[drama 2004] Say That You Love Me 사랑한다 말해줘

Guest Choi Ji Woo

This drama just get me hooked even though i totally hate Yeom Jung Ah character. the plots just make me say WTF but still can't stop going as we just wanna see what will happen next.

I luv both main actor Rae Won and Kim Seong Su. and i don't mind Yoon So Yi chooses any of them. hahah. KSS so hot.

the OST very additive. the whistling can make me cry. and the young Bong Su so cute. (the same kid in Fashion 70's and Piano)

overall a satisfying drama.

p/s : for those who are waiting for a new kind of character for Rae Won this is a must watch. U would either love him for his naive personality or hate him!. and the kissing scene with YSY so HOT!!!!!

Hihi~~ crysalide ~~ ^___^

Thkss for sharing your view on the drama ~~

yeah... the plot might be controversial, the impressive performance of the 4 main casts & the story mood juz draw you more into it ..... Yeom Jung Ah plays the role really good though it is not appealing ~~ so are Rae Won, Yoon Soo Yi, & Kim Sung Soo, B)

Agree that the OST is addictive ~~~ it is a wonderful OST... its so touching.....

haha... yep, A Must-Watch drama to see Rae Won's totally different portrayal of the naive, innocent character from his previous funny/ hilarious roles,

you seldom see him smile here .... he actually cries pretty much..... :rolleyes:

O.... the First Kiss scene between him & Yoon Soo Yi definitely is SO HOT !~~~~ ;)

here the gifs ----- :wub::P

1126241059_kiss_sa-2.gif

1126241059_kiss_sa-1.gif

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

"Say U Love Me " MV ---- 사랑한다 말해줘 --- by M to M --- a wonderful MV ~~~ B)

mms://211.196.186.102/MusicVideo/083/102783.WMV

1117693717_samal_cf.jpg

28cb556f.jpg

Guest dodidudada

This is a REAL GOOD drama with a good plot but more so because issues are explored with real depth here by many of the characters and not just by the main leads. Impressive powerful acting by the main leads especially Kim Rae Won but Kim Sung Soo's is a bit lacking in something. I don't know what yet. I must say this drama is even better than What Happened in Bali in drawing viewers convincingly into not only the social world of the various characters but also into the more focul personal, maybe even twisted psychological world of the main characters.

Hello Choi Ji Woo, the thread mistress and all fans of Say That You Love Me! My deepest appreciation goes to MIDDY for being a loyal, faithful and dedicated fan of KRW….. (you bring back memories of the previous thread)! Thanks so much for sharing the gifs and everything on this drama!!

I had previously posted my thoughts on this drama before Soompi crashed and each time I see a new posting flashing in front of me, I had this sense of longing to re-write my views. Please be alert of spoilers…..and these are written based on my own opinion and the comments made are not in any way judgemental ….

General Overview :

I agreed with all that this is one of the most under-rated drama which was produced with a fair play of human intriguing feelings and emotions. Perhaps, the storyline did not reach or capture the group of viewers when it was aired. It’s highly possible there was a conflict of interest from the viewers side and the story line may be of controversial for some to accept….

The production was done with minimal cost since there was no “imported” scenery but the beautiful scenes of the temples tucked in a village….the dilapidated hut near the beach…rows and rows of bamboo trees ….did make up for everything. It’s more of a classical type of melodrama where dialogues and emotions dictated the entire story.

There were few crucial scenes or characters which had important significance in the story….. Suh Young-Chae’s touching Kim Byung Soo’s head, the phrase use by Byung Soo….”I can’t fly without Young-Chae because it’s impossible to fly with only one wing”, the sad childhood memories of Byung Soo and his recurring dreams, Byung Soo’s alleged “raped” scene and lastly the finale confession from each of them to their respective lovers….I particularly like the scene where Park Hee Soo (after repeatedly being pestered by Byung Soo’s to declare his loves) shouted wholeheartedly across the deserted street…to Jo Yi-Na ….”Tangseen saranghae…tangseen sarang andah goo!! I love you!

Afterthoughts :

This is a story of ……A woman with substance, with an aura of arrogance and at a height of a successful career lost her “path” ….to an inspired young graduate who is much younger than her. YJA was mesmerized with KRW…totally locked in an unexplained crush, infatuation and lust for an unknown young man. She couldn’t shed the countless thoughts of him replaying on her mind particularly his “innocent smile” which drove her to wild imaginations. She couldn’t digest the expression of KRW & YSY as a happy couple. She was frustrated and annoyed to witness both of them displaying their naïve and innocent gestures of a couple so in love. Day after day … the more she looked at him…the more she fell for him…her desires grow each day …. developing into a senseless appetite….. and nothing not even her steady boyfriend (KSS) can stop her obsession for a guy she hardly knows but his presence was so intensely existed and rooted in her heart. She went berserk everytime she sees him. Even after her confession to KSS, she couldn’t bring herself to stop the unhealthy desires and the more she tried to forget him, the more she thinks of him and the more she yearns for him….. Her obsession rules her sanity!

At the scene of the office, a temporary blackout gave them the opportunity to take a step further into their platonic relationship. KRW and YSY first kiss was simply outstandingly shot with the focus on KRW’s expression…while in the midst of looking for her in the dark he accidentally cupped his hand on her breast…he was stunned but remain still …(he did not release his hands…still cupping on her breast) was probably shy to make his next move. When YSY gave him the consent to make his next move…he plucked his courage and kissed her. The kissing scene was so innocently executed with blunder which make sense for both as a first timer….the scene was so REAL. I guess when YJA witnessed the scene, she was jealous and probably thinking of a scheming plan to lure him ….

I read earlier in the thread that some one pointed out that KRW was not raped but seduced. Well, seduction was her first move…before it led into an explosive bed-scene! Her alluring obsession drove her desires to a peak which made him highly **intoxicated** by her seductive act (I can’t be so direct so I’m using an alternative word to describe his overwhelming pleasure). In such circumstances, any virile man could not have rejected her advances. She manipulated him and “forcibly” did rape him so-to-speak … but a debatable case in the eyes of law! At the end, he lost his virginity to a woman whom he hardly knows much less interested. She took advantage of his vulnerability and inexperienced …she was in total command!! Remember the scene, where he sat on the bed side still in a state of shock…full of regret…. That profound experience was a turning point in his life…where his cheerful disposition disappeared into darkness that haunts him throughout his life. From that moment, he no longer can smile….and sadness is written all over his face….

He couldn’t forgive himself …he kept asking himself these …..What was my priorities?, Who is Young-Chae to me? How am I going to face life?…but there were no solid answers!! Only nightmares befall him……..

When YSY found out about their affairs, she was aching so much in an unbearable pain…..left her with a heart broken, a dreams shattered, a lifetime wish to marry her childhood friend …just vanished in the thin air….all no longer belongs to her. She had specifically requested him not to let anyone even his child to touch his head…which she claimed belongs to her only. In her letter to him, she said that what he had done is unforgiving. The scene where she boarded the train was a very touching scene where she dared him to step on the train. The dialogue was well written. She was dictating him “I’m not going to push you and you are not to make a move….I had frozen you…like an “ice”. She called him “Orem!”…crushing him with all the harsh words….you have no right to move, no right to make decisions, no right to look at me…and forever frozen until death! He did stand still until the train is out of sight complying with her wish….

She had sentenced him with a capital punishment which is as good as putting him in gallows. Inside, his heart was aching for her…. and he felt like dying. YSY left him or would it be more appropriate to phrase it that “He had to leave her”. With a broken heart, he can only offer YJA an unhealed heart with no feelings totally emotionless except to take full responsibility for an unborn child! As an abandoned child himself, he wouldn’t wish his unborn child to suffer the same fate as he had gone through. It was a hard decision but for the sake of his child, he has no other solutions and the ONLY choice is………to marry YJA!!

Most Outstanding Scene :

The most outstanding scene which I seldom come across is the scene where they shot the ritual funeral praying ceremony of the late head monk. I was bewildered with the way the whole ceremony was carried out and I appreciate the PD for filming the scene (which could have been less elaborated) but to me it was a chance of a lifetime to witness and to understand the beliefs of other religions……truly an eye opener and indeed an unforgettable teary scene!

Conclusive summaries on (Casting, Ending & Credits) :

On Kim Rae Won’s Role as Kim Byung Soo :

Frankly, I’ve watched quite a few of KRW’s drama but strangely I personally find this one “the best” which he left a great impact or a deep impression on him through his acting! In my opinion, he wasn’t very good looking in this drama but his character was superbly portrayed. I think he cried the most compared to other dramas….(correct me if I’m wrong). Teary scenes were common …. shed bucket of tears… tears welling in his eyes and many dewy-eyed shots too. I missed his smile and lively moods in the earlier episodes before his first sexual encounter with YJA. The remaining scenes were all too heart-broken…..

Credits should also goes to the remaining casts :

Yeom Joon Ah as Jo Yi-Na – She was magnificent in her daring role as an obsessed and manipulative lover. In her desperation to salvage her relationship with KRW, she went to all extent to plot her move which were executed with the help of KSS and she solely and successful complicate the foursome relationship ….which led one misery to another….until she no longer is capable to sustain….and finally she had to succumb ….to failure…

Yoon So Yi as Suh Young-Chae - My first experience watching her drama but left a good impression on her…she barely had any make-up on but the beauty of her is the way she carried herself splendidly in her role as Suh Young-Chae….very well-portrayed. She started off as an innocent young girl whose only hope is to marry Byung Soo but all was left were disappointment and unforgiving act by KRW which had led her to develop into a strong person. Despite all odds, she still can’t forget her first love. Her expression when she cried as she hugged KRW at the beach hut was very touching…. (the ending part).

Kim Sung Soo as Park Hee Soo – He suffered so much as a betrayed lover …somewhat like a loser who lives in YJA’s shadow despite suffering from an unrequittal love. He was in bad books with his stepmum and father and on rebound found solace in YJA and later with YSY. He was so desperate to gain YJA’s love back that he was willing to be manipulated by her. KSS’s role was just as pathetic as YSY….two person’s meeting (as arranged by YJA) and their loveless marriage was a creation by YJA.

But the ending was good ….at least, it’s worthwhile making us go through all the countless miseries…. we cried with them, we sympathize the victim, we loathe the manipulative character of YJA, we shared their pain… **phew** at last …we can take a deep breath…and plant a smile on our face... The ending was unexpected as most K-drama gave a final touch of sadness or clueless to the viewers…but this one deserves a praise….a praise well deserving a pat on the shoulder…a job well done!

Bravo! Bravo! To the writer who went beyond the norm…a bold attempt but was not much acclaimed for his/her effort. A well deserved recognition to : The PD’s for directing all the perfect shots; the Cameramen for giving us all these breathtaking scenes, the Music Producer for a great OST and the entire production crew/team for everything.

...There is neither victims nor assaulters when it comes to love…The person you love has always been right there with you....

B):D

Aw... wonderful caps on Rae Won in 2004 drama "Say You Love Me" --^___^

.......................................................:wub::)

1134090661_samal1.jpg

1134090661_samal2.jpg

1134090661_samal3.jpg

1134090661_samal4.jpg

1134090661_samal5.jpg

1134090661_samal6.jpg

fr: lawarni

Guest Choi Ji Woo

This drama's finally airing at last on a Chinese network in our cable provider..the problem is, it's dubbed in Chinese & the subtitles are in Chinese either..with that, I can't even understand a single word..but still, I find the scenes in this drama very romantic & sensual at the same time, especially the torrid kissing scenes, OMG

Felicia Soh, hello to you too..how crazy of you to call me "the thread mistress", but it's alright with me..I only

wish that I'm at least a mistress of Rae Won or Sung Soo in real life, haha!!! Thanks for sharing your views!!!

Middy, thanks for sharing some precious Rae Won screencaps from the drama..they really perked me up!!!!!!

HI hi ~~ dear Felicia, Choi Ji woo ~~ ^_____^

so sorry for the late reply ..... been real busy...... :P

Felicia ~ ^^ WOW~~ thanks so so much for sharing your review on the drama, soo detailed and in-depth ~~ B) I enjoyed it a lot lot ~~ :D

(O... I also miss the memorable time when we shared on the old thread .... ;))

I found this drama intrigues me a lot, the acting, the storyline, the cinematography, the music & songs, the mood .......

I also found the funeral part awesomely presented .... :o

the fast drum beat, the big fire, the chants of the nuns, from morning till its dark .... the whole scene taken from a long shot ..... its breath-taking ~~ .... i felt I was watching a movie... its very powerfully and carefully portrayed..... B)

& the lines shown right after the ending of the drama tells it all .... B)

I soo agree w/ U for this ---- Bravo! Bravo! To the writer who went beyond the norm…a bold attempt but was not much acclaimed for his/her effort. A well deserved recognition to : The PD’s for directing all the perfect shots; the Cameramen for giving us all these breathtaking scenes, the Music Producer for a great OST and the entire production crew/team for everything.

...There is neither victims nor assaulters when it comes to love…The person you love has always been right there with you....

Choi ji woo~ ^^ O... so the drama is showing in a Chinese cable network in the Phils... great... hee.. juz bad its not in english... but, like you said, the scenes are indeed romantic, sensual.... hee.. I even found some scenes sensuous..... :P

Even u dun understand chinese, I believe U still enjoy it as the good acting of the 4 casts simply attracts you ... not to mention many of those sensual, powerful, scenic scenes...... ;)

yeah... the scene where the young couple have their first kiss in episode 2 is soo nicely portrayed.... its really WOW~~ AWW~~ you feel like your heart is beating mad fast with them too ... esp how Rae Won's role 'Byung Soo' makes those sensual sounds.... hehe... *blush* :P

1126241059_kiss_sa-1.gif

On Kim Rae Won's Role as Kim Byung Soo :

Frankly, I've watched quite a few of KRW's drama but strangely I personally find this one "the best" which he left a great impact or a deep impression on him through his acting! In my opinion, he wasn’t very good looking in this drama but his character was superbly portrayed. I think he cried the most compared to other dramas….(correct me if I’m wrong). Teary scenes were common …. shed bucket of tears… tears welling in his eyes and many dewy-eyed shots too. I missed his smile and lively moods in the earlier episodes before his first sexual encounter with YJA. The remaining scenes were all too heart-broken…..

Yeah.... Felicia ~~ ^___^

Rae Won cries the most in this drama compared to his other works, even more than "Love Story in Harvard" ... ;)

His crying is so moving to me... its heart-breaking... from sobbing.. to tears welling in the eyes, to tears on the face..... :( :(

Here caps of 'Byung Soo' crying in some of the episodes --- T_T

To me, the crying scene where hes piggy-backed by his teacher (the last cap ) is the most heart-wrenching... :( :( :(

45306455_fa7bb199_002.jpg ....samal5-1.gif

fr: starsblog.com

B):D

2004 drama "Say U Love Me" at a Japanese site ---- NICE ~~ ^___^

source : http://www.aii.co.jp/contents/saylove/index.html

http://www.aii.co.jp/contents/saylove/vod01.html

cast01_01.jpg キム・ビョンス役/キム・レウォン

事故で両親を亡くし祖父と二人で暮らしていたが、祖父が亡くなると通りすがりの尼僧に寺へ連れて行かれ、童僧として暮らす。

ソ・ピルサン先生の家に引き取られ、兄妹のように育てられた彼はヨンチェの夢を自分の夢でもあると思っている。

ビョンスは、映画監督志望であるヨンチェをバックアップするために、プロデューサーになることを決めヨンチェと同じ映画会社に就職する。

cast01_05.jpgcast04_07.jpgcast04_09.jpgcast04_11.jpg

The main cast --- Kim Rae Won, Yeom Jung Ah, Yoon So Yi, Kim Sung Soo

top.jpg

--------

fr: lawarni

:D

Hi hi ~~ if you havent watched the drama yet..... ;)

3 links to download Episode 1, 2, & 3 ----- ^_____^

mms://wms31.aii.co.jp/saylove/aii_jp/saylove_05_01.wmv

mms://wms31.aii.co.jp/saylove/aii_jp/saylove_05_02.wmv

mms://wms31.aii.co.jp/saylove/aii_jp/saylove_05_03.wmv

**Oops... a pop-up in Japanese shows that a licence is required to view it ..... :o

... anyone knows how we can see it? ... :P or.. has to pay fees to view? :huh:

vodtitle2_02.gifvodtitle2_03.gifvodtitle2_04.gifvodtitle2_05.gif

<第1話~第15話>

VOD全15話 各話7日間/315円(税込み)で500k/1.5Mの帯域がご覧になれます。

ご購入前に『視聴について』のページの無料のサンプルムービーを視聴し、視聴できることをご確認ください。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vod01.jpg第1話 (Episode 1 ) vod02.jpg 第2話 (Episode 2 )

vod03.jpg第3話 (Episode 3 ) vod04.jpg 第4話 (Episode 4 )

vod05.jpg第5話 (Episode 5 ) vod06.jpg 第6話 (Episode 6 )

:)

vod07.jpg第7話 (Episode 7 ) vod08.jpg 第8話 (Episode 8 )

vod09.jpg第9話 (Episode 9 ) vod10.jpg 第10話 (Episode 10 )

vod11.jpg第11話 (Episode 11 ) vod12.jpg 第12話 (Episode 12 )

vod13.jpg第13話 (Episode 13 ) vod14.jpg 第14話 (Episode 14 )

vod15.jpg第15話 (Episode 15 )

2005 12 09

韓国ドラマ「愛してると言ってくれ」の配信を12月9日から開始した。どちらも料金は1話315円で、第1話のみ無料で視聴できる。

「愛してると言ってくれ」は、ドラマ「屋上部屋の猫」で人気を博したキム・レウォン主演作。純粋な愛を信じる20台の男女と、情熱的な愛を求める30代の男女それぞれが揺れ動く愛情で悩みながらも成長していく様が描かれている。

視聴にはWindows Media Playerを使用し、配信帯域は500kbps、1.5Mbps。Love Stormは9話パックを2,268円で、10話パックを2,520円で、全20話パックを4,788円で販売。愛してると言ってくれは7話パックを1,764円で、全15話パックを3,087円で販売する。

配信情報

名称: 愛してると言ってくれ

日時: 12月9日~

URL:

http://www.aii.co.jp/go/saylove.htmlᦀ...#12428;)

料金: 1話315円

対応プレーヤー: Windows Media Player

配信帯域: 500kbps、1.5Mbps

Guest snowbell04

This is a REAL GOOD drama with a good plot but more so because issues are explored with real depth here by many of the characters and not just by the main leads. Impressive powerful acting by the main leads especially Kim Rae Won but Kim Sung Soo's is a bit lacking in something. I don't know what yet. I must say this drama is even better than What Happened in Bali in drawing viewers convincingly into not only the social world of the various characters but also into the more focul personal, maybe even twisted psychological world of the main characters.

AGREE! a REAL GOOD drama with a good storyline, with the superb performance by Kim Rae Won, Jeom Jung Ah.. thumbs up to them!

Yoon So Yi was surprisingly impressive for her debut in a drama (she entered the showbiz through modeling )

Kim Sung Soo was quite good imo, perhaps that character role helps. ;]

I liked the ost a lot too!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Choi ji woo~ ^^ O... so the drama is showing in a Chinese cable network in the Phils... great... hee.. juz bad its not in english... but, like you said, the scenes are indeed romantic, sensual.... hee.. I even found some scenes sensuous..... :P

Even u dun understand chinese, I believe U still enjoy it as the good acting of the 4 casts simply attracts you ... not to mention many of those sensual, powerful, scenic scenes...... ;)

yeah... the scene where the young couple have their first kiss in episode 2 is soo nicely portrayed.... its really WOW~~ AWW~~ you feel like your heart is beating mad fast with them too ... esp how Rae Won's role 'Byung Soo' makes those sensual sounds.... hehe... *blush* :P

1126241059_kiss_sa-1.gif

hello Middy, thanks for the numerous stuff that you've contributed in this thread..it seems that you're really addicted to this drama, particularly to KIM RAE WON..yup, you've read my mind..eventhough I don't know Chinese, I can still appreciate the drama due to the powerful portrayals of the four leads..as what others say,

actions speak louder than words..I don't care as long as I watch KIM RAE WON & KIM SUNG SOO on TV every night..I like Yeom Jung Ah more than the heroine..she's so good in A TALE OF TWO SISTERS..she played the stepmom of Im Soo Jung & Moon Geun Young..nice meeting you in this thread, Middy..Annyeong!

HI hi ~~ dear Felicia, Choi Ji woo ~~ ^_____^

so sorry for the late reply ..... been real busy...... :P

Felicia ~ ^^ WOW~~ thanks so so much for sharing your review on the drama, soo detailed and in-depth ~~ B) I enjoyed it a lot lot ~~ :D

(O... I also miss the memorable time when we shared on the old thread .... ;))

I found this drama intrigues me a lot, the acting, the storyline, the cinematography, the music & songs, the mood .......

I also found the funeral part awesomely presented .... :o

the fast drum beat, the big fire, the chants of the nuns, from morning till its dark .... the whole scene taken from a long shot ..... its breath-taking ~~ .... i felt I was watching a movie... its very powerfully and carefully portrayed..... B)

& the lines shown right after the ending of the drama tells it all .... B)

I soo agree w/ U for this ---- Bravo! Bravo! To the writer who went beyond the norm…a bold attempt but was not much acclaimed for his/her effort. A well deserved recognition to : The PD’s for directing all the perfect shots; the Cameramen for giving us all these breathtaking scenes, the Music Producer for a great OST and the entire production crew/team for everything.

Hello Middy!! :)

It's my pleasure to share my views here and compared to what you have been contributing here and for that matters ALL of Kim Rae Won's related thread...YOU ARE EXTREMELY MAGNIFICIENT & A DEDICATED FAN OF KRW!! and if there's an award for this title..sincerely, you deserve it. :)

With so little time.....so many threads to venture....I can only confine my time and effort to the BEST (my choice only...) of KRW's drama!!

Many thanks to you again for making this thread alive with your hardwork....and of course to Choi Ji Woo too for her constant posting....ahem!! so do you like being the "mistress" to Byung Soo!! But beware lol...he's very vulnerable ..... so take care of him....just joking.

:rolleyes:

hello Middy, thanks for the numerous stuff that you've contributed in this thread..it seems that you're really addicted to this drama, particularly to KIM RAE WON..yup, you've read my mind..eventhough I don't know Chinese, I can still appreciate the drama due to the powerful portrayals of the four leads..as what others say,

actions speak louder than words..I don't care as long as I watch KIM RAE WON & KIM SUNG SOO on TV every night..I like Yeom Jung Ah more than the heroine..she's so good in A TALE OF TWO SISTERS..she played the stepmom of Im Soo Jung & Moon Geun Young..nice meeting you in this thread, Middy..Annyeong!

Annyeong ~~~ Choi Ji Woo ~~~ ~____^

so nice meeting you too ~~ very glad that you get to appreciate the drama even not being able to understand what the 4 leads say ~~

U r truly a GOOD drama viewer, hehe.... B):D

yeah... Yeom Jung Ah plays the role very well ~~ she is a real good, experienced actress ~~ B)

I think her and Rae Won perform remarkably well... but for newbies like Kim Sung Soo & Yoon So Yi, they acted impressively as well.

hehe.. theres an interesting pic out there when the drama's out.... :D

yeah... Yeom Jung Ah plays the stepmom of Im Soo Jung & Moon Geun Young in the movie "A Tale of 2 sisters", & she did this drama with Rae Won....

so.... Rae Won has collaborated with all of these 3 casts in less than a year's time ..... ;)

first in 2003 movie "...ing" with Im Soo Jung,

then Moon Geun Young in 2004 movie "My Little Bride",

& Yeom Jung Ah in this drama ~~ :D

29a5c6e6.jpg

Archived