[drama 2004] Say That You Love Me 사랑한다 말해줘

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Choi Ji Woo
[MBC] Kim Rae Won, Yoon So Yi, Yeom Jung Ah, Kim Sung Soo
MBC Wed/Thurs miniseries (2004)- 15 episodes For MBC's homepages for this drama, go to: www.mbbpro.co.kr/MBCPROGRAM/Program _Home/SayYouLoveMe/eng/SayYouLoveMe.htm (in English) or www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ drama/saylove/index.html (in Korean). Aired on MBC in Korea: February 25, 2004 - April 14, 2004 on Wednesday & Thursday nights at 9:55 (replaced Match Made In Heaven). Cast: Kim Byung-soo (guy with a smiling face): Kim Rae Won (Attic Cat) Jo Yi-na (CEO): Yeom Jung Ah (Red Azalea) Suh Young-chae (Pil-sang's oldest daughter): Yoon So Yi Park Hee-soo (musician): Kim Sung Soo (Full House) I can't fly without Young-Chae...because it's impossible to fly with only one wing." " Byung-Soo is mine. He has always been mine ever since we were born." " There are neither victims nor assaulters when it comes to love." " If I knock that little girl down as you wish...then would you come to me?" There's Byung-Soo and Young-Chae who have grown up together ever since they were little. They seem to share everything, not to mention their dream so in order to together make their dream come true, they enter the same film company. And there's Ina who is the successful owner and the president of the film production company. She also has Hee-Soo beside her but they are not desperately in love with each other and lead their own private lives. They just occasionally go out and sleep together. But all of a sudden there comes this young and lovable couple and somehow she's not that pleased to see them. Why? This young couple seems to be such full of life and they're in love! She has missed all that just in order to come up where she's now. She is totally feeling at loss now and she just can't stand this feeling. She asks Hee-Soo, "Take Young-Chae away from Byung-Soo." Cast of Characters: Kim, Byung-Soo(Acted by Kim, Rae-Won) After losing his parents by an accident, he is taken in and brought up by a monk at a Buddhist temple. This is also how he came to meet Young-Chae who was then the eldest daughter of one frequent visitor Buddhis, Mr.Seo. When he arrives at puberty, he goes to live with Young-Chae's family. And there he and Young-Chae grow up like brother and sister. For Byung-Soo, Young-Chae's dream is his dream. So in order to help her become a film director, he himself decides to become a film producer and together enters Ina's film production company. Just like a hull covering a bean, Byung-Soo has always existed for the sake of Young-Chae and likewise will willingly die for Young-Chae. These two have been stuck together for such a long time that each other's existence now seems perfectly overlapped. They are inseparable from each other. And Ina starts watches them... Cho, Ina (Acted by Yeom, Jung-Ah) From an affluent family background, she is an accomplished woman who boasts a MBA degree from a prestigious school in the States. She's now the owner of a film production company that produces three to four films a year. There's no such word as "fear" or "hardship" in her dictionary and her obstinate character always lands her with whatever she wants. Combing numbers of brilliant strategy and tactics, she has made a great coup at such an early age. However behind this great success also lies great sacrifice she's made throughout her twenties. In other words, she has skipped the flower blossoming period and dived right into bearing fruits period Suh, Young-Chae (Acted by Yoon, So-Ee) Graduated from film academy, she enters Ina's film production company together with Byung-Soo. She's the eldest daughter of Mr.Seo who was once a marine and perhaps this explains why she's such an energetic tomboy. She is really a girl of enormous energy and endorphin but she never falls or gets hurt. This is all because there's Byung-Soo who is always around her to protect her. Always with Byung-Soo by her side, she now dreads the word "separation". This mentality of hers had developed from her long time relationship with Byung-Soo. He was there whenever she needed him and so it seems just too natural that he should be right beside her forever. This kind of unripe relationship is surely love, yet the feelings have developed from brother and sister kind of relationship. These two can't stand separation from each other. Park, Hee-Soo(Acted by Kim, Sung-Soo) He composes music for Ina's film production company. His father had wanted him to be a politician and following his father's will, he had gone to the States and that's where he first met Ina. When he returns from the States, he hides himself away from his father and he starts working as a music composer at Ina's company. He's occasionally goes off on vagabond trips to inland places whenever he makes some money from his music work. Recently something funny and strange has been growing inside him whenever he looks at Ina, something that he hasn't felt before. Is it jealousy? How can I feel jealous? I'm looking at this person but she wouldn't look at me. Then this feeling is love, isn't it? some pics from the drama's official website: Kim Rae Won & Kim Song Soo were so hot in these pics..OMG!!!

big_13.jpg

big_14.jpg

big_21.jpg

big_19.jpg

big_04.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS Choi Ji Woo for re-starting the thread ~~ :)

This was a very unique drama of a rather controversial storyline ~~

The performance of the 4 main casts were amazing ~~ The 2 pairs of couple were awesome ~~

I juz fell in love with it more after I watched it again .... Its presented in such a beautiful way with its wonderful photography & OSTs....

Here some more nice drama images ---- :)

1126241059_kiss_sa-1.gif ........ :w00t::wub:

b009bf06.jpg

7c0a0fec.jpg

0c697a10.jpg

28cb556f.jpg

a587f86c.jpg

:D

Some Wonderful Gifs of drama "Say U Love Me" ( 2004) --- ^O^~~

Episode 11 -----

an audio link ----

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_4120278/B...0_samal11-1.mp3

love the photography :wub: .... many parts are very scenic, esp the bamboo forest ~~

1128871250_samal11-2.gif

Seeing Rae Won cries .... moving .......... :( :(

1128871250_samal11-1.gif

niceee smile ~~~ :P

1128904429_samal11.gif

fr: fanmir

:D

Episode 12 -----

an audio link ----

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_4120278/B...397_samal12.mp3

1128996397_samal12.gif

1128996397_samal12-1.gif

1128996397_samal12-2.gif

fr: fanmir

Guest celinegul

whahahah.. very nice starting of the drama with good informaton on the cast and the storyline.

THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND DRAMA, you will lovv it if you go on watching it afer the first 4 - 5 episodes ;)

n I lovv the Ost!

n of course Rae won oppa's totally different character role from his past ones was what attracted me most. great performance by him, so was Yeom Jung ah, Yoon Soyi. :)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

thanks for everyone who replied n this thread..is it true that KRW was "raped" in this drama? I read that in Tsinoy forums (Filipino Chinese forums)..by the way, Kim Sung Soo oppa was so hoooottt in here!!! MWAH!!!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I'd say seduced and not raped.

okei, thanks for correcting me..I only used the word "raped" because that's the word used by the forumer who wrote that statement in Tsinoy forums..I haven't watched this drama, so I wasn't that informed, okei...

• 4 weeks later...

i was waiting for someone to open this thread "say that you love me" :P:P

finally, i just finished watching this drama of rae won two (three weeks) ago.

all i can say was that, this was full of emotions, the portrayal of the character of rae won was great, though it will saddened you to tears.. (i am) :)

over all, the actors and actresses did great a good job portraying their respective roles.

Another ONE GREAT DRAMA of Rae Won i must say...

***middy***waving... again thank you for all the links posted earlier..

This drama just get me hooked even though i totally hate Yeom Jung Ah character. the plots just make me say WTF but still can't stop going as we just wanna see what will happen next.

I luv both main actor Rae Won and Kim Seong Su. and i don't mind Yoon So Yi chooses any of them. hahah. KSS so hot.

the OST very additive. the whistling can make me cry. and the young Bong Su so cute. (the same kid in Fashion 70's and Piano)

overall a satisfying drama.

p/s : for those who are waiting for a new kind of character for Rae Won this is a must watch. U would either love him for his naive personality or hate him!. and the kissing scene with YSY so HOT!!!!!

Archived