[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

hey guys, look what damifino wrote on the WGM board:

ETA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8PS1oDYJ3Q

Just saw this interview with SIY. In it she said that she broke up with her last boyfriend about a year ago and the reason that nothing ever got in the newspapers was because there was no reason for it to be in the newspaper since he wasn't an entertainer. She said that president of her company was so nosey and controlling ever since she was young so she was afraid to even date for a long time. When asked about how much of her relationship with Crown J was real, she said 90-100%... in thought (as in how much they care about and cherish each other). Everything they showed on screen was real, but it never moved to a romantic relationship. On TV, she was seen as a harpy, but she says she's not really like that. She would never ask a guy to buy her anything. If anything, she prefers giving gifts.

Hm...I wonder when last year exactly lol her and her bf broke up. Aw, I wish Crown J and Seo In Young could have moved their relationship to a romantic one...I actually think that staying on the show hinders all the couples from moving forward in a way, I don't know, it's hard for me to explain. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

OMG I LOVE THE PICS HAHA I REMEMBER WHEN CROWN J SAW SEO IN YOUNG IN A DRESS HE WOULDN'T

WANT HER TO LEAVE AND ASK HOW COME SHE TAKING FOREVER HAHA HIS EYES I CAN NEVER FORGET HIS

EYES LMAO

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

I wonder when Crown J come back to Korea will we see some Seo In Young and Crown J action

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

^ i hope so :D how long is he stayin in america for?

mann i want them to return to WGM T__T!

i think he's coming back soon i am not sure if he is there to work on his

korean album or his american album if it is american then dude he going

to be there for awhile

• 1 month later...
Guest xR3MiiNiiSC3z

I REALLLY LOVE CROWN J & IN YOUNG<33333!!

they are my best couples in WGM! during the show

i feel like they truly has feelings for eachother no doubt!

Watching them is very fun and memorable..they seems

like a real couple to me.. & when they taking their wedding pic

omg..every pic looks so beautiful!! they have so much chemistry

together!! i hope they'll date in real life<33

Memory Lane...

417200952613pm.jpg

417200965607am.jpg

417200972432am.jpg

417200972546am.jpg

417200972718am.jpg

4172009110733pm.jpg

418200911811pm.jpg

1105513.jpg

3250481240580580fyyy.jpg

83096816.jpg

28539205.jpg

dscn0104l.jpg

64405035.jpg

36010269.gif

26593992..gif

95003506.gif

29537984.gif

48431906.gif

Have you guys seen this...was posted in the SIY thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt_tjqZAjiA

an interview with english subs: she says crown j and her were 90 percent close to dating, they even went clubbing together, though her manger was with them ^^°

it's an interesting interview, revealing the true seo in young.

She says she would never make her boyfriend buy her clothes. actually she likes to give presents.

OMG! So close to dating, 80% chance of marriage and still NOTHING happened between them? I don't know if I believe that... although SIY is usually very honest... <_<:angry: I'm still wishing and praying they get together! Maybe when/if CJ goes back to Korea...What do you guys think? At lest they went out together once...

LOVE the new wedding pics BTW thanx 4 posting dashuu

Guest shortstufflai

gahhh D: i so want them together cos they'd make one fashionable couple xD

i duno, on WGM (maybe it was their actin but whatever) they really had chemsitry.

& a really somewhat strong bond ;D

date date date already ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

I miss this couple aww crown j is still in america right now and jewelry is makin a come back

i am wondering if they still talk

Guest zhen_ai

I miss them so much! If they come back to WGM I'm sure all the old fans of WGM (even non-Ant-couple-fans) will continue watching the show!!!

Get together for real already!!!

• 3 months later...

may i know which episode was ant couple doing their farewell? i can't seem to find it.

is it ep 38?

i was watching the new couple in WGM and just felt like re-watching the old couple. WGM season I couple is the best, definitely!

anyway, thanks in advance~

• 2 weeks later...

Actually i am a regular user of youtube but sometimes i really hate them because all of the videos that u all refer to the other member, cannot be found in youtube. Simply because the videos got deleted or the poster got their account suspended. That is really sucks man (honestly) and i really can't watch WGM especially Crown J & Seo In Young Part.

Guest Pinklett

question

I don't think anyone will know, but i'll try

whats the designer name of SIY weddingdresses?

or maybe even the name of the bridal boutique they went to in that episode where she chooses her weddingdresses?

ty

Archived