[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

Just noticed this thread upped...

may i know which episode was ant couple doing their farewell? i can't seem to find it.

is it ep 38?

i was watching the new couple in WGM and just felt like re-watching the old couple. WGM season I couple is the best, definitely!

anyway, thanks in advance~

Ep. 41.....

OMG I miss our couple sooooooo much!!! I think about them all the time!!! Just the other day I was on a train and I remembered that time they went on vacation w/Andy and Solbi...the cute moments they had...then I remembered the way CJ held SIY in the water and her screaming before she realized she could stand up in it LOL! There are just too many memories...They either make me laugh or bring a smile to my face...I can't wait for CJ to go back to Korea... I hope he calls her often like she told him to in her farewell message and she has become a great singer like she said she would...I still have hope for the two of them...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 41 is the farewell. Go to my soju. I just re-watched it yesterday. So sad n touching >.<

Hope, all the best for SIY & CJ, hwaiting for their career and i hope they really become a couple. Pls do that coz i really wish that to happen ;):lol::P

Guest sherlyn275

wow.....

haven't been here for a long time....

seems that it was only yesterday when all of us were actively writing our comments here last yr....

time flies....

a yr had passed.....

last yr this time round,

seems that the ant couple had just moved into their new house with troublemaker don don....

hehehehehe.....

wow.....

haven't been here for a long time....

seems that it was only yesterday when all of us were actively writing our comments here last yr....

time flies....

a yr had passed.....

last yr this time round,

seems that the ant couple had just moved into their new house with troublemaker don don....

hehehehehe.....

i thought their part of WGM ended almost at the end of last year right?

well, no news bout them anymore :( but i'm still happy i could see some news of seo in young from jewelry activities.

Guest sherlyn275

i thought their part of WGM ended almost at the end of last year right?

well, no news bout them anymore :( but i'm still happy i could see some news of seo in young from jewelry activities.

yeah,

in 2009,

there aint news abt the ant couple...

i guess it;s because they are no longer on WGM show...

so there's no point reporting the two of them as a couple too,.....

moreover,

crown j is concentrating his time in the US market...

he's usually station in the US...

so he's not in korea....

keep our fingers cross to see another collaboration by the 2 of them then!!!

Seo In Young at Love Letter Show #19

060107 Part 1 (Episode 38)

060114 Part 2 (Episode 39)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nina021879#g/c/EF5FD3BFE8EB9359

Love Letter Show #4

050604 Part 1 (Episode 7)

050611 Part 2 (Episode 8)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nina021879#g/c/A62F1F2CA6715BEA

Crown J at Love Letter Show #7

060826 Part 1 (Episode 14)

060902 Part 2 (Episode 15)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nina021879#g/c/42F8624CF1A34756

Crown J at X-Man Show #70

Episode 153 (2006.10.15)

Episode 154 (2006.10.22)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nsd021879x#g/c/8D25F1F053065D9F

Seo In Young at X-Man Show #25

Episode 59 (2004.12.19)

Episode 60 (2004.12.26)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nsd021879x#g/c/27DCBE898FF30FD5

X-Man Show #15

Episode 17 (070225)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nsd021879x#g/c/D311ED074CE04128

• 2 weeks later...

ํฌ๋ผ์šด ์ œ์ด๊ฐ€ "ํ•ญ๊ฐ„์— ์‚ฌ๊ถœ๋˜ ์—ฌ์ž๊ฐ€ 300๋ช…์ด๋ผ๋Š” ์†Œ๋ฌธ์€ ๋œฌ๊ธˆ ์—†๋‹ค"๋ฉฐ "์‹ค์ œ๋กœ๋Š” 8๋ช…์ด์—ˆ์œผ๋ฉฐ ๋‹น์‹œ์—๋Š” ๋ชจ๋‘ ๊ฒฐํ˜ผํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ์€ ๋งˆ์Œ์œผ๋กœ ๋งŒ๋‚ฌ๋‹ค"๊ณ  ๋ฐํ˜”๋‹ค.

ํฌ๋ผ์šด ์ œ์ด๋Š” 10์ผ ๋ฐฉ์†ก๋œ KBS2TV '์ƒ์ƒํ”Œ๋Ÿฌ์Šค-ํ’์„ ํฌํฌ'์—์„œ ๊ณผ๊ฑฐ ๋งŒ๋‚จ์„ ๊ฐ€์กŒ๋˜ ์—ฌ์ž์นœ๊ตฌ๋“ค์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์ผํ™”๋ฅผ ์†Œ๊ฐœํ•˜๋ฉฐ "๋‹ค์†Œ ๋ณด์ˆ˜์ ์ธ ๊ฒฐํ˜ผ๊ด€์„ ๊ฐ€์ง€๊ณ  ์žˆ์–ด ํ•œ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์”ฉ ๋งŒ๋‚  ๋•Œ๋งˆ๋‹ค ๊ฒฐํ˜ผํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ๋‹ค๊ณ  ๋Š๊ผˆ์—ˆ๋‹ค"๊ณ  ์„ค๋ช…ํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

์ด์— ์ฃผ์œ„์—์„œ๋Š” ํ˜„์žฌ ์—ฐ์• ํ•จ์— ์žˆ์–ด์„œ ๋‹ฌ๋ผ์ง„ ์ ์ด ์žˆ๋Š”์ง€ ๋ฌผ์—ˆ๊ณ  ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด๋Š” "์ตœ๊ทผ์—๋Š” ๊ฒฐํ˜ผํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ์€ ์—ฌ์ž๊ฐ€ ํ•œ๋ช…์ด์—ˆ๋‹ค"๋ฉฐ ํ•œ๋งˆ๋ฆฌ๋กœ ๋”ฑ ์ž˜๋ž๋‹ค.

์ถœ์—ฐ์ง„๋“ค์ด ์ง‘์š”ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๊ณผ๊ฑฐ์˜ ์—ฌ์ž์นœ๊ตฌ๋“ค์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ๋ฌป์ž ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด๋Š” "8๋ช… ๋ชจ๋‘ ์ผ๋ฐ˜์ธ ์ด์—ˆ์œผ๋ฉฐ ํ•œ ๋ถ„์€ ๊ธธ๊ฑฐ๋ฆฌ์—์„œ, ํ•œ ๋ถ„์€ ํ•™๊ต์—์„œ, ๋˜ ํ•œ ๋ถ„์€ ํด๋Ÿฝ ๋“ฑ์—์„œ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๊ฒŒ ๋ผ ์‚ฌ๊ท€๊ฒŒ ๋์—ˆ๋‹ค"๊ณ  ์†”์งํ•œ ๋‹ต๋ณ€์„ ๋‚ด๋†“์•˜๋‹ค.

์—ฐ์˜ˆ์ธ ์—ฌ์ž์นœ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ์—†์—ˆ๋˜ ์ด์œ ์— ๊ด€ํ•ด์„œ๋Š” "๋ฐฉ์†ก์€ ์ง์—…์ด๋ผ๋Š” ์ƒ๊ฐ์œผ๋กœ ์ž„ํ•˜๋‹ค ๋ณด๋‹ˆ ๋Š˜ ๊ธด์žฅํ•˜๋ฉฐ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์„ ๋งŒ๋‚˜ ์™€์„œ ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ ๋“ฏํ•˜๋‹ค"๊ณ  ํ•ด๋ช…ํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

์ด์–ด ํฌ๋ผ์šด ์ œ์ด๋Š” "์‚ฌ๋ž‘์€ ์˜๋ฆฌ"๋ผ๊ณ  ๊ฐ•์กฐํ•˜๋ฉฐ "๋‚ด ๋…ธ๋ž˜ ์ค‘์—์„œ '์ผ€๋นˆ์€ ๋ฐ”๋žŒ๋‘ฅ์ด'๋ผ๋Š” ๊ณก์ด ์žˆ๋Š”๋ฐ ๊ฐ€์‚ฌ๋ฅผ ๋ณด๋ฉด ํ•œ ๋ฐ”๋žŒ๋‘ฅ์ด ๋‚จ์ž๊ฐ€ ํ•œ ์—ฌ์ž ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์ฐธ์‚ฌ๋ž‘์„ ๊นจ๋‹ซ๋Š”๋‹ค๋Š” ๋‚ด์šฉ์ด๋‹ค. ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์ตœ๊ทผ ๊ฒฐํ˜ผํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ๋‹ค๋Š” ๋งˆ์Œ์„ ๋จน๊ฒŒ ๋๋˜ ๊ทธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๋งˆ์Œ ์—ญ์‹œ ๊ทธ๋žฌ๋‹ค"๊ณ  ๊นœ์ง ๊ณ ๋ฐฑํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

ํ•œํŽธ ํฌ๋ผ์šด ์ œ์ด๊ฐ€ ์ด๋‚  ๋ฐฉ์†ก์—์„œ ์ด์ƒํ˜•์„ ๋ฌป๋Š” ์งˆ๋ฌธ์— "์ž์‹ ์„ ์—ด์‹ฌํžˆ ๊พธ๋ฏธ๋Š” ์—ฌ์ž, ์ผ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์—ด์ •์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ์—ฌ์ž"๋ผ๊ณ  ํ‘œํ˜„ํ•˜์ž MC ์‹ ์ •ํ™˜์€ "ํ˜น์‹œ ์„œ์ธ์˜์”จ๋ฅผ ์—ผ๋‘ํ•ด ๋‘๊ณ  ์–˜๊ธฐํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ด ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ƒ"๊ณ  ์˜์‹ฌ์˜ ๋ˆˆ์ดˆ๋ฆฌ๋ฅผ ๊ฑฐ๋‘์ง€ ๋ชปํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

๋˜ '๋ฐ”๋žŒํ•€ ์„ ์„ ์–ด๋””๊นŒ์ง€ ๋ด์•ผํ•˜๋ƒ'๋Š” ์ฃผ์ œ์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด์„œ๋Š” "์—ฌ์ž์นœ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ์•„๋‹Œ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์—ฌ์ž์™€ ๋ฐฅ๋งŒ ๋จน์–ด๋„ ์—„์—ฐํ•œ '๋ฐ”๋žŒํ•€ ๊ฒƒ'์ด ์„ฑ๋ฆฝ๋˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ด๋‹ค"๊ณ  ๋ณด์ˆ˜์ ์ธ ์ž…์žฅ์„ ์ทจํ–ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด๋ฅผ ๊ทผ๊ฑฐ๋กœ ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด๋Š” "๋‹ค๋ฅธ ๋งŒ๋‚จ์„ ๊ฐ€์ง€๋ฉด์„œ ์‹ฌ๋ฆฌ์ ์œผ๋กœ ๊ทธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์„ ๋ถˆ์•ˆํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋งŒ๋“ค์—ˆ๋‹ค๋Š” ์ž์ฒด๊ฐ€ ๋ฐ”๋กœ ๋ฐ”๋žŒํ•€๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ๋‹ค๋ฆ„์—†๋‹ค"๊ณ  ์ž…์žฅ์„ ํ‘œ๋ช…ํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด๋Š” "์ด์ œ๊ป ์—ฌ์ž์นœ๊ตฌ๋Š” 8๋ช…์ด์—ˆ์ง€๋งŒ ํ•œ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์„ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š” ๋™์•ˆ์—๋Š” ๊ทธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ๊ณผ ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ๊ฒฐํ˜ผ๊นŒ์ง€ ๋ฐ”๋ผ๋ณผ ์ •๋„๋กœ ๋‚˜๋Š” ํ•œ ์—ฌ์ž๋งŒ ๋ฐ”๋ผ๋ณด๋Š” ๋ฏผ๋“ค๋ ˆํ˜• ๋‚จ์ž" ๋ผ๊ณ  ํ™๋ณดํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

Anyone know korean language? Pls translate the above article. Thx.

http://article.joins.com/article/article.a...otal_ID=3380277

(and this article too, thx ^^)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest michelleforsur e ee

hi(: although no one will probably reply to my post, but i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find ant couple cuts from wgm with eng subs? im in the mood of re-watching them, but i only want the ant couple cuts cuz im biased. lol

Guest dainielly

hi(: although no one will probably reply to my post, but i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find ant couple cuts from wgm with eng subs? im in the mood of re-watching them, but i only want the ant couple cuts cuz im biased. lol

:o i dont think they have someone that upload their cuts..

or at least i cant find them..

suckss.. really.. :(

I think this pic was just released by Greeda Studios...don't remember seeing it before...If I'm wrong just ignore this post :D

5252010115942am.jpg

Also this article...

์„œ์ธ์˜, โ€˜๊ฐ€์ƒ ๋‚จํŽธโ€™ ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด์—๊ฒŒ ์‚ฌ๊ณผ ๋ฌธ์ž ๋ณด๋‚ธ ์ด์œ 

[JES ์–‘์ง€์›] ์ž‘๋…„ 12์›” ์ฅฌ์–ผ๋ฆฌ ํƒˆํ‡ด ํ›„ ์ตœ๊ทผ ์ƒˆ ์•จ๋ฒ”์„ ๋ฐœํ‘œํ•œ ๊ฐ€์ˆ˜ ์„œ์ธ์˜์ด "์–ผ๋งˆ ์ „ '์šฐ๋ฆฌ ๊ฒฐํ˜ผํ–ˆ์–ด์š”'์˜ ๊ฐ€์ƒ ๋‚จํŽธ์ด์—ˆ๋˜ ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด์—๊ฒŒ ์‚ฌ๊ณผ ๋ฌธ์ž๋ฅผ ๋ณด๋ƒˆ๋‹ค"๊ณ  ๋งํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

์„œ ์ธ์˜์€ 24์ผ ์ธํ„ฐ๋ทฐ์—์„œ "์ผ€์ด๋ธ” ์ฑ„๋„์—์„œ ๊ณผ๊ฑฐ ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ๋‚˜์˜จ '์šฐ๊ฒฐ' ์žฌ๋ฐฉ์†ก์„ ๋ดค๋Š”๋ฐ ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด์—๊ฒŒ ๋ฌด๋ก€ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์•„ '๊ทธ๋•Œ ์ •๋ง ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ–ˆ๋‹ค'๋Š” ๋ฌธ์ž๋ฉ”์‹œ์ง€๋ฅผ ๋ณด๋ƒˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋žฌ๋”๋‹ˆ '์ง‘์— ๋†€๋Ÿฌ์™€์„œ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ ์—„๋งˆ ์ข€ ์ฑ™๊ฒจ๋ผ'๋Š” ๋‹ต์žฅ์ด ์™”๋‹ค"๋ฉฐ ์›ƒ์—ˆ๋‹ค.

์„œ์ธ์˜๊ณผ ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด๋Š” ์ง€๋‚œ 2008๋…„ ๋ฐฉ์†ก๋œ '์šฐ๊ฒฐ'์—์„œ ๊ฐœ์„ฑ ๊ฐ•ํ•œ ๋ถ€๋ถ€์˜ ๋ชจ์Šต์„ ์—ฐ์ถœํ•˜๋ฉฐ ํฐ ์‚ฌ๋ž‘์„ ๋ฐ›์•˜๋‹ค.

์„œ์ธ์˜์€ "ํ˜ธ๋ถˆํ˜ธ๊ฐ€ ๋ถ„๋ช…ํ•œ ์„ฑ๊ฒฉ์ด๋ผ ๋ฆฌ์–ผ ์˜ˆ๋Šฅ ํ”„๋กœ๊ทธ๋žจ์—์„œ ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ทธ๋Œ€๋กœ์˜ ๋ชจ์Šต์„ ๋ณด์—ฌ์ฃผ๋Š” ํŽธ"์ด๋ผ๋ฉฐ "ํฌ๋ผ์šด์ œ์ด ์•ž์—์„œ ์†”์งํ•˜๊ณ  ํŽธ์•ˆํ•˜๊ฒŒ ํ–‰๋™ํ–ˆ๋˜ ๊ฒŒ ์˜คํžˆ๋ ค ์‹œ์ฒญ์ž๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ์ข‹์€ ์ธ์ƒ์„ ์ค€ ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™๋‹ค"๊ณ  ์„ค๋ช…ํ–ˆ๋‹ค.

ํ˜„์žฌ ๋‚จ์ž ์นœ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ์—†๋‹ค๋Š” ์„œ์ธ์˜์€ "์ผ๊ณผ ์‚ฌ๋ž‘์„ ๋ณ‘ํ–‰ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†๋‹ค. ๋•Œ๊ฐ€ ๋˜๋ฉด ์ธ์—ฐ์„ ์ฐพ์„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์ง€ ์•Š์„๊นŒ ์ƒ๊ฐํ•œ๋‹ค"๊ณ  ๋งํ–ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋Š” "์—ฐ์ธ์ด ์ƒ๊ธด๋‹ค๋ฉด ๋‹น์—ฐํžˆ ๊ณต๊ฐœํ•  ๊ฑฐ๋‹ค. ์‹ ์‚ฌ๋™ ๊ฐ€๋กœ์ˆ˜๊ธธ์—์„œ ๋‚จ์ž ์นœ๊ตฌ์™€ ์†์žก๊ณ  ๊ฑธ์œผ๋ฉด ๋ฌด์ฒ™ ํ–‰๋ณตํ•  ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™๋‹ค"๊ณ  ๋ง๋ถ™์˜€๋‹ค.

I think it says SIY wrote CJ an apology letter after the show and that she doesn't have a boyfriend now...

Archived