in 'Arahan'. Might just make a repeat watch of the whole drama when time permits soon. :D

Have finally downloaded the pieces from the OST link you gave here, thanks Felicia Soh. When you say 'here', where exactly do you mean? I'm from KL, Malaysia. Anyway, thanks for directing me to the OST link but I didn't find the musical piece I wanted which is the piece that was supposed to have been composed by Kim Sung Soo's charater in the drama. I just love this one but it's not one of the pieces in the OST link here.

SYLM is still among one of the best dramas I've watched so far. I still think it's much better than WHIB in the category/genre of a dark drama in terms of depth. The characters' psyche are explored at a much deeper level really and yes I guess it must be underated if the audience' response is lukewarm though I can't think why. Maybe the crying scenes were stretched a bit but that's true for most other K dramas even for WHIB. And yes there was such strong chemistry between KRW and YSY in this drama. I love her acting here, which was so different from her character in 'Arahan'. Might just make a repeat watch of the whole drama when time permits soon. :D

Hey dodidudada! :) what a coincidence...we live in the same city. I'm not sure whether there is any other links which have the piece as composed by KSS. Maybe Middy can be of help! She's our expert here.

I'm glad you enjoyed watching this outstanding drama. I'm planning to re-watch too but with all my current commitments...it may take a while. As I've said earlier in my reviews, this is one of the dramas which had the most heart-wrenching scenes particularly on Byung Soo's role. KRW cried so much...and his facial expression was like planted with sad look as he played BS. Guess is inevitable and that goes with all K-dramas unless it is a comedy type.

Do drop by here more often to share your thoughts..... :D

Guest dodidudada

Hey dodidudada! :) what a coincidence... we live in the same city. I'm not sure whether there is any other links which have the piece as composed by KSS. Maybe Middy can be of help! She's our expert here.

I'm glad you enjoyed watching this outstanding drama. I'm planning to re-watch too but with all my current commitments...it may take a while. As I've said earlier in my reviews, this is one of the dramas which had the most heart-wrenching scenes particularly on Byung Soo's role. KRW cried so much...and his facial expression was like planted with sad look as he played BS. Guess is inevitable and that goes with all K-dramas unless it is a comedy type.

Do drop by here more often to share your thoughts..... :D

Well . . . well . . . whaddya know . . . :D . . a fellow countryman . . . what a small world . . . :D

Hi there *wave*!!

I do agree that KRW's performance here is different from his other past roles. In fact I mentioned somewhere that his character here defines what he can be as a really serious actor after his many light, comic roles of the past. Felt his pain and sorrow deeply here although I think he can tone down the over-crying parts a bit. KRW is excellent at expressing that silent pain without too much tears. When achieved, that pained stillness is much more powerful and effective than the tears imo. And he has the advantage of being very expressive not only with his eyes but also with his voice and his body mannerism as well. That planted, sad look is actually symbolic, imo, of his heart, frozen in sorrow and desolation at the one deed he thought he would never be guilty of on that fateful day (or night) he unwittingly betrayed his true love. Imagine! I can still feel his sadness by just writing these down . . . long after I have watched the drama. Now this is what I call real power and influence.

Maybe listening to that OST has something to do wih this. :D

Well . . . well . . . whaddya know . . . :D . . a fellow countryman . . . what a small world . . . :D

Hi there *wave*!!

I do agree that KRW's performance here is different from his other past roles. In fact I mentioned somewhere that his character here defines what he can be as a really serious actor after his many light, comic roles of the past. Felt his pain and sorrow deeply here although I think he can tone down the over-crying parts a bit. KRW is excellent at expressing that silent pain without too much tears. When achieved, that pained stillness is much more powerful and effective than the tears imo. And he has the advantage of being very expressive not only with his eyes but also with his voice and his body mannerism as well. That planted, sad look is actually symbollic, imo, of his heart, frozen in sorrow and desolation at the one deed he thought he would never be guilty of on that fateful day (or night) he unwittingly betrayed his true love. Imagine! I can still feel his sadness by just writing these down . . . long after I

have watched the drama. Now this is what I call real power and influence.

Hi 'dodidudada', I enjoyed reading your comments.

I was rewatching SYLM last night. Thought it would not affect me as much but RW's portrayal of BS moved me to tears again. :tears:

i find this story interesting. but does anyone here have an episode guide i can read? also, can i know how the story ended? thanks!

Hi anna68,

There is an excellent chapter by chapter guide provided by MBC, just click on the synopsis:

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=120

This webpage also has a 20 minute preview with excellent english subtitles.

Guest crybabytt

hey all,

i really loved this series but i loved the OST even more. i know there's a thread to download the ost in this forum but i don't know how to download it. Can someone help me out and give me a step by step tutorial? Thanks soo much in advance.

Just dropping by this thread to say hello to everyone, especially to Felicia Soh and Middy!!! Enjoy the thread!

Hello to Choi Ji Woo! :) ...nice to see you! Middy...as usual is busy with her other commitments in KRW's thread. She'll drop by whenever she has something relevant to share with us! Great Lady! :)

Hi there *wave*!!

I do agree that KRW's performance here is different from his other past roles. In fact I mentioned somewhere that his character here defines what he can be as a really serious actor after his many light, comic roles of the past. Felt his pain and sorrow deeply here although I think he can tone down the over-crying parts a bit. KRW is excellent at expressing that silent pain without too much tears. When achieved, that pained stillness is much more powerful and effective than the tears imo. And he has the advantage of being very expressive not only with his eyes but also with his voice and his body mannerism as well. That planted, sad look is actually symbolic, imo, of his heart, frozen in sorrow and desolation at the one deed he thought he would never be guilty of on that fateful day (or night) he unwittingly betrayed his true love. Imagine! I can still feel his sadness by just writing these down . . . long after I have watched the drama. Now this is what I call real power and influence.

Hi Dodidudada!

We shared the same sentiments on this drama and like you...I'm speechless with the way he portrayed the role of Byung-Soo....and often wondered how he managed to dive into the character! Simply amazing...and outstanding acting too...KRW and all the casts. :o:)

Hi Kim, Anna & Annie..... :)

Glad they are K-drama fans who love this drama.... :D

OMG. O_O IS THAT BALD KID ALSO FROM FASHION 70S? :ph34r:

yea he was in Fashion 70s as the young Joo Jin Mo ;)

he was also in Lovers In Paris as Geon, Kim Jung Eun's cute little cousin~~

btw his name is Kim Young Chan & he acted as the young Kim Rae Won in tis I think..

Guest elinluv

:D:P:PLoves every expressions of Rae Won in "Say U love Me" .

passion.jpg:wub::wub:

Rae Won 's excellent acting in "Say U Love Me" has reassured me that he is a versatile actor and the BEST

arms-of-love.jpg:wub::wub:

Guest dodidudada

hi everyone..

can i ask, what happen in the end? I missed it while it aired on TV..

A good ending all round with everything coming right for everyone concerned, giving yet another affirmation of fate or destiny being just that, however hard one tries to manipulate it. Whatever circumstances had forced them to be apart, Byung-Soo and Young-Chae knew they were meant for each other and the ending showed us just that. And I must say . . . beautiful, beautiful expressions from both Yoon So Yi as Young-Chae and Kim Rae Won as Byung-Soo as the two long lost lovers finally coming together. Even this scene was unbelievably heartbreaking. :tears:

Guest dodidudada

kiss.jpg:wub:

One fine scene that captures the kind of love that exists between these two in the drama : mysterious, deep, enticing . . . yet also warm, familiar and satisfying. What is excellent about the acting in this scene is not so much the portrayal of raw, hot passion but the bursting of an overwhelming need (for both) to seek and demand some kind of fulfilment for the long, buried yearning for greater intimacy . The awkward groping movements and frozen seconds actually helped to achieve this effect! I'm just amazed at these two! :blink:

Guest limecrafted

just had bought this series...and i'd say, it's very intriguing....... :sweatingbullets:

just finished ep 1 nd 2... :blink:

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Just wanna say hello to all fans of this drama..I've been very busy this days..just dropping by..annyeong!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Just bump on this drama in Malaysian Astro and watched the hot kiss between the leads and KRW got raped...heheheh.... :P

interesting drama though....how come i never heard of this drama b4? <_<

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Just bump on this drama in Malaysian Astro and watched the hot kiss between the leads and KRW got raped...heheheh.... :P

interesting drama though....how come i never heard of this drama b4? <_<

it's because Kim Rae Won & Kim Sung Soo were just starting to be popular when this drama was first aired..

Archived