[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

Guest lucky_moon
did final episode come out yet??

Yes, it came out yesterday..

Great News: We are done with Ep6 & now we will be able to move with this project.. :D

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there won't be a next series. mbc decided to stop doing dramas at the 10pm timeslot on wkends.

instead they will show the entertainment news variety program (moving it from friday timeslot) on saturday and run specials on sundays.

Thank you!

Oh well, I guess I have to go back to watching SBS on the weekend. I haven't watched SBS since First Wives club started airing.

Anyway, anyone knows what happen? Did Sera get what she deserved or did they just let it slide? (Alot writers seems to be into that kind of thing lately).

Guest patchwork

oh wow! fantastic

Yes, it came out yesterday..

Great News: We are done with Ep6 & now we will be able to move with this project.. :D

please someone tell what happened to Sera and Ts and Hm in the last epi.......

where can we watch the last epi online?

Spoiler warning.

You can watch it on omo-omo.com but no subs. I skimmed the episode so I might have some details wrong.

TS asked MY to partner together and HM is going to run SP.

HM and TH end up together and are in love and happy.

SR working for the company as well and happy, accepted by the family.

This is the worst ending I've ever seen in a drama. Not that I want SR to suffer terribly but I don't think it's right that everything in her life has gone just the way she planned it. She has no regrets at all. She is seriously the worst character created in a kdrama. If she were evil, it would be cut and dry and everyone can hate her but they try to make her kind of sympathetic. The actions she takes are so thoughtless and heartless and cruel. I can't believe the writers let her get off that easy. GRRR!

Spoiler warning.

You can watch it on omo-omo.com but no subs. I skimmed the episode so I might have some details wrong.

TS asked MY to partner together and HM is going to run SP.

HM and TH end up together and are in love and happy.

SR working for the company as well and happy, accepted by the family.

This is the worst ending I've ever seen in a drama. Not that I want SR to suffer terribly but I don't think it's right that everything in her life has gone just the way she planned it. She has no regrets at all. She is seriously the worst character created in a kdrama. If she were evil, it would be cut and dry and everyone can hate her but they try to make her kind of sympathetic. The actions she takes are so thoughtless and heartless and cruel. I can't believe the writers let her get off that easy. GRRR!

Thank you uni33!

I knew! I just knew it! The kdrama script writers are very consistent. They usually make a good story go bad. As I mentioned this is the new trend. Let the bad guy get away with whatever they want to do and give them a happily ever after ending. The same thing happen in God of Providence, Aquarius, Even So, Working Mom, and First Wives Club; I expect it to happen in Don't Be Swayed.

I'm use to seeing a romantic comdey switch gears and turn into a tragic melodrama now I'm getting use to Mean and Wicket given happiness and forgiveness. Argh :crazy:

HM and TH end up together??? why????????????????? omg....

So we can spend the next few days imagining how HM & TH becomes the perfect couple and SR & TS steadily and daily become jealous of them. TS tries to bully HM and SR starts to have sympathy for him, in a rage TS attempts to throw HM down the stairs but SR gets in the way and she falls down and break her hip. Confined now to a wheelchair SR becomes excessively jealous of TH sexy legs. SR attempts to run TH over with her power wheel chair but TH loves his little sisters and tries to protect her by jumping in front of the on coming chair. BAM! Sera knocks TS into the wall. TS hits his head and becomes comatose. Now Sera spends her days wheeling around his bed changing his medical bags dreaming of the days when she use to change pocket books! <<<<----- hahahahaha!!!!!!

(I guess I'm mad aren't I! :blush: )

Guest wls2948

this drama has been butchered by lousy script writers....it started well but the moment Sera broke off from HM, everything begin to turn into a "anything can happen" drama, starts to go downhill all the way to the end....sigh.....HM and TH is a "stupid" coupling. I just cannot buy that....if he had ended up with his lady boss, that would be more acceptable to me.....by putting HM and TH together, this goes to show that HM did have feelings for TH from the beginning when he was still with SR.Either that or he had given up on his love and took second best

this drama has gone so berserk and off tangent from its original plot.... and the title "My Lady" what does it anything to do with the storyline?

So we can spend the next few days imagining how HM & TH becomes the perfect couple and SR & TS steadily and daily become jealous of them. TS tries to bully HM and SR starts to have sympathy for him, in a rage TS attempts to throw HM down the stairs but SR gets in the way and she falls down and break her hip. Confined now to a wheelchair SR becomes excessively jealous of TH sexy legs. SR attempts to run TH over with her power wheel chair but TH loves his little sisters and tries to protect her by jumping in front of the on coming chair. BAM! Sera knocks TS into the wall. TS hits his head and becomes comatose. Now Sera spends her days wheeling around his bed changing his medical bags dreaming of the days when she use to change pocket books! <<<<----- hahahahaha!!!!!!

Do you think that could really happen???

I'm okay with HM and TH together. The way they worked the last episode, it seemed like they really loved each other and both took turns waiting for the other to come around/get back from abroad. I was glad they ended up together, it would have been pretty unrealistic in kdrama land for him to get together with MY. She's at least 5-8 years older than him, plus there's a whole protege/patronage thing going on between them...I thought she was going to get together with TS. Actually there's a point in the last episode where TH and MY go away together on a business trip and SR asks her FIL not to send TH because she's jealous. FIL tells her not to worry, even if he were so inclined, he would come back quickly and not to worry. Then later on SR asks TS not to go and he tells her not to worry, he didn't marry her for love but to be his equal...whatever the heck that means. On the business flight, TH propositions MY...jokingly...kind of.

One can only hope that SR will be plagued always with feelings of insecurity and jealousy...oh I hope, I hope!

Maybe "My Lady" was about TH all along :unsure:

I think it was about ships not any particular woman. They should have made him a workaholic, don't need a woman character at the end or happily gay.

I'm actually only on episode 17 but because the last episode was so terrible, I might stop watching. I'm crossing my fingers that Beethoven's Virus goes my way.

See you around the threads. Have you been watching YAMD? It's starting to get good.

Do you think that could really happen???
Of course not but it sure was fun thinking about it :D
See you around the threads. Have you been watching YAMD? It's starting to get good.

I only popin YAMD just to read yours, jbigdog123, and the others summaries. For the most part I'm a silent reader who something just can't sit still all the time.

Hey, I think My Lady was good up until the last episode so maybe you should enjoy the ride and don't worry about the ending especially since you already knows it sucks.

I tend to miss the last episode and few episodes in between just I enjoy watching it with the subtitles. So I'll won't see it until the subbers are finish but I will watch it only because the Fansubbers puts so much effort into their work. :)

How is Beethoven? I think I might watch it. B)

i like your ending better than the one shown. I am mad too...at MBC..who ruined this drama from the start with delays in showing etc. I think from what i read(google translate..so who knows) that MBC had decided to eliminate the drama shown in this time slot due to loss of revenue from advertising. It was just not cost effective.

The ratings were very low and the writers bowed to the pressure and changed the storyline to try to up the ratings. I think there was a bit of interest and controversy about the love scenes with SR and TS. Also these dramas if popular tend to be extended and this storyline definately needed more time for the original plot. The decision to end was made and they had to wrap things up quickly so the sloppy unbelievable ending. I also read that Korean drama was going to have interactive tv where then audience would have a say on how the plot unfolds. If this is an example I'd better find something else to watch.

I am not sure if I am getting this right from what I read due to translation problems but this is my take on things so far.

as for ending shown.....No normal man would smile happily at someone who betrayed him so badly. Not only did SR dump HM, she took his life savings and destroyed his pride with the wedding invitation incident and the fact that the man she betrayed him for was his boss causing him a huge loss of face at his job which could affect his livehood and future. Then he went to jail. TS may not have set him up but it was very convenient for HM to be out of the way for a while to help SR and TS'

relationship.(TS's character supposedly is very jealous.) To top things off his mother collapsed (stroke?) due to the stress and worry whjile SR happily planned and went through with an elaborate wedding......forgiveness....(maybe through time)...forget?(never).........friendly smiles?......marrying into same family and having an ongoing friendly relationship with these people?....I don't think so.

They ruined what could have been an excellent drama. I thought the acting and actors were good, scenery was great. The story was very interesting but the plot called for the revenge.

They ruined what could have been an excellent drama. I thought the acting and actors were good, scenery was great. The story was very interesting but the plot called for the revenge.

Yes, the plot called for revenge and without it, it is like the writer saying

"Sh!t happens and you can't do a damn thing about it!"

Of course not but it sure was fun thinking about it :D

I only popin YAMD just to read yours, jbigdog123, and the others summaries. For the most part I'm a silent reader who something just can't sit still all the time.

Hey, I think My Lady was good up until the last episode so maybe you should enjoy the ride and don't worry about the ending especially since you already knows it sucks.

I tend to miss the last episode and few episodes in between just I enjoy watching it with the subtitles. So I'll won't see it until the subbers are finish but I will watch it only because the Fansubbers puts so much effort into their work. :)

How is Beethoven? I think I might watch it. B)

SO good! I mean it, really really good. I almost don't care about the love story because it's definitely an ensemble show. Download from omo-omo.com, it's subbed until episode 14. I think last two episodes are coming out this week.

i like your ending better than the one shown. I am mad too...at MBC..who ruined this drama from the start with delays in showing etc. I think from what i read(google translate..so who knows) that MBC had decided to eliminate the drama shown in this time slot due to loss of revenue from advertising. It was just not cost effective.

The ratings were very low and the writers bowed to the pressure and changed the storyline to try to up the ratings. I think there was a bit of interest and controversy about the love scenes with SR and TS. Also these dramas if popular tend to be extended and this storyline definately needed more time for the original plot. The decision to end was made and they had to wrap things up quickly so the sloppy unbelievable ending. I also read that Korean drama was going to have interactive tv where then audience would have a say on how the plot unfolds. If this is an example I'd better find something else to watch.

I am not sure if I am getting this right from what I read due to translation problems but this is my take on things so far.

as for ending shown.....No normal man would smile happily at someone who betrayed him so badly. Not only did SR dump HM, she took his life savings and destroyed his pride with the wedding invitation incident and the fact that the man she betrayed him for was his boss causing him a huge loss of face at his job which could affect his livehood and future. Then he went to jail. TS may not have set him up but it was very convenient for HM to be out of the way for a while to help SR and TS'

relationship.(TS's character supposedly is very jealous.) To top things off his mother collapsed (stroke?) due to the stress and worry whjile SR happily planned and went through with an elaborate wedding......forgiveness....(maybe through time)...forget?(never).........friendly smiles?......marrying into same family and having an ongoing friendly relationship with these people?....I don't think so.

I agree with you about them ruining an excellent drama! However, I think in keeping with HM's character, it should not have been about revenge so much as justice. I think it would have been beneath HM to actively seek revenge on SR, then he would be just like her and that's the whole point, he's a better person than her. The universe needed to strike her down...what happened to the good old days of kdramas when people got what they deserved...sigh! Kdramas were more interesting when they were old testament!

Archived