[drama 2004] Say That You Love Me 사랑한다 말해줘

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Merry Christmas Everyone! :)

Just wanna share with you gals that this drama is currently airing in one of the channels in China.

Hope the viewers will appreciate the storyline and everything there is that makes this drama special!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.....and special thanks to MIDDY for all her effort in this thread!

**HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006**

krw21yp.gif

Thanks for posting more stuff..hello to everyone, especially to Middy & Felicia Soh..a pleasant afternoon!!!

hi htd17

off the record.. our dear middy is one of the PILLARS in any Rae Won Thread.. go and check it out

HI heyhey ~~ my Dear Chingus here ... Choi Ji Woo, Felicia Soh, noknok, cholo.. & all ~~ ^______~

hee... I've been pretty lazy lately actually... though a week late... well.... still wanna say.... :P

a688c66b.jpg ~ to you all ~~~ :D

May 2006 be a blessful year for you ~~~ :lol:6182da1b.gif

hahaa... I felt so so flattered arr... :blush: hehe... the 'pillar' cannot be strongly erected w/o the support of you all arr ~~ :rolleyes::D

Rae Won is such a good, passionate actor... hee.. certainly deserves our whole-hearted support for him...huh.. :wub:

Felicia ~^^ yeah... hope viewers in China also appreciate this uniquely good drama ~~

Choi Ji Woo ^^ thankss for sharing the nice lyics of the same drama title song "Say that U Love Me", if theres a song link.... ?^^*

also THANks to noknok ~^^ for sharing the wonderful gif of Smiley 'Byung Soo' arr ~~

A New year greeting link to share w/ you all ~ ^___^

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/CardSelect.js...Month=?&SendOn=

hehehe.... 'Byung Soo' also gives us a heart-y greeting ~~ ^O^~~~

RWISLAND_heartshaprsmile.gif

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Middy for dropping by at one of your homes.... :) your New Year Wishes came with a big blast...and we love it.... :D

We understand how busy you are with so many KRW's thread to visit and your constant stop-over is very much appreciated by all.... :) See ya again... ;)

Thanks Middy for dropping by at one of your homes.... :) your New Year Wishes came with a big blast...and we love it.... :D

We understand how busy you are with so many KRW's thread to visit and your constant stop-over is very much appreciated by all.... :) See ya again... ;)

haaha... Dear Felicia ~~ ^____~

We dun have to wait long to meet again arr ~~ :P O... 'home sweet home' ~~ :D :D

Glad you love the New Year wishes ...... 'Lets reach for the stars & make our dreams come true' ---including getting to meet the most fav actors of ours ~~~ :rolleyes::lol:

Hi all ~~ ^^

Here share a New, Nicee fan-made MV of this drama --- U'll love it ~~ ^O^~~

SayLove_1218205

mms://raewonmir.cafe24.com/raewonmir/xmas08_merry1218.wmv

55a5bf25_111-111.JPG

584911ce_111-112.JPG

We dun have to wait long to meet again arr ~~ :P O... 'home sweet home' ~~ :D :D

Glad you love the New Year wishes ...... 'Lets reach for the stars & make our dreams come true' ---including getting to meet the most fav actors of ours ~~~ :rolleyes:

Hi all ~~ ^^

SayLove_1218205

55a5bf25_111-111.JPG

584911ce_111-112.JPG

My dear chingu Middy.... :D Always a pleasure to meet you at this sweet but quiet home... :)

I tried to promote this drama to a chingu who lives in Hawaii (another Soompi member) but she said if the drama is not popular their TV channel will not screen it.... :( Sometimes, it's so heart-breaking to know how badly they reviewed this drama and all the great work done by the casts and production team gone wasted with so minimal exposure. It's a pity so many people did not get a chance to watch this drama. :(

Btw, Middy, how do I download a "mms" file?...I am very keen to listen to the MV. Sorry for my ignorance.....Kamsahamnida!

My dear chingu Middy.... :D Always a pleasure to meet you at this sweet but quiet home... :)

I tried to promote this drama to a chingu who lives in Hawaii (another Soompi member) but she said if the drama is not popular their TV channel will not screen it.... Sometimes, it's so heart-breaking to know how badly they reviewed this drama and all the great work done by the casts and production team gone wasted with so minimal exposure. It's a pity so many people did not get a chance to watch this drama. :(

Btw, Middy, how do I download a "mms" file?...I am very keen to listen to the MV. Sorry for my ignorance.....Kamsahamnida!

hee... Heyhey ~~ Dear Felicia ~~ ^____^

same here.. its really niiice to meet you here... to have you who knows to appreciate this uniquely GOOD drama arr ~~ B):D

O... haha.. actually this drama had been aired on the Korean channel in Hawaii last year arr ~~ ;) though its about a year later from its airing in Korea back in early 2004 ~~ :rolleyes:

I think its pretty well-received as the responses on the drama forum from that channel site had been pretty busy..... :rolleyes:

This drama is kinda like a dark drama.... the story is controversial... so its understandable for its cooler response....

but its actually been shown in many places, like in China, Taiwan, Japan.... :w00t:

& the Japanese version DVD is gonna be released in Japan too, besides theres an english version one available at YesAsia...... ^___^

O..... for the links that begin with the protocols: mms://, http://, mmst:// ------

use a media recording software, such as Net transport, Flashget to download ......

Felicia ~ ^^ we usu use Net Transport.... so have it installed in your PC , then copy & paste the mms link to the d/l box of Net Transport.... click OK... BINGO ~~~

Good LUck in downloads ~ & enJOY the MV ~ :D

hee... Heyhey ~~ Dear Felicia ~~ ^____^

same here.. its really niiice to meet you here... to have you who knows to appreciate this uniquely GOOD drama arr ~~ B)

O... haha.. actually this drama had been aired on the Korean channel in Hawaii last year arr ~~ ;) though its about a year later from its airing in Korea back in early 2004 ~~ :rolleyes:

I think its pretty well-received as the responses on the drama forum from that channel site had been pretty busy..... :rolleyes:

This drama is kinda like a dark drama.... the story is controversial... so its understandable for its cooler response....

but its actually been shown in many places, like in China, Taiwan, Japan.... & the Japanese version DVD is gonna be released in Japan too, besides theres an english version one available at YesAsia...... ^___^

O..... for the links that begin with the protocols: mms://, http://, mmst:// ------

use a media recording software, such as Net transport, Flashget to download ......

Felicia ~ ^^ we usu use Net Transport.... so have it installed in your PC , then copy & paste the mms link to the d/l box of Net Transport.... click OK... BINGO ~~~

Good LUck in downloads ~ & enJOY the MV ~ :D

Without you Middy ... I shall always be in the dark... :D and I've to slowly learn new things as most of the goodies does come with new gadgets which with my limited computer knowledge I'm really always blur blur... B)

Thanks for the tutorial guidance ....I shall now venture and get a Net Transport first ...step by step I shall do it...and in no time I hope I can download the MV....You are an angel...so kind-hearted!

Kamsahamnida...forever indebted to you.... :D

Guest dodidudada

Strange? I thought I made a second posting here? Anyway, made repeated viewings of this drama and I'm still not tired of it. I do love the musical theme. Is the OST being sold anywhere out there, does anybody here know? This drama truly defines the meaning of the word 'Drama'. It is very dramatic yet remains convincingly real and this mixture is in itself very potent.

Strange? I thought I made a second posting here? Anyway, made repeated viewings of this drama and I'm still not tired of it. I do love the musical theme. Is the OST being sold anywhere out there, does anybody here know? This drama truly defines the meaning of the word 'Drama'. It is very dramatic yet remains convincingly real and this mixture is in itself very potent.

Hi Dodidudada! :)

Looks like we have something in common...but this drama is absolutely underated. Indeed very DRAMATIC but the ending saves us all the heartache which we bore during the process of watching it. I don't mind to rewatch again.... :rolleyes:

I've never seen the OST on sale here but what I did I d/l the songs from the section under "Drama and OST"...not too sure of the actual thread title... B)

Guest karkaren88

Just got a PM from Middy telling me you can't seem to download from my CB.Far as I know, there is nothing wrong w/ the files, just be patient and it will start to download eventually.Alot of people have been saying today that their download hasn't been starting for some reason, so your not the only one.I guess CB is doing something again but am not sure.Patience is the key and your download will eventually start for you :)

Good Day...

is it with eng. subs of this drama in ur clubbox?

edit: thxx for the mv. anymore please? :)

i found out this series too late, and now i'm trying to look for it too..hopefully someone can tell me where i can find it..i've tried japaneseguy clubbox (gbk's box) and happened to get 2 eps, but now it requires login and password, and not sure if it'll start requiring a password, so would anyone know another clubbox that has this series that doesn't need membership? thx in advance

Guest gigikk27

Glad you love the New Year wishes ...... 'Lets reach for the stars & make our dreams come true' ---including getting to meet the most fav actors of ours ~~~ :rolleyes::lol:

Hi all ~~ ^^

SayLove_1218205

Thxx for the mv link. great mv!! i like this drama which is not cliched, and the ost is real good! =P

i found out this series too late, and now i'm trying to look for it too..hopefully someone can tell me where i can find it..i've tried japaneseguy clubbox (gbk's box) and happened to get 2 eps, but now it requires login and password, and not sure if it'll start requiring a password, so would anyone know another clubbox that has this series that doesn't need membership? thx in advance

Hi hi ~~ meeque ~~ ^___^

sorry... I dunno about other CB that has this drama besides gbk's.... :P

maybe U'd like to check page 1 of the clubbox links thread.... & ask about it there...... :)

You can go get it at my CB now, I removed the ID/PW requirement.I just placed it up during the weekends :D

• 3 weeks later...

i find this story interesting. but does anyone here have an episode guide i can read? also, can i know how the story ended? thanks!

i find this story interesting. but does anyone here have an episode guide i can read? also, can i know how the story ended? thanks!

Hi hi ~~ anna68 ~ ^___^

Theres a very detailed synopsis & nicee review on this unique, good drama at this site ---- Pls check .... :P:D

Thkss to il_mare ~ ^^

http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rI...f1b64861df0040d

-----------

Different versions of VCD / DVD available at YesAsia ---- :D

http://global.yesasia.com/en/artIdxDept.as...-k/version-all/

r_g0000000320_0_01.jpg

r_g0000000320_7_02.jpg

r_g0000000320_7_03.jpg

r_g0000000320_7_04.jpg

r_g0000000320_7_05.jpg

fr: Yesasia.com

I'd like to know if this drama has a happy ending.

hee... HI hi ~~ mylinh ~~ ^___^

The ending is really satisfying arr.... yep ~~ a HAPPY ending ~~ makes you feel so good for the innocent, young couple.... ^O^~~~

Archived