[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

Guest sherlyn275

hihi....

i've been missing alot of things over here.....

my laptop was down for one month....so came here the first thing i got it back....

annyong to all my friends here....

long time no "write"

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sherlyn275

wow...

the witch is really back....

i guess her break in the US indeed gave a good recharge....

hmmm....

CJ in A town....

i just got the news a few days ago....

ppl in A town will be able to catch glimpse of him then....

envy envy....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toastedcoconut

OMG I just went to his Twitter and Facebook page and I'm amazed at his English! Does he really speak English that well, or is he really the one writing those stuff on Twitter? :D

Guest CL_socool

I was wondering, what is the song Crown J was singing during Episode 19 of We Got Married?

When they were at the mall or something (SIY was buying short shorts at that time)

Sorry if I asked it here, I can't really think where could I ask this >.>

Guest ASerEt

Sorry but i dun think he is singing :) i think he was trying to tease In Young by saying "i-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t do you know what that mean man." :D haha he is trying to say she is too independent, not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion.

Guest hope_

I was wondering, what is the song Crown J was singing during Episode 19 of We Got Married?

When they were at the mall or something (SIY was buying short shorts at that time)

Sorry if I asked it here, I can't really think where could I ask this >.>

it's actually webbie's "independent"

Guest ASerEt

u are right 'hope' thanks alot :) i've watch the video on youtube. but i only found the chipmunk's version :D

Guest Shmindy

OMG I just went to his Twitter and Facebook page and I'm amazed at his English! Does he really speak English that well, or is he really the one writing those stuff on Twitter? :D

Yes..he lived int he states for a long time and went to UCLA.

Guest cati_21

hahaha

we all want them to end up together!.....

i wonder if In young already got the other pair of shoe.....

is it summer in Korea?

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Isn't Crown J in the States right now? So she probably hasn't gotten the shoe yet, even if it is summer. He probably planned it so that they can meet to exchange the shoe once he finishes up his work in the States and returns to Korea. Anyone know if he returns later this summer?

Also, is anyone else watching Seo In Young's new Mnet reality show "Seo In Young's New Friend"? Crown J's been mentioned a couple of times already - MC Mong even called her and pretended to be Crown J, but she wasn't fooled. :P (Note: MC Mong is really good friends with Crown J.) Also, one of the people competing to be her new best friend is an Ant couple fan. :)

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^i didnt know inyoung has another show going on. i gotta check it out

if SIY really does get the other shoe from cj i hope she posts it on her cy or something so we can know

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cati_21

from AKP....

SIY opens a store and writes a book.....

Seo In Young is the certified "It-Girl" of Korea. She's defining her brand and becoming one of the Renaissance women of pop culture. Fashionista, fake wife to Crown J / popular witch character on We Got Married, and singer (both solo and of one of the longest running girl groups Jewelry), this girl has got it going on right now!

At the age of 25, Seo In Young is adding another title to her resume: fashion designer. She has launched her own store in Korea through Baby Phat, a popular urban fashion line for women designed by Kimora Lee Simmons.

She said herself that running a "clothing line business was a dream of mine. There were many offers from many companies, but none that interested me enough. The United States has a lot of market research for fashion."

The singer took some time off to recuperate from all the Jewelry activities in Korea. She visited the US to "literally catch my breath. After 8 years of Jewelry, it was the first time I felt like I could breathe properly for the first time. I went to New York and saw a lot of concerts in Las Vegas."

Another job title she can add is author! She wrote a personal style book called "Seo In Young's Playing with Trends." It's nothing personal she says, "The book is not deep. I did not write an autobiography of the great life I have lived."

It's a shopping manual on her personal fashion endeavors. Did she feel pressured to pen such a book, with her reputation as a style icon? Yes, Seo In Young feels that although she doesn't concern herself too much with other people's criticism, she did feel a little pressure to always have a certain image in public, but the book is one way to let people know her fashion sense better and maybe take away something for themselves as well.

Seo In Young is starting to be a little mogul herself.

Guest Christinaisweird

WOAH, in young is 25? i'm pretty surprised

maybe her and crown j can collaborate on like couple shoes. or some ANT clothing.

since crown j said he would give the other half in the summer.

i mean she has some nice style sometimes on the show. i'm hoping he'll come to the grand opening :)

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

I miss them whenever I watch WGM i miss their bickering and fighting lmao and Crown J

push ups or how the MC makes fun of him and call him ant lmao haha I wish they do a

reunion lmao I want to see MANIAC and ANSOLBI again ]:

Guest shortstufflai

Man i love this couple!

They always make me laugh in WGM...

& Crown J's suprises for her are so freakin adorable :D

I <3 their song together !

Guest haze1nut

i miss this couple too! :) they were so 'realistic' and they often bickered but they would always make up! and they were always so touchy feely, i wouldn't be surprised if they dated even if it was just for a few days :P

what did seo in young used to call her shoes? a new product? or something? i forgot but both of them used the same term

i still remember when he serenaded her

they need to do a WGM reunion!

it would have to be solbi/andy

crownj/inyoung

and of course HJ/HB!

aw i miss wgm

Archived